Please forgive me and make dua for me

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

I have a special request,
firstly please accept my apologize if i was mean to someone lately, I am sincerely really sorry, I haven't been myself lately.

But I think I should leave TTI for a while

Trust me brothers and sisters ive been trying really really hard to smile to everyone and keep smiling i just cant keep lying to myself right now I dont want to lie anymore You guyz are amazing but i feel like a hypocrit Im a honest person and im going against myself by smiling to everyone while being really upset.

Please i really really need ur dua's like please my brothers and sisters one dua from ur heart to help me out.

I have made so many changes in my life and its been so hard, i left all the friends and people i knew cuz they invite me to zina and drinking and gambling and I dont want to do that, I really dont -- I want to be a good muslim and its been just really really lonely.
I just dont know any good muslim in my real life except my mother , so u guyz mean alot to me thats why i dont want to say anything to anyone and hurt someone that would be my last intention.

I have been trying to be really tough but one step really backfired and left me shattered.
I just had a big decision come up, so i wanted to make sure i do everything according to ALlah (swt) plan i did istikhara times, did honest praying, I listened to imam and i read Quran to make sure this is the right thing to do

After sometime when i felt sure, from all direction I took the big decision, and it totally backed fired on me, I lost what i previously had too , it has just left me so shattered
also, same day i got my result and i just found out i failed 2 of my exams :( i dont understand why i studied so so so so so hard
I looked at my exams and i knew all the answers im not sure wat i wrote or why i wrote that felt like i cant understand english, its been so stressful
than i cant even be home cuz everyone has been making fun of me at home saying that im becoming an extremist and making fun of my beard that im trying to grow and everyone is against it
plus all the previous sins i use to do are coming back , im getting calls from all these weird girls, I found many notes in my backpack from girls that i didn't even see before
Like everythign around me is just crumbling SO PLZ I REALLY REALLY REALLY need dua please

But i wont be online for a while , cuz i just want to be ALONE, like just ALONE for a couple of days
Dont worry i keep reminding myself a person shud not despair from the mercy of Allah (swt), but i also know Allah (swt) does not change the condition of people till they change what is inside them.

I just dont understand i had changed every thing about me
Please forgive me if i was rude or mad at someone or said something impolite, My heart is pure and honest i have nothing against anyone, I just need to remember I came in this world alone and will leave ALONE.

and please help me be guided, cuz i try to seek Allah (swt) help especially for this big decision i did but im all broken up now and i dont understand why did it happens i spend alot of time making sure i do the right thing just that WHY wont leave me alone

JazakAllah khair for listening, Please pray for me too
May Allah (swt) help everyone - ameen

(PS: sorry for making this thread i thought i owe everyone and apology and since ur the only friends and family i got i just wanted to share)
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Iam really sorry to read this my akhi, inshaAllah you are in my duas. I don't think you have ever wronged anyone in here:)
I am deeply sorry walahi, know that with every difficulty there comes a relief from Allah the almighty, the wise and the most merciful. If the whole world turns on you, you always have Allah to turn to for help and no matter when you come back, Iam pretty sure we're all here for you. InshaAllah, you will be fine and with our prayers Allah will help you get through this. :tti_sister:I sencerly ask Allah to give you that which you ask of HIM, to further guide you to HIS ways, to always bless you and be your help. For walahi, Allah is the most merciful. inshaAllah, you will go through this.
Allah hafiz now and always akhi fiAllah:)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
brother you will be in my duas inshaAllah Allah will make everything easy for you Ameen :tti_sister: its so sad to know what your going through, stay strong inshaAllah you will be fine and take care. you don't need to apologise we're all here one big family to help eachother i hope you feel better inshaAllah. barakallahu feek. May Allah fill your coming days with much happiness inshaAllah and have mercy upon you. Ameen
i can understand because i duno im feeling kinda upset i think i need a break aswel because im upset i can't stop thinking about something that happened O Allah help us all Ameen the beard you keep it only for Allah's sake brother, stay strong give them advice say you're doing it only to please Allah and if they don't listen then just pray to Allah he will make it easy for you inshaAllah, very sad to know the past things have come up again, you have to deal with it its so hard:( i could imagine how your feeling right now but don't ever let anyone put you down no matter what, if your intention is good and its to please Allah swt only he will help you inshaAllah. Just keep in mind Allah is with you all the time you are never ALONE.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Akhi Shaheer, i am so sorry to hear this. :(
If i played a part in your grief and sorrow please forgive me. :(

I hope and pray Allah make everything easy for you.
So sad to know ur going :(
Hope you come back soon akhi. You're posts really put a smile on this behnas face. We're really gonna miss you akhi.

Aapki behna
Take care

Wassalaam.

