Please tell me!!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, brothers and sisters :)
I always feel extremely happy and I do rejoice when I know that someone prayed for something and Allah achieved it for him or her.
Please, if you supplicate for something and Allah got it fulfilled for you, tell us about it because this will provide many people with great hope. :tti_sister:

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah. Years ago I used to be negligent about my prayer and to fast only as a communal habit. But I asked Allah swt many times to make me steadfast and more watchfull of my religious duties, and I'm becoming more and more a commited Muslim. Al-Hamdullillah. Pray for me too!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam....well basically my mom was real worried bout my brother having to go to the cathedral for a stupid service with his school right and she was hoping he could get out of it somehow... she wrote a letter and stuff but they were like nope u cant get out of it. so my mom was just praying for a solution.

ok my brother is a yr 7 and he was innocently walking along the school yard in the break time of the day of the service, and basically this football hit the wall (full force) and then right into his face (God send!)....ok, broken glasses and nose bleed and a little confused...but no cathedral visit!!! alhamdulillah! (poor thing :D)

wasalam

abdellah007

salam alaykum

all thanks and praise to allah,

i have a friend from germany, i was always praying and asking allah to guide her to the right path, elhamdolilah she became a muslimah in march. my praying now is about to strenght her iman insha allah.

wassalam

justoneofmillion

assalam,well i remember for example thinking a certain aya while being in school and relating it to a certain situation that i may have found myself in but really like kinda pondering deep about it all lost in my thoughts ,the only thing is that i didn`t remember which sura or aya number it was(am not zakir naik but am working on it inschallah..........lol)so i had told myself that when i would get home i would eventualy search for it but than i forgot!.On that particular night i had opened the book the Holy Qur`aan just like that at any page ( i used to do that all the time!)without really thinking of what i was going to read and i fell exactly on that verse wallahi seriously i thought it was crazy and started talking to myself "hey is there anybody around who is witnessing this....hello??? ET phone home kinda freaky stuff?!!!:SMILY47: .."this happened to me three times!!!:confused: there is another one but that is kind of to personal to share so i would rather let my avarice take over ...Allah swt forgive he truly guides whom he wishes:salah:

wassalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
salam....well basically my mom was real worried bout my brother having to go to the cathedral for a stupid service with his school right and she was hoping he could get out of it somehow... she wrote a letter and stuff but they were like nope u cant get out of it. so my mom was just praying for a solution.

ok my brother is a yr 7 and he was innocently walking along the school yard in the break time of the day of the service, and basically this football hit the wall (full force) and then right into his face (God send!)....ok, broken glasses and nose bleed and a little confused...but no cathedral visit!!! alhamdulillah! (poor thing :D)

wasalam

Alhamdulillah.

:D :D :D That's funny as. Salam alaikum.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

all thanks and praise to allah,

i have a friend from germany, i was always praying and asking allah to guide her to the right path, elhamdolilah she became a muslimah in march. my praying now is about to strenght her iman insha allah.

wassalam
That's really great, brother :) . You have to pray for as many people as you can. You are a treasure in calling for Islam.:ma:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear brothers and sisters

Ok I'll tell you my experience and I think it was realy great at least to me. That happened a few months after my beloved dad had passed away, 12 years ago. I got so sad because my best friend left to live abroad. She was the one who relieved some of my great sadness over my late dad.
After she left I got a horrible obsession that I'm going to die very soon. For about 3 months I couldn't sleep a moment at the whole night. I was extremely exhausted that I couldn't breathe well. I thought that my heart is sick.
One day I was visiting a friend of mine and she noticed I wasn't well and when I told her about my great suffering, she told me that her sister's husband can treat these things and she called him to talk to me. The man came in and told me to get some water and read some verses of the Holy Qur'an on the water and drink it. When I left my friend's house, I said to my self " Why do you have to ask anybody to help you?? why don't you ask Allah directly?"
That night, as usual, I couldn't sleep and I decided to pray late at night. While I was prostrating, I cried a lot and supplicated to Allah to relieve my suffering. After that I slept and when Iwoke up I felt as if there wasn't anything bad with me. I got much relief.
For the rest of my life I'll never forget that.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Alhamdulilah. That is great Jazakallah for sharing. Im happy you have been relieved of your stress. Inshallah i can remember, i have seem to forget, but some may sound stupid and they maybe small things. But it felt like Allah (S.W.T) helped me.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Ok I'll tell you my experience and I think it was realy great at least to me. That happened a few months after my beloved dad had passed away, 12 years ago. I got so sad because my best friend left to live abroad. She was the one who relieved some of my great sadness over my late dad.
After she left I got a horrible obsession that I'm going to die very soon. For about 3 months I couldn't sleep a moment at the whole night. I was extremely exhausted that I couldn't breathe well. I thought that my heart is sick.
One day I was visiting a friend of mine and she noticed I wasn't well and when I told her about my great suffering, she told me that her sister's husband can treat these things and she called him to talk to me. The man came in and told me to get some water and read some verses of the Holy Qur'an on the water and drink it. When I left my friend's house, I said to my self " Why do you have to ask anybody to help you?? why don't you ask Allah directly?"
That night, as usual, I couldn't sleep and I decided to pray late at night. While I was prostrating, I cried a lot and supplicated to Allah to relieve my suffering. After that I slept and when Iwoke up I felt as if there wasn't anything bad with me. I got much relief.

