Peace to all

justoneofmillion

I would warn you not to bring a knife to a gun fight. Militarily, Isreal by itself is stronger and better trained. They will most likely be backed by America. If violence is the only option then there will be no winners but the palastinians will be the bigger losers.[/QUOTE HI the might is by god alone i told you earlier even if it takes 100 of millions of lives your turn will come so cool down we are not going to solve this problem here by talking we will see in a cuple of years where the might will be! you are borring me man i gave you your time according to your capacity of understanding i don`t wanna talk about politics let me talk to my people about islam it is far more interresting to me i don`t mean to be impolite so please be kind and keep quite.i wish you the best

regards

Sindbad

loveislam1

Invertigo

This will be my last reply to your fitnah thread Inshallah I hope that noone else will follow your red herrings ......it is obvious by your tone now that you are here to ridicule our brothers in Palestine and have no real interest in seeing that Israel is the ultimate agressor and that the US financial districts, military advisors and lobbyists sits back fund, finances and backs thier terrorism.

The USA has LOST face in the international community, they dont have a leg to stand on because of Iraq..... and have showed thier true colors when they and britian were the only 2 countries to back Israel in this past summers public relations nightmare for Israel. The ship (Israel) is singking and the US seems to be on board with them.

Israel....well after this past summers debacle of attacking lebanon and killing 1200 people MOSTLY women and children while hizbollah killed mostly soldier I say thier reputation is finally revealed to ALL people in the world except for the Americans due to the Zionist owned US media.

So please dont give me this about bringing knives to gunfights when the mehdi is promised victory with only 10 thousand men he will set out march to Palestine and will not be defeated allhamdulilah. In the battle of Badr it took a mere 300 men to defeat an army of over 3000. It has happnened before and will happen again as promised by Allah subhana wa ta'ala

I

Innvertigo

Invertigo

This will be my last reply to your fitnah thread Inshallah I hope that noone else will follow your red herrings ......it is obvious by your tone now that you are here to ridicule our brothers in Palestine and have no real interest in seeing that Israel is the ultimate agressor and that the US financial districts, military advisors and lobbyists sits back fund, finances and backs thier terrorism.

The USA has LOST face in the international community, they dont have a leg to stand on because of Iraq..... and have showed thier true colors when they and britian were the only 2 countries to back Israel in this past summers public relations nightmare for Israel. The ship (Israel) is singking and the US seems to be on board with them.

Israel....well after this past summers debacle of attacking lebanon and killing 1200 people MOSTLY women and children while hizbollah killed mostly soldier I say thier reputation is finally revealed to ALL people in the world except for the Americans due to the Zionist owned US media.

So please dont give me this about bringing knives to gunfights when the mehdi is promised victory with only 10 thousand men he will set out march to Palestine and will not be defeated allhamdulilah. In the battle of Badr it took a mere 300 men to defeat an army of over 3000. It has happnened before and will happen again as promised by Allah subhana wa ta'ala

unfortunatly to date no army has been able to defet the Jews, the Bible explains this.

I have noticed that many people would rather debate with those who believe the same thing because it is easy. They try to personally attack me instead of actually answering opposing opinions. I don't go through life looking for the easy way out of things. My biggest surprise to be quite honest is that noone here has said that the palastinians have ever done anything wrong. That's just mind blowing.

I don't deny that I support the Isreali cause, I don't hate like many here or camoflage my ignorace being the word Zionist. I love the peace loving Jews, islam, hindus and all of the various faiths around the world and will always oppose those that are narrow-minded extremists. You may not like replying to me because I don't agree with you, which is fine but not everyone believes the same as you.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum/Peace to all;

reading this discussion it seems like victims(Palestinians) are the biggest terrorists in this game. That member who started that topic knew already what kind of answers he will wants to get.

What I could say? Long live to Hamas?

:lol:

sister Harb

I

Innvertigo

you've yet to make a constructive post, feel free to try it.

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Peace

I have a question, If Isreal agreed to no longer kill Palastinians (whatever the reason may be) and proposed peace would you be for it? If not what if they promised to give back the Golan hgts, gazza..etc...would you be for it or do they need to just leave? I'm an outsider looking in.

Suppose Mr. X enters your house by force, push you out and take control of it. Now if you try to enter or take back your home, you are hit by Mr. X. You shout, cry and no one listens you. Then you throw stone on Mr. X due to your anger. Mr. X reply you back by beating you by stick. Mr. X also calls his allies who stand by him calling you terrorist. At last Mr. X for the sake of his good image says ..ok i will give you that corner small room. If you agree ok else go and do what you can do. So, because you have thrown stone at Mr. X , he dont want you to be called a peaceful man (atleast 100% innocent).

