Peace to all

I

Innvertigo

I have a question, If Isreal agreed to no longer kill Palastinians (whatever the reason may be) and proposed peace would you be for it? If not what if they promised to give back the Golan hgts, gazza..etc...would you be for it or do they need to just leave? I'm an outsider looking in.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
If Israel promise to let Palestinians control their own borders, and remove the hundreds of illegal settlements on internationally recognised Palestinian land, and stop the daily harassment of Palestinians then I think everyone BUT the Israelis and Zionist supporters would be happy with that.

The UN had no right to split the region up at all - and give 55% of the best of the land to the smaller population of European immigrants, and only 45% to people who had been living there for hundreds of years - but even then, Muslims wordwide would generally be happy if Israel decides to respect the borders they were given by the UN (albeit illegally).

AbuKhalid

That would be great, and I would settle with that but unfortunately, this will not happen.

Israel is always changing its borders, so if it gives something back to the palestinians, it takes somewhere else.

This fluid border serves as a protection for the Jewish state because its surrounded by Arab countries. Similar to any country, they need a minimum area to ensure security.

In only about 60 yers, they took almost all of palestine at a very unfair ratio of population: area. This whole map doesnt make sense ... how can u have a country split in different locations

Zaarah

Assalamu alaykum

Good question!

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/media/landloss.gif

This a detailed map of the amount of land lost to Israel since 1946. A good comparison I heard was making the entire population of Glasgow living in the Isle of Wight!

I don't think anyone who doesn't live under occupation has the right to a valid opinion on this..but I'll opine anyway ;p ..if Israel gave back the land it has no right to, if it ceased all opression of both Palestinians and Israeli Arab and if it promised to acknowledged their equality I would imagine that Palestinians would accept it.

However, we all know this isn't gonna happen anytime soon. The Israelis have a goal and they won't stop until they achieve it.

I

Innvertigo

"I don't think anyone who doesn't live under occupation has the right to a valid opinion on this..but I'll opine anyway ;p"

I think the entire world has a right to express their opinion on this since it's not just jewish and palastinians affected.

In order for this to happen one side would have to stop the aggression, Isreal has been in violation as has the palastinians. One side has to act. It is my firm belief that if the Palastinians decided to tell Isreal that they would no longer send in homocide bombers the peace process would ecellerate to the point of a reality. Isreal needs to hold back on their relaliatory shots since it's like bringing a gun to a knife fight against the palastinians. They are superior when the military is concerned (ask Egypt and Syria). I really want peace and I believe the world will be a better place IF it ever does happen. Both sides need to resolve their differences and stop the black and white thinking which plaques that area....but that's just my humble opinion.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, superior is god alone ,and if you are talking about military might not for long dear friend even with the us as proxy . so go tell Rome that Haniball is back! we will free our people sooner or later there is no alternative to that and we are not here to open a dialogue with anyone in these times of war. end of the discussion!carry on with Steve Vai and Satriani this here is a serious matter people are loosing their lives and homes....etc.and we are the last ones who can comment by sitting in front of a computer.

SINDBAD

NE2007

First of all, peace on all of you.

Nice question. Well, I think that that is something very far from happening, but I'm just going to mention that during the spread of Islam throughout the World, when the Islamic region/state if I could call it stretched all the way to spain, india, northern africa and other places, all the people from different religions lived in an Islamic rule, which gave them the rights that they needed and had the right to, with of course there representation too in the govt by ppl from them. (Remember, Islam is the religion of God, everyone's God, and whatever our religion or belief, we are all his creations, and killing or degrading any human is like killing of the whole of mankind.) They lived in proper houses just like all the other people, Muslims and others. Jewish and Christian scholars were given high positions in different sects of the govt. etc.... They were left to worship who they wanted to, and were protected by the Muslim army for a tax they had to pay. They lived with dignity and pride which every human being has a right to live in, which has been taken away from our beloved fellow Palestinians.

Muslims, Christians and Jews have lived beside each other on the same land, the land of Palestine from a long time. The Palestinians have been living on this ground, Palestine, for a long time. They cultivated it, built it with their hands, and they made it prosper. Muslims lived with Christians and have lived with them and with Jews, all alongside each other. Invading and taking over a land which isn't yours, and killing it's people and creating thousands of refugees, destroying homes, taking lives, making human beings like any others live like DOGS, I don't think any law or rule or religion allows this, Heavenly or man-made. If they want to live in the Holy Land, they will have to live the way they used to 100's of years ago, alongside each other, with each having a righteous voice in the govt, along with Muslims and Christians, or they can go back to the places they came from, which I personally think is the best thing to do coz they won't do that.