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
walaikum assalam, brother.

yOoOooOOoouuu... yes, you, brother shaheerpak. hello! you were the one who posted a thread about the pink shirt, yeeeeeah? pink like a strawberry ice cream. okiedokie, aheeem. brother, i would like to say that always remember that life is a test and everybody will go through some things. what matters is our reactions to it and that we should alwayyyys turn to Allah subhana wa tala, for He is the most merciful, most oft forgiving, and always trust in Allah SWT. and here, read this too, brother.

One is expected to maintain strong ties with Allah, and to draw strength and support from Him at all times. If one believes there is an All-Wise, All-Knowing God, running the universe and that everything happens for a good reason within a wise and just master plan, then there would be no reason for despair or envy or depression.

brother, keep your head up high, in'sha'Allah. everything will be allright too, in'sha'Allah. :] and to me, you are known as the one who's using sooo much of happyfaces in the posts, masha'Allah.

like this...

hello! :) assalamu alaikum! :) lalala. :) happyface, yoooo. :) :) :)

in'sha'Allah, you will be in my duas, dear brother.

salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I am sorry to hear this brother May Allah help you through your trails and make you strong enough to face it all and say this is All from Allah and to him we will all truly return to...so dont worry about the people just look in your self and ask yourself how can you overcome it.....I too went through what you went through you feel like a hypocrite but dont let the shaytan pull you in when your alone i cut all my bad friends off and now i have no friends and iam much happier because i have made true friends here and Allah repleaced my old friends with new and better ones and iam grateful just make dua and Allah will answer your cries inshallah........i suggest you write down what your feeling i used to note all my frustration, anger, sadness, loneliness in a book and when i look back i say Alhamdulilah i better off now and that way you are grateful in good and bad situations because good and bad both come from Allah as a test for us, because he wants to see what we do about these hurdles in our life called failures i have failed many exams but i see failure in a different light once you move past it....i see it as a hurdle it slows you down but it cant stop you unless you dont try and jump them so jump your hurdles and inshallah Allah will reward you with all you endured inshallah

I am sorry i wrote a lot i will make dua Allah helps you through it :girl3: Take care and dont keep away too long you need support and help from us all :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam wa rahmuallah wa barakathu my dear brother Shaheer

Dear brother I am really sorry for all this that you are going trough:(:(,wallahi it is so sad to hear that for my brother in Islaam,I pray to Allah that He removes all all pain from your heart and bright your soul with Islaam,joy and happinness. You should know brother that Allah will never leave you becuase He is always there for His honest servnets,and Mashallah you are great Muslim brother and Mashallah you were all the time puting a smile on our faces.
Ofcourse we will keep you in our prayers and duas,may Allah rest your soul brother,and protect you and guide you always.:tti_sister::tti_sister:
Regarding your family and friends brother,you should try to explain them directly your feelings and tell them that you are a Muslim,and that you waer a beard only for Allah,and noone but for Allah.:subhanallah:May Allah Almighty reword you with patinte and may easy for you,and Inshallah that you find Muslim brothesr to be your friends but never non Muslims,Inshallah.:tti_sister:.And we all are your brothers and sisters and family for the sake of Allah.

I will be missing you brother,and I hope Inshallah you will come back soon.:frown:

May Allah bless you for this time and protect you.

"There is never a teardrop that Allah doeasnt see.He knows when a sparrow falls from a tree.There is not moment when Allah does not care.Never a time when He wont hear our prayer".

Your sister Asja

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

May Allah azza wa jal pour on you patience so that you may endure this trial and don't give up, Surely Allah is with the Patient. Ameen.

Surround yourself with Muslims whether it be on TTI or in masajid. And make Tahajjud like the Prophet of Allah (SAW) use to and the Companions, surely Allah azza wa jal is there to answer all du'a at that time.

Allah azza wa jal says in Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayat 155-157:

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.

He also says in Surah Al Baqarah, Ayah 214:

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, "When is the help of Allah?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

May Allah again pour on you Patience, and be grateful that your trial is not as hard as the people before who were tortured because they believed in Allah and followed the Messenger (SAW).

fada_all

salam alikom

dear brother shaheer im awfully very sorry for all this things tha you ahve enduring right now ..but be sure it is just a test from allah swt to you ,so all you have to do is to be patient and keep in mind tomorrow will be better...im sure you all these things brother here we understand each other from our thread and what i understand from you is you are strong alhamdoliallah ,no one is perfect except allah sobhanho wa taala..we all make mistakes and as i have already told you the best of them the one who regretted..

now alla what i want to advice you according to your case :NEVER LOSE HOPE IN ALLAH'S WIDE MERCY BROTHER ,and insha allah everything will be good ...

may allah swtmake it easy for you brother , and br sure you will be in my dou'a insha allah taala not only me we are all with you brother insha allah i will hear good news soon okey brother NEVER LOSE HOPE never... never................

ur sis khadija

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother Shaheer,

I hope you will reconsider. Of course I will keep you in my du'a. I feel of leaving also since many of you telling me you are leaving. Pls don't make me upset. My heart is broken now after seeing two threads pertaining to the same issue. Since joining TTI I've stop with other forums because I find the community here are more mature and sincere, appreciative and respect others. There are hiccups, but why we sit and talk on differences? Why not we talk and share about good things?