I think you understood what i am trying to compare. Same has happened with palastine-Israili conflict. If Israeli would have come to Muslms saying that we have been tortured in europe, help us or give us shelther...muslims will be their best host. (Turkey has done is many times). But now they have become guest in their own country.

Peace is a very nice word. I also love peacful citizens of the world. I wish the whole world can live in peace without fighting irrespective of their religion, tolerating each other. Bur whenever there are injustice in the societies, problems starts.

This problem that has started long long ago cant be finished in a day or year. It will also require sincere efforts on both parts. If Israel shows wilingness for peace with justice, surely muslims will incline toward peace and this is their obligation. Holy Quran can prove it.

In addition to this, life in this world is very short. Whether we live a life of king or a bagger, it will come to an end soon. As, Muslims we try to focus as much as we can on the everlasting life to come (hereafter). However, we are not require to neglect this physical world as well. Quran do not stop us to deal non-muslims with love or justly but it also tells us not be shelfish or cowards if some agressors carry out cruely on cheldren, women and other weaker sections of society.

Personally, I wish to see whole humanity with peace. Every soul will be accountable on the day of judgement for his or her deeds. Surely, Allah does not love those who transgress their limits. And Allah Knows the Best.

(Note: if you really love peace, you have to struggle for peace. The outer peace can be attained by mutual understanding / meaningful dialogs, where as inner peace will be attained only by developing link with your creator....remembering and following the commandments of your creator - The One God - Allah)

apocalypse77

One might be able to learn a thing or two from countrie slike secular.Although a secular state, the goverment still place an extremely strong emphasis on tolerance & respect regardless of other pple's race and religion MORE than fredom of speech.

I can give Israel a chance.I beleive Jews,Christians and Muslims can live side by side.Weve other better things to do rather than arguing which religion is correct

I

Innvertigo

I wasn't aware that the religion mattered in this conversation but I agree with you. The one thing I don't know is does Isreal not allow people into it if they aren't practicing Judism? If not, what is stopping the palastinians in moving into Isreal?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I wasn't aware that the religion mattered in this conversation but I agree with you. The one thing I don't know is does Isreal not allow people into it if they aren't practicing Judism? If not, what is stopping the palastinians in moving into Isreal?

Israel has demolished over 9000 homes since 2001, and built over 60 "Jewish-Only" settlements on Palestinian land since.

Video of Palestinians dragged out of their homes:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/105654/israel_destroys_palestinian_terrorists_homes/

Note: the house does not belong to a "terrorist", the video is uploaded on a very pro-Israeli site (metacafe.com), I couldn't find the video elsewhere though.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
EMPTIED. lol.

back on topic:

Dr Norman Finkelstein is Jewish Professor in the US. Here is a debate between him and a hardcore zionist, Wolf blitzer (who's got a major position in CNN news currently, in 2007).

[yt]2-8aTGnjHnI[/yt]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Finkelsteins amazing! thnks DNA! never heard him speak before...he makes so much sense

only read his book....'The Holocaust Industry' its really really enlightening

would seriously recommend it to everyone...

wasalam

I

Innvertigo

EMPTIED. lol.

back on topic:

Dr Norman Finkelstein is Jewish Professor in the US. Here is a debate between him and a hardcore zionist, Wolf blitzer (who's got a major position in CNN news currently, in 2007).

[yt]2-8aTGnjHnI[/yt]

I can't view that video. Do you have a link?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

Try this link.

Also, I strongly recommend that you listen to this interview with Jenifer Dixon, an American author, who visited Israel herself and was shocked to discover that her expectations were quite different from what she found.
Jenifer Dixon (author) Interview - Visit to Israel and Palestine - note: you will have to download it; it is only around 5 megabytes.

Peace.

EDIT: I just wanted to let you know that the interview above is between two people who are not Muslims. Even non-Muslims, who know next to nothing about Islam, have rationally come to the conclusion that the Israelis are torturing the Palestinians everyday.

I

Innvertigo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

Try this link.

Also, I strongly recommend that you listen to this interview with Jenifer Dixon, an American author, who visited Israel herself and was shocked to discover that her expectations were quite different from what she found.
Jenifer Dixon (author) Interview - Visit to Israel and Palestine - note: you will have to download it; it is only around 5 megabytes.

Peace.