There won't be peace because they don't want it. That's what I have to say.

Whatever your religion, your still a human being, and therefore you have the right to live in peace, and with dignity.

With Peace...

I

Innvertigo

assalamu aleikum, superior is god alone ,and if you are talking about military might not for long dear friend even with the us as proxy . so go tell Rome that Haniball is back! we will free our people sooner or later there is no alternative to that and we are not here to open a dialogue with anyone in these times of war. end of the discussion!carry on with Steve Vai and Satriani this here is a serious matter people are loosing their lives and homes....etc.and we are the last ones who can comment by sitting in front of a computer.

SINDBAD

I'm not expressing an opinion, it's fact. all one needs to do is look at last century however that was not my point. What does Steve Via or Satriani have to do with the discussion? and if someone liked them what would be wrong with that? They are very good guitarists. Please stay on point, unless you have something constructive to say please refrain from personally attacking me. People are loosing their lives and the rest of the world grows tired of it. I grow tired of my own country fighting in Iraq and Agfanistan, I want peace. I want us out of there and let those countries solve their own problems. Do you want peace? What are you willing to give up to get it?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I have a question, If Isreal agreed to no longer kill Palastinians (whatever the reason may be) and proposed peace would you be for it? If not what if they promised to give back the Golan hgts, gazza..etc...would you be for it or do they need to just leave? I'm an outsider looking in.

look dude, they WANNA DESTROY OUR MOSQUE so ok that would be a TAD improvement on their part show a bit of humanity maybe (well whats left) but the fact remains that they will bulldoze it down and rebuild the temple and this time....no they cant 'give it back' like they can give back gaza golan etc...cos it wont exist nemore....and it happens to be our third most holiest site....

justoneofmillion

no peace without justice

hi by attacking afganistan and by the theorie of" inheritable sin" irak in consecquence you can not expect anybody to give the second cheek there is going to be retaliation sooner or later your countries have started something that is going to lead them to the end of their hegemony aspiration your countries have well chosen their enemy this time there is an old volk saying that goes like this"don`t shoot the pig until it gets fat enough" as it is well known muslims don`t eat pig but the world is changing we will let the chinese do the job they eat everything!we have indeed other goals, everybody wants peace but not without justice and certainly not with you saying that palestinains are the ones who attack and the" innocent" zionists only retaliate to defend themselves! that was the point dear friend choose your words and you will have the response accordingly to it no compremise!

SINDBAD

I

Innvertigo

First of all, peace on all of you.

If they want to live in the Holy Land, they will have to live the way they used to 100's of years ago, alongside each other, with each having a righteous voice in the govt, along with Muslims and Christians, or they can go back to the places they came from, which I personally think is the best thing to do coz they won't do that.

I agree everyone should be treated with dignity, be it the Christian near mecca, the jew in Iran and the muslim in Isreal, however sending somone back to "where they came from" is only effective for those not born in that area. There will always be people with different beliefs, different gods and different views on how things should be run. If we can respect others individual rights half of these problems would be solved.

I

Innvertigo

look dude, they WANNA DESTROY OUR MOSQUE so ok that would be a TAD improvement on their part show a bit of humanity maybe (well whats left) but the fact remains that they will bulldoze it down and rebuild the temple and this time....no they cant 'give it back' like they can give back gaza golan etc...cos it wont exist nemore....and it happens to be our third most holiest site....

no offense but I don't get your point. i'm serious. Are we arguing about buildings or people?

I

Innvertigo

hi by attacking afganistan and by the theorie of" inheritable sin" irak in consecquence you can not expect anybody to give the second cheek there is going to be retaliation sooner or later your countries have started something that is going to lead them to the end of their hegemony aspiration you countries have well chosen their enemy this time there is an old volk saying that goes like this"don`t shoot the pig until it gets fat enough" as it is well known muslims don`t eat pig but the world is changing we will let the chinese do it they eat everything!we have indeed other goals, everybody wants peace but not without justice and certainly not with you saying that palestinains are the ones who attack and the" innocent" zionists only retaliate to defend themselves! that was the point dear friend choose your words and you will have the response accordingly to it no compremise!

