Pray for her

farhopes

No God but Allah
She is one of my friends. I can see that she is always in a big test.She is a handicapped; she can walk, but not very well. Her father died 12 years ago while she was still studying. After her graduation,she worked and helped her big family as much as she could till they all finished their studies and most of them have got married. Although she hasn't got married yet, she is always content and her heart is always full of hope in the great mercy and bounty of Allah. She has a very innocent heart just like the dove's heart. She always felt very happy and joyful for all her friends and sisters when they got married and she was always helpful. She tells me that this life is not the real life we should live; it's just a big test. There is a test for everyone and the stronger your faith is, the harder your test is going to be.Allah wants to examine our hearts, our truthfulness and we should do our best to pass His exam.
A few years ago she was attacked by a rare disease which causes her severe pain and exhausting suffering. Most doctors said that her illness is chronic and there is no cure for it. When she knew that she said Alhamdu Lillah because now she is one of the distressed whom Allah promised to answer their supplication.
What do you think is going to happen to her???. Don't you think that she needs your prayers. I do pray for her and I hope you share me.

Arshad

Salaam Dear Muslimah.

I am sure that the Khaliqul Bari will have mercy on the dear Sister, and Inshallah Mine and the entire muslim Ummah will pray for the beautiful lady
May allah give her good health and a safe peacefull and happy life Ameen.

NB Could you please tell us more of this Muslimah: as who and where is she from and what is her means of livelyhood etc etc. Jazaalallah wa khairun
God bless you
She is one of my friends. I can see that she is always in a big test.She is a handicapped; she can walk, but not very well. Her father died 12 years ago while she was still studying. After her graduation,she worked and helped her big family as much as she could till they all finished their studies and most of them have got married. Although she hasn't got married yet, she is always content and her heart is always full of hope in the great mercy and bounty of Allah. She has a very innocent heart just like the dove's heart. She always felt very happy and joyful for all her friends and sisters when they got married and she was always helpful. She tells me that this life is not the real life we should live; it's just a big test. There is a test for everyone and the stronger your faith is, the harder your test is going to be.Allah wants to examine our hearts, our truthfulness and we should do our best to pass His exam.
A few years ago she was attacked by a rare disease which causes her severe pain and exhausting suffering. Most doctors said that her illness is chronic and there is no cure for it. When she new that she said Alhamdu Lillah because now she is one of the distressed whom Allah promised to answer their supplication.
What do you think is going to happen to her???. Don't you think that she needs your prayers. I do pray for her and I hope you share me.

farhopes

No God but Allah
NB Could you please tell us more of this Muslimah: as who and where is she from and what is her means of livelyhood etc etc. Jazaalallah wa khairun
God bless you
She is from Egypt, brother. She is a teacher of English, my colleague at work. As for her means of livelihood; she is fine enough and she gives as much charity as she can. She just needs your Du'a.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salam

what a strong lady, Allah has given her so much patience, i will pray for her inshallah.

wasalam

Arshad

Inshallah the whole ummah will pray for her good health Ameen

Thanks for the info, Is she living alone ?
God bless her and give her strenght and a even larger heart to comntinue the charity, I am sure going to pray 2 Nafls for her wellbieng
Jazaakallah
She is from Egypt, brother. She is a teacher of English, my colleague at work. As for her means of livelihood; she is fine enough and she gives as much charity as she can. She just needs your Du'a.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Inshallah I will remember her. Inshallah she will stay strong through this test.

Wasalam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Thanks for the info, Is she living alone ?
God bless her and give her strenght and a even larger heart to comntinue the charity, I am sure going to pray 2 Nafls for her wellbieng
Jazaakallah

NO, she isn't living alone; she is living with her mom, two brothers and two sisters. They have a big house.When people see her for the first time, they think she is 21 although she is in 30s, Maybe because she is very slim and her face is calm. She got some proposals of marriage, but she refused because of her illness. She is now trying with herbs, hoping it will work out.:tti_sister:

halah

:salam2: :ma:
I'm really touched by this story of the wonderful sister, May allah strengthen her faith and enable her to overcome all her pains(Ameen).:tti_sister:

A

addan

ummah test

salamu alkum

sis we all hre for the test and test for good for muslims
becouse if we best test we will go to janah
so please my dear sis tal my muslimah sis pain was short time
so i all rady make dua she will be fine {inshaa allaah

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear rothers and sisters

My frind and I thank you very much for your generous responds and for your sincere prayers. My distressed friend asked me to tell you something; never let your dreams, great expectations invade and conquer your heart lest you may get extremely shocked. Simply we all have no idea what Allah is going to decree on us so, we should train our hearts to accept any destiny we might have.Don't let your ambition take you so far in this life, because sometimes life is too short to get our ambitions fulfilled.Make your only concern how to prepare for the other life you are going to live, the real life and not this worldly life. That doesn't mean to desert this life completely, but rather to give it the concern it deserves.

NaXuS

Tell her their is a limit to every test.Ask for Allah,s blessing n not tests.Test r there only for a while,ask Allah for mercy for ur own self n for others.I once ask him for Tests n only i know how he give me tests for which i have no imagination n it was only my fault because i was not thankful to him n become greedy.I though i can pass any tests but that was not the case.Wut u ask for ..u will get it,so ask for good things ,ask Allah for his fazzal.

May Allah change her sorrow into joy n may Allah cure her from every disease. Aameen

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Whatever happens to your friend, it shall be a good blessing from allah Inshallah. Mashallah for your friend. She's smart and knows well. May Allah help her out in whatever she needs. If she dies, then Inshallah she will die saying "La Illaha Ilallah Muhamadur Rasul Lullah" and die in happiness. She is right. This life is a test. And Mashallah Allah Ta Ala has blessed her a lot and she is proven worthy of being Allah's servant. Alhamdulillah. Like what happened to Ayoub (AS), anytime something bad happened to him, he always praised Allah when Allah Ta Ala took away all his wealth, his home, and his sun and family. Mashallah. The sister is just like our Nabi Ayoub.

Wa Salam.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Will be in my duaas inshallah...

:salam2:
Ya Allah!! I am so sorry to hear that. My brother has seizures, and sometimes he feels hopeless about getting married because of his condition. He is trying to stay on the path as far as prayers and reading, but he feels that he will never get married, and he is 37. I will definitely keep this sister in my duaas inshallah.:tti_sister:

Dogu_kizi

Assalamu aleykum,
May Allah give everyone such a strong iman as this sister has, and dear sis Shaheeda 35, may He bless your brother and give him strong hope & health as well,Ameen

farhopes

No God but Allah
:salam2:
Ya Allah!! I am so sorry to hear that. My brother has seizures, and sometimes he feels hopeless about getting married because of his condition. He is trying to stay on the path as far as prayers and reading, but he feels that he will never get married, and he is 37. I will definitely keep this sister in my duaas inshallah.:tti_sister:
Thanks for your prayers, dear sister Shaheeda.
Tell your brother to wake up at the last third of the night, just before the dawn and pry and ask Allah very humbly to heal him. I enjoine my friend to do that. It always works inshaa Allah