EDIT: I just wanted to let you know that the interview above is between two people who are not Muslims. Even non-Muslims, who know next to nothing about Islam, have rationally come to the conclusion that the Israelis are torturing the Palestinians everyday.

darn, I'll have to check it out tonight since they block Youtube at my work. I don't doubt that Isreal has done things that were wrong and illegal, my original question had to do more with what are both sides more or less willing to give up. My only issue has to do with the impression that i get from some palastinians supporters that they do absolutly nothing wrong. I think going into a mall full of women and children and blowing them up is just as bad as Isreali's torturing palastinians. Where does it end? Like I said i'm on the outside looking in, this is what the west sees. The media is manipulated by both sides and sometimes it can work against it's intended purpose.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
darn, I'll have to check it out tonight since they block Youtube at my work. I don't doubt that Isreal has done things that were wrong and illegal, my original question had to do more with what are both sides more or less willing to give up. My only issue has to do with the impression that i get from some palastinians supporters that they do absolutly nothing wrong. I think going into a mall full of women and children and blowing them up is just as bad as Isreali's torturing palastinians. Where does it end? Like I said i'm on the outside looking in, this is what the west sees. The media is manipulated by both sides and sometimes it can work against it's intended purpose.

When was the last suicide bombing? Why has Israel been harassing and killing Palestinians every day for decades, regardless of whether or not they are fighting back?

~ 13-minute video: Five women – Palestinian, American, Muslim, Christian, and Jewish – tell stories of humiliation and harassment by Israeli border guards and airport security officials.

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child
By Chris McGreal - UK Guardian
November 24, 2004
[img=http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/iman.jpg]left[/img]An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.

The officer, identified by the army only as Captain R, was charged this week with illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and other relatively minor infractions after emptying all 10 bullets from his gun’s magazine into Iman al-Hams when she walked into a “security area” on the edge of Rafah refugee camp last month.

A tape recording of radio exchanges between soldiers involved in the incident, played on Israeli television, contradicts the army’s account of the events and appears to show that the captain shot the girl in cold blood.

The official account claimed that Iman was shot as she walked towards an army post with her schoolbag because soldiers feared she was carrying a bomb.

But the tape recording of the radio conversation between soldiers at the scene reveals that, from the beginning, she was identified as a child and at no point was a bomb spoken about nor was she described as a threat. Iman was also at least 100 yards from any soldier.

Instead, the tape shows that the soldiers swiftly identified her as a “girl of about 10” who was “scared to death”.

The tape also reveals that the soldiers said Iman was headed eastwards, away from the army post and back into the refugee camp, when she was shot.

Photo of Iman Al-Hams, the thirteen-year-old Palestinian girl who was killed when an Israeli soldier shot her ten times.
Relatives mourn the killing of 13-year-old Iman Al-Hams.

At that point, Captain R took the unusual decision to leave the post in pursuit of the girl. He shot her dead and then “confirmed the kill” by emptying his magazine into her body.

The tape recording is of a three-way conversation between the army watchtower, the army post’s operations room and the captain, who was a company commander.

The soldier in the watchtower radioed his colleagues after he saw Iman: “It’s a little girl. She’s running defensively eastward.”

Operations room: “Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?”

Watchtower: “A girl of about 10, she’s behind the embankment, scared to death.”

A few minutes later, Iman is shot in the leg from one of the army posts.

The watchtower: “I think that one of the positions took her out.”

The company commander then moves in as Iman lies wounded and helpless.

Captain R: “I and another soldier ... are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill ... Receive a situation report. We fired and killed her ... I also confirmed the kill. Over.”

Witnesses described how the captain shot Iman twice in the head, walked away, turned back and fired a stream of bullets into her body. Doctors at Rafah’s hospital said she had been shot at least 17 times.

On the tape, the company commander then “clarifies” why he killed Iman: “This is commander. Anything that’s mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it’s a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over.”

The army’s original account of the killing said that the soldiers only identified Iman as a child after she was first shot. But the tape shows that they were aware just how young the small, slight girl was before any shots were fired.

The case came to light after soldiers under the command of Captain R went to an Israeli newspaper to accuse the army of covering up the circumstances of the killing.

A subsequent investigation by the officer responsible for the Gaza strip, Major General Dan Harel, concluded that the captain had “not acted unethically”.

However, the military police launched an investigation, which resulted in charges against the unit commander.

Iman’s parents have accused the army of whitewashing the affair by filing minor charges against Captain R. They want him prosecuted for murder.
Record of a shooting

Watchtower
‘It’s a little girl. She’s running defensively eastward’

Operations room
‘Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?’

Watchtower
‘A girl of about 10, she’s behind the embankment, scared to death’

Captain R (after killing the girl)
‘Anything moving in the zone, even a three-year-old, needs to be killed’

And please tell me how Palestinians control the media again. If you watch the Wall of Hate video, you'd see that they are having trouble to even afford food for the day. Zionist control of the media, well that's a different story. I could try get a list for you. There is already the example of Wolfowitz in the above youtube video, and you can search up his position at CNN if you want.