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
asalamu alaikum

i'm a revert,i reverted about a year ago...my parents are strict hindus,and actually my grandfather is a pundit.
welll they used to force me to do their hindu rituals,astaghfirullah,so i begged and begged Allah you kno,to please forgive me for what i'm doing please let them stop forcing me to do those hindu things,for You are able to do anything....and later i had an exam to write and in the temple hindus always have this prayer where you do some rituals to a female god,astaghfirullah,so iwas so scared i didnt want to have any part of this ritual,and so happen within a week's time my parents said they arent going to force me to do any hindu stuff again...and since then i havnt done any hindu stuff,alhamdulilah,:muslim_child: :muslim_child:

noorunnisa24434

Assalmuwalaikum,

Every human being has a problem and each of them their problem is great for them.God gives problem and back ot it he gives a solution for it.It can be achieved only by praying.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister

i'm a revert,i reverted about a year ago...my parents are strict hindus,and actually my grandfather is a pundit.
welll they used to force me to do their hindu rituals,astaghfirullah,so i begged and begged Allah you kno,to please forgive me for what i'm doing please let them stop forcing me to do those hindu things,for You are able to do anything....and later i had an exam to write and in the temple hindus always have this prayer where you do some rituals to a female god,astaghfirullah,so iwas so scared i didnt want to have any part of this ritual,and so happen within a week's time my parents said they arent going to force me to do any hindu stuff again...and since then i havnt done any hindu stuff,alhamdulilah,:muslim_child: :muslim_child:
That's really great:) . Alhamd Lillah

:salam2: Sister,

Being a Hindu revert myself i can understand ur situation. Hope Allah Tala has made it easy for u. If u need to spk u can PM anytime. Inshallah i hope i can be of help.

:wasalam:

sal12

Yeh once ages ago my leg was hurting all day and night so much I couldn't sleep and I had heard that if u recite Al-Fatiha and blow or wipe on the place where the pain is that the pain will ease and wallah within a few minutes the pain had gone! The same thing had happened to my little sister recently, her leg was hurting all day and she made dua after she prayed salah to ease the pain on her leg and straightaway it had gone subhanallah and she told me and also was abit freaked out by it! lol. Im sure i've heard bigger miracles from other people but can't remember them at this moment. I'll be sure to post them when I remember insha'allah. I like this thread!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Whatever du'aa's we make, remember that none of them are ever a waste of breath, they're recorded and if theyre not answered in this life then Allah (s) increases the reward and we recieve it in the Aakhirah :)

