Strength of the preferences %
67 25 38 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

I can't say that I am surprised by this. I've always been a quiet thinking loner.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Ok...

Tabassum...in reflecting on your responses you like order. You like things to make plain and simple sense. It is or it isn't. I probably drive you crazy in my responses. I am all over the place.
I: You do not need a million people around you. You like to think.
S: numbers and systems make sense to you. You understand why the Quran has 30 books. You appreciate the exactness of salat times. You probably love to study Fiqh. You appreciate the system of Islam. The dates of fasting are important to you. You gain strenght in the Laws of Allah. They are enumerated. They are clear and straightforward.
T: Logical girl. Give me the black and white facts.
J: It is halaal or it is haraam. There is no other way. It is simple.

You appreciate the society of Islam. It is simple. It has been explained to us.
Philosophers can either drive you crazy or you totally agree with them.

You do not like mush.
The brother who marries you will be blessed indeed. You will guard his home well. There is no play in your faith is there.

Just a guy: Oh my dreamer. The I and the T are the thinker. The rationalist. The man who understands why he became Muslim. The N and P...You are drawn to the hyperbole of Islam. As much of a rationalist as you are..the N and P keep you yearning for the Light of Allah...the innate that had rested so long in you is wide awake. Time to read Ghazali. And a dose of Rumi is good for the intellectual rationalist.

Brother sachin4islam, and Sister Muslimah:)

Retake the test, please and post a message for me if the results are different. Nothing is wrong. It is an instrument that makes us feel good about ourselves. It helps us to understand how we internalize the world.

Sis hayat84,

If I could I would give you a big hug right now. You just love everything but like to spend time alone thinking about how you love everything.

Please let me know if this makes sense to you.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

Just a guy: Oh my dreamer. The I and the T are the thinker. The rationalist. The man who understands why he became Muslim. The N and P...You are drawn to the hyperbole of Islam. As much of a rationalist as you are..the N and P keep you yearning for the Light of Allah...the innate that had rested so long in you is wide awake. Time to read Ghazali. And a dose of Rumi is good for the intellectual rationalist.

:salam2:

Actually, that makes sense. I have sometimes wondered why I was drawn to Islam and why Allah chose me out of all of the unbelievers in this world. I know I should not question the will of Allah, but sometimes I do anyway. That's the intellectual in me.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Assalaam walaikum,

Tabassum...in reflecting on your responses you like order. You like things to make plain and simple sense. It is or it isn't. I probably drive you crazy in my responses. I am all over the place.
I: You do not need a million people around you. You like to think.
S: numbers and systems make sense to you. You understand why the Quran has 30 books. You appreciate the exactness of salat times. You probably love to study Fiqh. You appreciate the system of Islam. The dates of fasting are important to you. You gain strenght in the Laws of Allah. They are enumerated. They are clear and straightforward.
T: Logical girl. Give me the black and white facts.
J: It is halaal or it is haraam. There is no other way. It is simple.

You appreciate the society of Islam. It is simple. It has been explained to us.
Philosophers can either drive you crazy or you totally agree with them.

You do not like mush.
The brother who marries you will be blessed indeed. You will guard his home well. There is no play in your faith is there.

Hmm, this does actually make sense. A lot is spot on - I've always known I'm an introvert. All my friends know I'm an introvert. But it just means that I only share my life and my real self with very few people, not the whole world.

For other things, I'm thinking - what really? So why exactly does the Quran have 30 books? I have no idea. Um.. is it so you can read a book a day and finish it in 30 days? And yes, sometimes Aapa, your responses do seem too abstract to me. :shymuslima1:

Otherwise, yup, I will never compromise in faith when it comes to marrying - I've said it many times before, but I don't care if the guy I marry is dirt poor, or only has a one room house, as long as he is committed and more religious than me in deen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, I am out there.

You are the salt of the earth. You keep things in order. You take the task you are given very seriously. You would make an excellent administrator. You are practical. The STJ...we have a job to do..we have this much money and we have this much time and this is the way to do it.

Now me on the other hand..the job will get..on time..what does money have to do with the process of getting the job done...and lets see how many ways we can do it...by the way did you know...

You are pratical. If you had to make kabobs on the morning of Eid; you would have them made before anyone else gets up.

You take life seriously.

On the job I would drive you crazy. But you would still love me..I am sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...

Making sense now?

Brother JustaGuy,

It is a spiritual thing to question Allah. As we grow in faith..we learn to accept it. It is one of those gifts that Allah sends us. But, we have to question our faith until we are 100% absolute. This is the real thing.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Assalaam walaikum,

Sis hayat84,

If I could I would give you a big hug right now. You just love everything but like to spend time alone thinking about how you love everything.

Please let me know if this makes sense to you.

:wasalam::ma:
yes,it's right,I'm that kind of person,so it makes sense to me!:hearts:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Assalaam walaikum,

You would make an excellent administrator.