I would like to say again, if you feel you hurt somebody, PM to that brother or sister and apologise. So far I've apologised to few via PM none of them said they will not accept my apology.

Pls brother, kindly reconsider.

BigAk

Brother Shaheer... This comes as a shock to me my brother... I have no idea you're having such a hard time, and I feel terrible that I'm not around you to help you cope. But, I can relate to what you're going through brother.. I; also have had to face some harsh reality lately after I've come closer to to my deen and Allah. Living in the States can be very hard.. What compounds the problem for me is that my closest family member cannot relate to my way of life and religion. I am trying hard to be patient and been asking Allah to help.

Now, I am asking Allah to help you and be with you, grant you the right decisions and ease your sufferings. Please PM me any time brother if you want to discuss something more personal. I wish i could be of more help, but at least I can provide some advise and boost your confidence. There's always ease after hardship.

I'll talk to you later insha Allah.. PM me any time..

Cheer up my brother.. :D

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear brother Shaheer

Life will never be easy for a Muslim here. Why? Because we do not belong here. We belong to somewhere else and we we want to go there, we need a really hard strive which sometimes make our bones broken into pieces, our wives and kids to be left alone, our wealth to be gone and even our soul to be separated from us.

I can understand your situation very clearly my dear beloved brother. It is really so hard to face what you are facing. I have experiences of some of them too. My advice is this:

1) Keep your full trust in Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) and ask for forgiveness often,

2) Never tie back with your former friends and their behaviour,

3) Try to pray alone and when you do, try to cry. If you have difficulty also, try to do it. There are seven people who will be under the shade of 'Arsh on the day when there will be no shade other than that. One of them is the person whose eyes fills with water when remembering Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) when he is alone. It is recorded in a Saheeh Hadith,

4) Take a break if you feel that you need for it, but make sure you come back it you feel that the break is making you away from good and making near to al-Fahshaai wal-Munkar.

Hope this will help you my dear brother. Do Istikhara and make a decision. InshaAllah everything will go well.

Ya Allah! You are the giver and taker. None can give what you take and none can take what you give. Give my brother Shaheer sincerity, patience, generosity and kindness. Take him away from what you have prohibited and seperate him from sins as you have separated Mashriq and Maghrib. Ya Ghafoor, Ya Rahmaan! Grant my beloved brother Shaheer with what his heart desires. Prevent him from Shatan and his waswaas Ya 'Hayyu Ya Qayyoom. Make angels as his guards and grant him al Firdausul A'la. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

a_stranger

I think that praying while concentrating on the meanings of Salat can solve many many problems within (We have two enemies our ownselves and shaytan blocking our way to Allah swt).....:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

:salam2: brother. was shocked to read a post like that from you. Always thought you as a tough cookie. Inshaallah it just a passing phase and you will get over this feeling. May Allah always guide you ,

FreedomFighter

Please i really really need ur dua's like please my brothers and sisters one dua from ur heart to help me out.

sure :)

I have made so many changes in my life and its been so hard, i left all the friends and people i knew cuz they invite me to zina and drinking and gambling and I dont want to do that, I really dont -- I want to be a good muslim and its been just really really lonely.

sure you'll get used to those changes and it'll do you a lot of good. remember this: the prophet peace be upon him said "The mujahid is one who struggles against his own self to obey Allah" you see, you are doing it by avoiding all thse haram things. may Allah give you more strength.

I just dont know any good muslim in my real life except my mother , so u guyz mean alot to me thats why i dont want to say anything to anyone and hurt someone that would be my last intention.

i see your posts and they are funny walahi. i remember the tan tana nanana, loool i maybe should look back at that post, see how you wrote it, but it was funny. :)

I have been trying to be really tough but one step really backfired and left me shattered.
I just had a big decision come up, so i wanted to make sure i do everything according to ALlah (swt) plan i did istikhara times, did honest praying, I listened to imam and i read Quran to make sure this is the right thing to do

maybe its a big test and Allah tests those He loves, how about that :) inshaAllah it all needs patience, its going to be all fine.

After sometime when i felt sure, from all direction I took the big decision, and it totally backed fired on me, I lost what i previously had too , it has just left me so shattered
also, same day i got my result and i just found out i failed 2 of my exams i dont understand why i studied so so so so so hard

sry to hear. happens to me sometimes and yea i look back and say that was easy, i wish i did it then.