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

9 years ago,, i became addicted to scrabble, playing on line on msn game zone,, making friends from mostly USA and Canada..We have a time difference between 12 - 18 hrs. I was still working too,,, so i download everything about scrabble, try to memorise as many words as possible from 2 - 7 letters words...bringing the printed words with me all the time,, reading and memorising in the bus to/from work if not too tired,, and the first thing i come back the computer will be on and into the msn zone i go instead of doing my sholat :astag::astag: Waking at 430am not for tahajjud :astag::astag: but scrabble with buddies who are in the USA and Canada, they are evening there while is morning of a new day here.
Then in 2004,, my company decided to outsource and we were retrenched with some monetary compensation. Most of us was offered another job immediately but something makes me refused the offer...After 30 years of slogging and working only for the money,, i think i had enough. I was happy for being retrenched for now i could at least played scrabble till i am sick of it...Now that i am a housewife,, i decided to attend religious class once a week but still taking my responsibility as a muslimah lightly..then my ustazah told me about her conducting haj class at one of the masjid here,,, so i attended just for knowledge not with the intention of going for the pilgrimage....then suddenly i just want to be able to control my addiction to scrabble for i do pray 5 times a day but never on time,, due to scrabble and my weak eeman. At times i pray that Allah will make me a better muslimah.. who prayed on time ,, put on hijab and learn more about my deen and recitation of the Quran. Suddenly the website that have been hosting the scrabble game online decided to scrapprd scrabble from their site....being an addict we start looking for alternative websites to play...but i dont feel as enthusiastic as i used too at the other websites..i lost most of my scrabble buddies for some are not computer savvy to go other sites to play...so whenever i pray i asked Allah to please help me to be a better muslimah who wants to be closer to him and pleases him instead of my own evil/selfish nafs.
My prayers was answered when i saw a video from turntoislam.com about the attack of lebanon which i happened to watch on another website. Joined as a member,, got hooked and have stayed off scrabble for 2 years now..right now i am trying to learn arabic and reciting the Quran with tajweed and tarteel....its tough going for me at this old age but :salah::tti_sister:may Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala makes it easy for me.
Turntoislam.com help me tremendously , in my second chance to be good muslimah....May Allah blessed Brother Mabsoot,, Bro Islamicfajr,, who played an important part in my search to be a better muslimah. :salah::tti_sister:May Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala blessed all the brothers and sisters ,, for their contributions and may He keeps and guides us to the straight path, till we meet him....Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

:wasalam::hijabi:

muslim-girl

mashaALlah

Alhamdulilah first of all i believe that Allahs swt is Al-Qah . Really ALLAH give the person what the derserv. if a person work for it Allah is Al-Qah and he will let u acherice ur goals alhamdulliah, we just have to work for it. How can Allah give us something we dont work and fight for.? ofcause ALlah can give whatever he wants, but it depend on the situtions. may Allah forgive me if im wrong inshaAllah.

once i was sleeping and Allah swt show me my teacher in my dream , and she come to me and said " im sorry but u can't countie ur next a-levels because we dont think u can handle it or something like that blalbal. and then i woke up and was in shoock , cause really if i could'nt countie, then my dream will not come true. i start thinking ohh dont worry things is just a test from Allah swt, he will see if iam satisfied with what Allah order. Alx i woke up and get to the college, when i came subhanaALlah my dream came true. My teacher came to me and said im sorry to say it but u can not countie ur next a-levels and blablala, and immediaty i start thinking why should Allah swt show me this in my dream, it most mean something. so i just talk to my teacher and tell her that i have to and if not then i will go now and blabla. i ask her the reason, and she did'nt really have any answer, and that i knew it was a test from Allah, and i walk in to the toilet and cried cried cried, and still was saying " OHH Allah i know this is a test from u, u test ppl with that the love, and i love to contuie my school and so on" and if u desicid this for me im satisfied and alhamdulilah u have a better and plan and on and on" . then i get out of the toilet and went to my teacher, she call me and said . " i have think about it and i will allow u to contie ur a-level cause we mean that u are good and clever girl and so on. and the orther time she said the opsite , so i knew the whole thing was from Allah , and alhamdulilah I will do my second A-levels in the summer. May ALlah help me inshaALlah. Really i have gone through many things in the college , my hijab my religion and so on. but ALlah had always been on my side . alx. so i just want to tell u guys that be patiene, for veriy Allah is with the patiene persons. and always remember this is from Allah swt. Allah test us with what we love most. so inshaALlah may Allah guide us and help us .. Amiin

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
While I was prostrating, I cried a lot and supplicated to Allah to relieve my suffering. After that I slept and when Iwoke up I felt as if there wasn't anything bad with me. I got much relief.

InshaAllah sister that suffering will never come back.

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When the Prophet (PBUH) visited any ailing member of his family, he would touch the sick person with his right hand and would supplicate: "Allahumma Rabban-nasi, adhhibil-ba'sa, washfi, Antash-Shafi, la shifa'a illa shifa'uka, shifaan la yughadiru saqaman [O Allah! the Rubb of mankind! Remove this disease and cure (him or her)! You are the Great Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease].''

I have found few hadiths about suplications to seek relief from illness. Here they are.

