PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:
Something new to be thrilled about....this year my son is going into First Grade at IQRA Academy and my 4 year old will be starting Pre-K and they granted us financial aid making it much easier on us to send them to private school. I am going to try to rise above my past misgivings of the school and feeling awkward as I am not the PTA Muslim mom they are, and I plan to TRY to be INVOLVED this year instead of put off by it being (in my past mind set) MORE MUSLIMS AND THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY BE BETTER THERE THAN THE COUNTY SCHOOL attitude of last. So INSHALLAH, now that I am trying to put my opinions behind me and look to the future, I will develop some friendships with the other parents and teachers. Last year they must have thought my son only had a father as I was NEVER there for various things, partly because I worked during school hours but more so for feeling uncomfortable. Gonna get over myself this year!
It seems you have become smarter by the 10th page of this thread :cool: The kids gonna be happy and hopefully their father as well to see you do that.

warda A

Sister
Something new to be thrilled about....this year my son is going into First Grade at IQRA Academy and my 4 year old will be starting Pre-K and they granted us financial aid making it much easier on us to send them to private school. I am going to try to rise above my past misgivings of the school and feeling awkward as I am not the PTA Muslim mom they are, and I plan to TRY to be INVOLVED this year instead of put off by it being (in my past mind set) MORE MUSLIMS AND THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY BE BETTER THERE THAN THE COUNTY SCHOOL attitude of last. So INSHALLAH, now that I am trying to put my opinions behind me and look to the future, I will develop some friendships with the other parents and teachers. Last year they must have thought my son only had a father as I was NEVER there for various things, partly because I worked during school hours but more so for feeling uncomfortable. Gonna get over myself this year!

:salam2:
good attitude
mashalla dianne
you are going great and i will say mabrouk for your choice
inshalla the kids will grow in good islamic knowledge and probably teach you some too.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Subhanallah we used to have so much fun on here really!Where is sister Diane any news!Hope she is doing good inshallah.Appa as always unstoppable. Does Anynody remember BGfromGB haha that was fun as well.