post ur DESKTOP here

Umm Ismael

Oups! I think that i have to sort out my icons first :)
hmmmm, lets put them altogether in a new folder (no one will see the mess, that i had :))

des.jpg

pcozzy

:salam2:

nothing big, I prefer Ubuntu over windows. The recorded desktop may not look that good, I didn't have time to make it better.

[yt]hK2i6vcAuRU[/yt]

:wasalam:

Umm Ismael

oh allah ..this is scary

:salam2: :) :)

yep :) it seems scary but it is sooo meaningful :) :)
with all what she is carrying.. at her age.. she is smiling :) :) subhaaaana Allah..
isnt that beautiful? :) to see a person who looks "miserable" who gives you a smile, as if to tell you: "thank Allah for what you have, look i'am happy eventhough you think that i have hard conditions, so be happy for all what you can have.."

i just love this picture and those of the people who are living hard conditions but they keep smiling :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

with all what she is carrying.. at her age.. she is smiling :) :) subhaaaana Allah..
isnt that beautiful? :) to see a person who looks "miserable" who gives you a smile, as if to tell you: "thank Allah for what you have, look i'am happy eventhough you think that i have hard conditions, so be happy for all what you can have.."

i just love this picture and those of the people who are living hard conditions but they keep smiling :)

I know,we got to be happy for what ever we have but, i just felt it scary because it looked like a witch and i by the way dint understand anything seeing to your desktop ..i was just scared and i just felt like you know when i was young i would see many witch movies and till now if i just see anyone like that then i get scared ,i know that one time every one gets old but i just can resist so i thought of sharing my sacredness and i am sorry because i might been hurted you..i am sorry Allah and i am sorry to you too ,hope you forgive me........
ameen..
sorry if i have wronged my self
your beloved sister:blackhijab:

hayat_yahya

mashallah for the post describing so kind that image, may Allah ta'ala bless you ameen :)

Umm Ismael

I know,we got to be happy for what ever we have but, i just felt it scary because it looked like a witch and i by the way dint understand anything seeing to your desktop ..i was just scared and i just felt like you know when i was young i would see many witch movies and till now if i just see anyone like that then i get scared ,i know that one time every one gets old but i just can resist so i thought of sharing my sacredness and i am sorry because i might been hurted you..i am sorry Allah and i am sorry to you too ,hope you forgive me........
ameen..
sorry if i have wronged my self
your beloved sister:blackhijab:

No no no, dont be sorry sister :) :) :)
i didnt get hurt at all sister :) :)

Meche Allah :)

your beloved sis Hajer :)

mashallah for the post describing so kind that image, may Allah ta'ala bless you ameen :)

Ameen :) :) Allah bless u :)

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Heres a screen shot of my desktop at work..

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]