SINDBAD

did you even read what I wrote? do you think palastinians don't attack? Both sides attack..that was my point. I'm sure you don't speak for the peace-loving muslims. I am fully aware that there will be a retaliation but do you not realize that the retaliation will cause more death in your country? Then what? you'll retaliate again? A terrorist will kill a thousand westerners and the retaliation will kill hundreds of thousands of innocent easterners. Then what? another retaliation? do you not see the futility of your logic? Hopefully there will be logical dialogue of peace befor I die.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I can say this hand on heart, the Palestinians themselves would prefer to be under occupation rather than see the mosque levelled to rubble because they are muslims and its NOT that we muslims sitting in our cushy homes would say yea id prefer THEM to be under occupation for the preservation of the mosque its MORE like...if theyre not willing...then the other billion out here certainly are.

and ure above mentioned utopia makes no sense...that could ONLY come about if israel showed respect for the right of palestinians to exist which along with it comes respect for freedom of practise of religion....which they would HAVE to give them if they respected them enuf to stop killing them...not happening....inherently flawed proposition....

I

Innvertigo

I can say this hand on heart, the Palestinians themselves would prefer to be under occupation rather than see the mosque levelled to rubble because they are muslims and its NOT that we muslims sitting in our cushy homes would say yea id prefer THEM to be under occupation for the preservation of the mosque its MORE like...if theyre not willing...then the other billion out here certainly are.

and ure above mentioned utopia makes no sense...that could ONLY come about if israel showed respect for the right of palestinians to exist which along with it comes respect for freedom of practise of religion....which they would HAVE to give them if they respected them enuf to stop killing them...not happening....inherently flawed proposition....

The same can be said for the the muslim's calling for the destruction of the jews. Or their right to exist. You can't have it both ways. The "i know you are but what am I arguments" are tiring. The utopia only makes sense if you want it or are willing to sacrafice (both sides). There are many countries throughout the world who have suceeded in this. I believe there wouldn't be this war if the religions didn't differ.

justoneofmillion

hi terrorisme is the war of the poor and war is the terrorisme of the rich(peter ustinov)! there is no good in war !but don`t tell me thtat you expect your criminal leaders to get away with it that easly!i am not talking about killing innocent people don`t you dare even think of it i have to much fear of god for promoting or supporting that however the time will come when a strong muslim army with enough logistic and military apparat will build inschallah and we will get ride of the dictators that your hypocrite leaders support under the banner of "democratie" and then my friend i promise you that no power in the world would face it no braver army would even dare to confront it. it is not going to take that long so why don`t you people get the hell out of our lands and do you own buisness !you can not talk about platonic love while killing people that is arrogant and pretencious however you are gonna have to learn humility sooner or later if you don`t do it the next generation will teach you!20% of the world populations that live with 80% of the ressources 80% with 20 % of the ressources am asking you is that a good platform for peace? so there is no reason to have a triomphalistic attitude or be proud of anything! what did your countries achieve for humanity with their goddless thinking?iand don`t you dare say that abraham moses jesus...etc peace be upon them all were capitalists or communistes? christianity has failed to keep moral values at the center of focus in the western societies in everyway and now the only thing your leaders can do to feed your hunger for more in this context of incraesing globalcompetition is to attack other countries and steal them so that your rap stars can walk with diamond teeth or boats for their gold fishes while other fellow human beings are dying in africa for a piece of bred! the whole world has to pay the price for that failure the whole world is in chaos because of the greed of the west!and the whole world has seen KATRINA and how much your criminal gouvernment cares for it`s own people!

SINDBAD

wassalam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I believe there wouldn't be this war if the religions didn't differ.

crazy thats just rubbish, judaism and islam have proven themselves historically to be capable of tolerance...u should learn about Andalusia and how christians muslims and jews lived together...studied together for ages and ages but the religions still differred!

I

Innvertigo

uh...

crazy thats just rubbish, judaism and islam have proven themselves historically to be capable of tolerance...!

Are you serious?

Everyone has the ability to be tolerant, many choose not to in all religions.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
research Andalusia

point exactly...ure beheading ureself innvertigo...that was my point that the its the unwillingness of the israeli's to ...no READ ON...from the very beginning to tolerate the palestinians who were living there and force them out of their homes, the intolerance of palestinians came afterwards and its the LASTING intolerance of the Jews which is why ure utopia can never materialise which is why they wont respect the palestinians enuf to stop killing and leave our site alone....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum and Peace...

I still wait the day when Israelis will stop to send they death patrols to execure Palestinian resistance fighters. When this world will understand that ALSO Isreal has to follow international laws first BEFORE she can to become accepted as a real nation. Maybe never?

If not, then resistance will continue.

So long time than here is occupation, here also will be resistance!

sister Harb