post ur DESKTOP here

Mathieu

Yeah. Japanese car modified are some pure beauty. Just by looking at it you have some tear. (Sorry girl its a boy thing).

I'm using windows XP. I just used some of my computer knowledge to hide pretty much everything. And all the important things are in my little folder in the bottom right of the screen.

A Linux fan as I can see. You're using UBUNTU ?

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Nice thread , this is mine

2djniljyu.jpg

try to count my msn accounts :p
I have more than 5 , ma sha'a Allah

don't envy me :biggrin:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Yes , I do
I have 8 E-M addresses

It may be increase ^_^

Salam again sister

I used to have a lot of people on my contact list and then I realised the problems it was causing me, in terms of wasting too much of my time chatting and shaitan also had me talking to the opposite sex so I decided to delete MSN altogether.

Don't worry sister I'm not implying you use it for all the wrong reasons :)

Your brother in Islam

Peace2u

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Salam again sister

I used to have a lot of people on my contact list and then I realised the problems it was causing me, in terms of wasting too much of my time chatting and shaitan also had me talking to the opposite sex so I decided to delete MSN altogether.

Don't worry sister I'm not implying you use it for all the wrong reasons :)

Your brother in Islam

Peace2u

thanks for advice , but now coz I'm on vacatiom I chat so much but in schools days I chat less :)
usually I use it in Da'wah , I"ve friends from all the world and they really need me to tell them many thing about Islam & Arabic language

May Allah protect you :)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
thanks for advice , but now coz I'm on vacatiom I chat so much but in schools days I chat less :)
usually I use it in Da'wah , I"ve friends from all the world and they really need me to tell them many thing about Islam & Arabic language

May Allah protect you :)

No problem sister. I'm glad you do a lot of Da'wah work on line. May Allah (SWT) aid you in guiding others to Islam.