Pope baptizes famous Muslim convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherZak

Spot on bro !
Pope looked so happy, as if he has finally found atleast one who agrees with him on what he said in Germany :wink:.

What can I say about the smart man who didnt knwo Islam and neither was he ever a practicing one.

Yeah i saw the smirk. It was funny i must admit and a bit telling on the state of Christianity. I think for the last couple of week every time i went to an Islamic lecture one or two people converted to Islam. It was a normal occurrence.

habib786

:salam2:

If they did a story on all the Christians who have left christianity and come to islam if be enough to fill quite a few large encyclopedias. so this one person who was never truly muslim or never had the chance to love Islam and Allah and the prophet sallaahu alahi wa salaam....well he was not needed...wasted space.

i agree with u ........... i also wanted to know .. if the saudis are allowing to make church, where exactly are they planning to make this church ... saudi arabia

kayleigh

HE'S NOT MUSLIM. The news doesn't get that. I mean, I'm not calling him a kafir, but there's a HUGE difference between a non-practicing (NEVER practicing), secular guy who just happens to come from a Muslim family converting than a practicing, faithful Muslim converting.

BrotherZak

HE'S NOT MUSLIM. The news doesn't get that. I mean, I'm not calling him a kafir, but there's a HUGE difference between a non-practicing (NEVER practicing), secular guy who just happens to come from a Muslim family converting than a practicing, faithful Muslim converting.

Good point because i yet to see a practicing and knowledgeable Muslim convert to Christianity. Maybe i might be wrong but i don't think it as happened...salam

3:54

Also take note that the Pope has never done this on easter day. This was meant intentionally to be provocative and somewhat insulting. Yet the Saudis still want to build a catholic church.

Thats interesting, it's almost like they are trying to impose themselves amongst the Muslim's. First they plan to build a church in Saudi Arabia and then days later they baptize a "muslim." It's as if they are trying to make a point? However, truth stands out for err.

Well this has been a favourite recipe of the western media.

If a 50 year old muslim marries a 20 year old girl , he comes on the front page but if a 50 year old non muslim rapes a 20 year old girl that is not even in the last page.

This is all western media is all about.............

i think u got that wrong its actually a 50 year old non muslim rapes a 5 year old girl....20 years old was way too much to b true

pope baptising....lol.....thats more like the demon taking some1 to hell fire

blackivy393

i think the news made a big deal about it, cuz i seen it on aol too, cuz the guy he baptized was well known, its like if the pope baptised ron paul that would be on the news too cuz he's a known figure.

A Kashmiri

Well i believe it was Christian trick organised by Pope and company...

What we need to do is to spread the religion of Truth - Islam vigorously more than ever...

Allah will see to it that his religion Islam overcomes all religions, isms in the world Inshallah.

Obase

Speaks his mind...
well this man wasn't a practising muslim (don't know if u should call him a muslim or not?), because if he was then he would never leave Islam..

WEll he was no devoutbut a muslim nonetheless. I think its obvious he has seen too much violence from Islamic angle and made his decision that it is inherently violent and that christianity is not???!! After all, in todays time, unfortunately it is muslims making the news for the wrong reasons.

Allahu_Hassbi

Allah Aza'wajal says in th eHoly Quran in Chapter Baqara:

Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allâh (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'ân), then you would have against Allâh neither any Walî (protector or guardian) nor any helper. (2:120)
:wasalam:

thats what they have done just to be pleased by the christians.

Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide."

"And if, as is sure, there comes to you guidance from Me, whomsoever follows my guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. But those, who reject Faith and belie our Signs, they shall be companions of Fire, They shall abide therein." (2:38-39)

Amir_of_spain

such articles are put out there, now and again, u see them popping out, they're aim is to get us muslims all frustrated, make us go into debates and conspiracy theories etc We shouldn't be provoked or tricked by such insignificant articles. And we should just ignore it, it doesn't make a difference if he originally was a catholic or muslim. Anyone who leaves islam does so at his or hers own loss, and allah is self sufficient, not in need of people. elah al liaqa

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Amir of Spain, jazakallahu khayran, may Allah reward u for ur answer, i totally agree with u.
salam

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum

It's so sad but on the other side when I see many many many revert to islam, I know ISLAM is still there and will be for a long time inchallah.
Ya Rabi make us dye muslim and remember us shahada until the end :tti_sister:
Amin

Salem9022

This man who converted to christiainty is a clown, As soon as he converted to christianity he told reporters "Now my life is In Danger Please Protect me". hhhhhhhhhhhh This is how they work they want media attention to their story. I mean who is going to threaten him? he lives in Italy. Also he is married to a christian women and his children are christian, and he is also head of a group called Muslims For Israel lol. Imagine, no need to talk about him, he is exposed long time ago. These people are payed and they want to fool muslims especially ignorant muslims about Islam, and they want to fool the non-muslims to thinking Islam is evil etc. The guy is like that somalian women who went to Holland but was caught lieing about her story and her passport.

Turk Gumption

Allam, who has been living in Italy for 35 years, has said he was never a very devout Muslim. Still, his conversion to Christianity came as a surprise.

It is not a surprise for me . "He was never a very devout Muslim" gaves me some clue about his astray.

May Allah keep all us in right path . (Amin)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yes this is true what all of you guys are saying. I have to say Allahu Akbar, Allah is the Greatest. All of you brothers and sisters made good points here about this Infidel's leaving of Islam. Him and others leave Islam for personal gains or for a weakness in faith and if they have a cold and dead Eman.

The pope shouldn't go around talking about things that don't matter to him or for the sake of Christianity. Like for his Christmas speech, he said that it's horrible that people in Araq get killed in the name of religion. He should stop and try to know a little, tinsy bit more about what's happening in Araq. Part of it is for the sake of Islam, like fighting and defending your brothers and sisters in Islam, and another side which is for gains such as territory.

In the name of religion ALSO. C'mon, I jsut hope he wasn't directing ALL of it on the Muslims, because the Araq war was jsut to convert Muslims to Christianity.

The Ex-Muslim Myth Funny part starts 3:10 "Dratamazation"

[yt]_19XwhT4LKE[/yt]

Assalamu Alykum may Allah help us in our troubles and easen our hardships Ameen.

Note: If you ever have any trouble listening to a nasheed or video on your computer, the easiest way to solve that is by using headphones (headsets) and plug it into your computer rather than using speakers.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Its not a big deal, One of the Scribes of the Prophet Muhammad :saw: apostated. If they get fooled by their desires and by the Devil, its their choice.

We got our own lives and work to get on with, which is to call to people to beautiful Islam, to worship Allah alone and to obey and follow his Messenger :saw: - Nobody else apart from Muslims can say that they worship Allah alone without associating any partners with him ! :) Yayy for Islam ;)

wasalam

Topic Closed.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum, his name was Abdullah bin Abi Sarah.

- Pope baptizes famous Muslim convert

If he was so famous, howcome I aint heard of him ;) ay

Status
Not open for further replies.