Ah, how did you know? I actually worked in University administration for 6 months and absolutely loved my job, and everyone loved my work... It was my favourite workplace ever, alhamdulillah.

You are pratical. If you had to make kabobs on the morning of Eid; you would have them made before anyone else gets up.

Are you referring to my email I sent you on Eid? Lol... I actually had them made by the afternoon of the day *before* Eid. 50 kababs, remember?

On the job I would drive you crazy. But you would still love me..I am sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...

Making sense now?

Completely and Irrevocably :hearts:

esperanza

revert of many years
this is my result ...can you make more sense of it please

Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
50 1 81 89

esperanza

revert of many years
when iread that princess diana was of same personality...i felt this could be..as many things in her life ican relate to ..especially feeling of being misunderstood

ialso read that these people may have impulses which are repressed and when they are may feel dead inside....i have had this kind of feeeling alot in last months..strange

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

When there is the score of 1 it is hard to interpret. So you can do one of two things. Retake the test or you will need to go to portrait of ISFP or INFP and decide which one is more like you.

You are introverted. Most of us are. Thus we blog. We are a little on the serious side.

Now you are the feeling/perceiving one. The FP drives people crazy. We love and we see happiness and we get so excited and when we believe we believe. We are always looking for the good in everyone and everything. The down side is we can get hurt. People ain't like us.

Let me use an example. On the job we would drive the secretaries crazy. They are content with routines. FP's do not know structure. We are process people. Not task people. Tabassum would go insane if you and I were working under her.

The F part. You have a strong sense of innate conviction. When you know ain't nothing gonna stop you. That is the best way of putting it.

The P..let me put it this way...don't you love the width of the Path of Allah. It has so many bands and room for so much.

Make sense.

uddim004

:salam2: i got ISFJ,
11 1 12 33

I was wondering sister aapa why my scores were so low none of the letters are very strong everything is below 40.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Brother JustaGuy,

It is a spiritual thing to question Allah. As we grow in faith..we learn to accept it. It is one of those gifts that Allah sends us. But, we have to question our faith until we are 100% absolute. This is the real thing.

I want to become stronger in my faith, and once I am, then I can tell the world that I am a Muslim and be ready for anything that comes my way.

Until that day, I pray, and read, and study.. and pray.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Your soul has always been Muslim. You need to discuss this with the knowledge of Brother Ayman.

When you took shahada you became aware of the purpose and meaning of this life. Worship Allah.

When you worship Allah, it pleases Allah. And trust this one brother, trust this one, nothing but good comes your way, it comes easy, it comes easy. A dew drop dancing on a rose-petal at sunset.

So let me one more time welcome you home to your family of believers here.
You have arrived. You are a Believer.Alhumdullila, Alhumdullia, Alhumdullila.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

When there is the score of 1 it is hard to interpret. So you can do one of two things. Retake the test or you will need to go to portrait of ISFP or INFP and decide which one is more like you.

You are introverted. Most of us are. Thus we blog. We are a little on the serious side.

Now you are the feeling/perceiving one. The FP drives people crazy. We love and we see happiness and we get so excited and when we believe we believe. We are always looking for the good in everyone and everything. The down side is we can get hurt. People ain't like us.

Let me use an example. On the job we would drive the secretaries crazy. They are content with routines. FP's do not know structure. We are process people. Not task people. Tabassum would go insane if you and I were working under her.

The F part. You have a strong sense of innate conviction. When you know ain't nothing gonna stop you. That is the best way of putting it.

The P..let me put it this way...don't you love the width of the Path of Allah. It has so many bands and room for so much.

Make sense.

yes thank you ..making sense...definitely iwould annoy someone who is so organised,,,,like my mum,,,,,,

and yes ihave always seen good in everyone and get hurt easily,,,and still see good aafter the hurt...

yes ill try the test again thank you sister.........

sana2230

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
89 38 12 67

is it the same as just a guy?

esperanza

revert of many years
this is my result ...can you make more sense of it please

Your Type is
ISFP
50 1 81 89

iretook the test ..more slowly..same result but different numbers..much higher on second one???

Your Type is
ISFP
33 38 75 78

your-sister

Salaam alaikum.

I think I remember seeing this thread when I first registered..hm.

Took the test and I got, ISFP

Introverted: 100
Sensing: 50
Feeling: 12
Perceiving: 56

Oh dear, 100? That is one high number. I dont think I've seen anyone with a 100%-anything as i went through the thread.
Also, ISFPs are pretty rare. Think there were only two people of this type on here.=)

And i did go through the meaning behind the result thing, and i guess aside from the "parenthood"(didn't agree with them because i feel i am quite capable of disciplining my children)...most were quite alright?. And it also, uh..pointed out that an ESFJs and I would make a good couple. There was only 1 brother here with that and the rest were sisters..lol

Pretty....interesting.