I looked at my exams and i knew all the answers im not sure wat i wrote or why i wrote that felt like i cant understand english, its been so stressful

than i cant even be home cuz everyone has been making fun of me at home saying that im becoming an extremist and making fun of my beard that im trying to grow and everyone is against it

thats bad.. because you are trying so hard to be good in the path of Allah, and people are thinking its funny. but its your life and you only got one life, and you are making the best out of it so that in the hereafter you will be saved inshaAllah and may Allah reward you for that.

But i wont be online for a while , cuz i just want to be ALONE, like just ALONE for a couple of days

may Allah help you and be with you.

Dont worry i keep reminding myself a person shud not despair from the mercy of Allah (swt), but i also know Allah (swt) does not change the condition of people till they change what is inside them.

subhanAllah may Allah reward you greatly for thinking like this.

I just dont understand i had changed every thing about me

inshaAllah they will all bring good.

and please help me be guided, cuz i try to seek Allah (swt) help especially for this big decision i did but im all broken up now and i dont understand why did it happens i spend alot of time making sure i do the right thing just that WHY wont leave me alone
maybe whatever happened was not meant to be and something better is there :)

being a good Muslim that you are trying to be, may Allah guide you and bless you. may Allah help you brother, all the best. just another quote "actions are based on intentions".

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum Brother..
May Allah increase your Iman.
Seek knowledge, maybe there's something Allah wants you to know from these events.
I want to quote some words of Ibn Taymiyah:

" At times, it's necessary for the worshipper to be isolated from others in order to pray, remember Allah, and evaluate himself and his deeds. Also, isolation allows one to supplicate, seek forgiveness, stay away from evil, and so on "

Begin the step with the name of Allah, always praise Allah for what He's given to you, and put your trust in Allah.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
I want to quote some words of Ibn Taymiyah:

" At times, it's necessary for the worshipper to be isolated from others in order to pray, remember Allah, and evaluate himself and his deeds. Also, isolation allows one to supplicate, seek forgiveness, stay away from evil, and so on "
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakaath my beloved bro,
May allah swt make it easy for you, and grant you with jannathul firdaus as a reward.
brother, my advice is same as that of almanar, if you think you need to be alone, then just do it, psychologically speaking also, you sometimes needs to be alone, and take time to think deep about your self when your are in a difficult situaion.
moreover our prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam used to go to the mountain of saur and stay there for 3 days or so, all alone just worshipping allah swt. So this is a good thing to do, not only you everyone of us, we should take some days off, just remembering and worshipping allah swt from morning till night.(ie:from fajr till you sleep). Spending a day in your life just worshpping and begging for forgiveness from allah, allah swt makes everydifficulty upon that person easy and vice versa. Even if you have wife, kids(the most loved things for a men in this world, take your time, take permission from your wife, and sacrifice a day of dunya to allah).
So just, go for it bro, but do come back when your heart is softend and your mind relaxed by his bless, do come and share your feelings.
:wasalam: warahmathullah wabarakaath.

abulzan07

Shaheer bhai ......Trust me everyone go through al these things in life its part of our life cos its test and in test and test is not easy .......on the basis of this short test called life of few years you will get paradise whch is never ending so it will be difficult but difficulties and problems help us to turn to Allah swt and gain his mercy.......I can understand nothin will heal this time but just try to read quran as much as u can and sit in mosque...... I live away frm family and whenever i had prob or any difficulty i dont find peace anywere and i go and sit in mosque fr hours and hours than i feel better and i knw its difficult fr you now but inshAllah try this may be your heart get peace.....

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

oh zalim, koi nahin yar ,dont worry ,yeh sab hota rehta hai life mein, Allah test those who he loves , mein to Pakistan mein rehta hoon per mer beard per sab ko itraz tha ,,,,so these things are not demotivating ,never were for me ,
maza ata hai , tum Allah aur us kay rasool (Saw) kay ahkamat aur sunna ko follow kar rahay hoo ,aur log dunya ki looks kay peechay bhag rahay hain , aur in mushkil halat mein alteast hum try bhi kar rahay hain , so how good is that , i think worth everything and beautiful
fail to banda hota rehta hai, there is always next time, chill man ,
lol bachaccy agay agay dekh hota hai kiya ,kahan kahan say tu test hota hai ,kahan kahan say calls ati hain, aur kon kon tujhay line marta hai , and shaitan kaisay teray opper apni tries karta hai.,,,will be hard ,haha
Aouzbillah per zorr rakh, aur keep your gaze lowered ,,,ahaha,
Allah say dua karta rah ,,,,itna mushkil nahin hai, bus sabiq qadam reh ,aur enjoy kar,
later need to work

shichemlydia

help

salam alikoum,
may allah help you to get over this nasty situation, ameen. i guess this is from the evil to try to despair the believers and let them down. just keep asking allah for a relief from these problems. or try to change the environment you are living in right now, perhaps it is not adequate for you.
may allah help you, ameen,
wa salam alikoum