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: When a person complained to the Prophet (PBUH) about an ailment or suffered from a sore or a wound, the Prophet (PBUH) would touch the ground with his forefinger and then raise it (Sufyan bin `Uyainah, the narrator, demonstrated this with his forefinger) and would recite: `Bismil-lahi, turbatu ardina, biriqati ba`dina, yushfa bihi saqimuni, bi 'idhni Rabbina' (With the Name of Allah, the dust of our ground mixed with the saliva of some of us would cure our patient with the permission of our Rubb.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When the Prophet (PBUH) visited any ailing member of his family, he would touch the sick person with his right hand and would supplicate: "Allahumma Rabban-nasi, adhhibil-ba'sa, washfi, Antash-Shafi, la shifa'a illa shifa'uka, shifaan la yughadiru saqaman [O Allah! the Rubb of mankind! Remove this disease and cure (him or her)! You are the Great Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease].''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I said to Thabit (May Allah had Mercy upon him) Should I not perform Ruqyah (i.e., recite supplication or Quranic Ayat and blow) over you, such supplication as was practised by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)?'' He said: "Please do so.'' Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) supplicated: "Allahumma Rabban-nasi, mudh-hibal-ba'si, ishfi Antash-Shafi, la shafiya illa Anta, shifa'an la yughadiru saqaman [O Allah! the Rubb of mankind! Take away this disease and cure (him or her). You are the Curer. There is no cure except through You. Cure (him or her), a cure that leaves no disease].''
[Al-Bukhari].

Sa`d bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) visited me during my illness and supplicated, "O Allah! Cure Sa`d. O Allah! Cure Sa`d. O' Allah! Cure Sa`d.''
[Muslim].

Abu `Abdullah bin Abul-`as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I complained to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) about a pain I had in my body. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Place your hand where you feel pain and say: `Bismillah (With the Name of Allah)' three times; and then repeat seven times: `A`udhu bi`izzatillahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajidu wa `uhadhiru (I seek refuge with Allah and with His Power from the evil that afflicts me and that which I apprehend).'''
[Muslim].

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who visits a sick person who is not on the point of death and supplicates seven times: As'alullahal-`Azima Rabbal-`Arshil-`Azimi, an yashfiyaka (I beseech Allah the Great, the Rubb of the Great Throne, to heal you), Allah will certainly heal him from that sickness.''
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) visited a bedouin who was sick. Whenever he visited an ailing person, he would say, "La ba'sa, tahurun in sha' Allah [No harm, (it will be a) purification (from sins), if Allah wills].''
[Al-Bukhari].

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Jibril (Gabriel) came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said: "O Muhammad (PBUH)! Do you feel sick?'' He (PBUH) said, "Yes.'' Jibril supplicated thus (i.e., he performed Ruqyah): "Bismillahi arqika, min kulli shay'in yu'dhika, min sharri kulli nafsin aw `ayni hasidi, Allahu yashfika, bismillahi arqika. [With the Name of Allah. I recite over you (to cleanse you) from all that troubles you, and from every harmful mischief and from the evil of the eyes of an envier. Allah will cure you; and with the Name of Allah, I recite over you].''
[Muslim].

Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If a person says: `La ilaha illallahu wallahu Akbar (There is no true god except Allah and Allah is Greatest)', his Rubb responds to him and affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, and I am the Greatest.' When he says: `La ilaha illallahu Wahdahu la sharika Lahu (There is no true god except Allah, the One, He has no partner).' Allah (SWT) affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I. I have no partner.' When he says: `La ilaha illallahu Lahul mulku wa Lahul-hamdu (the sovereignty belongs to Him and all the praise is due to Him).' He (SWT) affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, Mine is the praise and to Me belongs the sovereignty.' When he says: `La ilaha illallahu wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa Billah (There is no true god except Allah, and there is no might and power but with Allah).' He (SWT) affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, and there is no might and power but with Me.''' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) added, "He who recites this during his illness and dies, will not be touched by the Fire (Hell).''
[At-Tirmidhu].
May Allah bless us all with sound health and purify and cure our mind, soul and bodies from all evil and illness.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Last Ramadan i had a big financial problem, i didnt know what to do. i even searched for something i can sell but i couldnt find any..

So one night in Ramadan while praying Tarawih, I said a dua i made in my mind. after i finished praying something told me to go check on my bank account.. i found that i had a good amount of money transfered to my account from my government where i work.. and i kept thanking Allah for that all night long..

The Dua was in arabic (if someone can translate it):

"اللهم ارزقني رزقا كثيرا طيبا حلالا مباركا من عندك, إنك انت الرزاق"
"Allahuma erzuqny rizqan kathiran tayiban halalan mubarakan men indik, Inaka anta elrazzaaq"

I hope it works for you.. :)