PREDICT THE NEXT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

summertime

sister :)
hmm i think i can....maybe..

:lol: I dont know any pashtu brother :lol: I have lots of pathan friends though..very nice people MashALlah....

App ko kitni urdu ati hai???(how much urdu do you know??)

App Kabhi Pakistan ja chuke hain???(b have u ever been to paksitan)

the next person can speak urdu too....

P.S Brother Osman when u type in arabicplz translate aswell cuz i dont understand lol

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i did it on purpose hah!!

u keep speaking URDU (booo)
:lol:
ok i cant speak urdu .................

were did i type in Arabic ,link,???

next person is gona tell me wer did i type in Arabic, i forgot .... :p

summertime

:lol: somewhere i don't remember..I typed in urdu translation for u coz u i know dont understand :p

the next person is from china

OsMaN_93

Here to help
no!!!
UK
oh i remeber its on that thread that had a video about the christ followers and how they are wrong(peom) right:D

next person is going to pray Ishaa'
now:p!!!!me

summertime

aww really..it's snowing here...so colddddddd

No i dont have a sword but i have some pretty good butter knives :lol:

Next person eats there soup with a fork ( i thought id try your special prediction)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I don't accept democracy, I accept Shariah, it's the laws of Allah, not of a man. In democracy people can do whatever they want. They can be gay and it's allowed. They don't have to be married and it's allowed. Nasty and disgusting.

I'm not Secularist. Not a Bangladeshi one nor an American one.

summertime

I don't accept democracy, I accept Shariah, it's the laws of Allah, not of a man. In democracy people can do whatever they want. They can be gay and it's allowed. They don't have to be married and it's allowed. Nasty and disgusting.

I'm not Secularist. Not a Bangladeshi one nor an American one.

hmmmm...r we getting off track here???:lol: brother i think u posted in the wrong thread :lol:

Saidsaad

I think democracy would be fine if the goverments did what we voted them in to do. As soon as Goverments get in power they change their policy for the next four years.

Saidsaad

I have not yet tried to eat my soup with my fork,,

the snow has melted here but it's still feels freezing cold.

next person has made a snow man on sunday

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
hey guyz,.....I'M BAAACKK!! gosh i have'nt been on since ages man!!
hows everyone?? good i hope!!
no, i didnt make snowman, altough i'd love to!! next person to reply will be 21 years old??? i hav no idea what to write! so i a coming out with the lamest stuff ever!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
hmmmm...r we getting off track here???:lol: brother i think u posted in the wrong thread :lol:

Lol ..sis summertime, you seem to be enjoying this

...yeh Im less than 21.

and cheese is nice on pizza ..yum

hm next person has exams soon and should go study for them but is procrastinating at this moment in time? (dont lie! :p)

PS sis summertime cant BELIEVE youre 23! :D :D

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
my god!! i do have exams aswell!! that was a reallt good guess!! :D and i was trying to make my revision timetable on the net but ended up logging in tti!! loll
next person is wearing red!!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
hello??!!
okkii.....my arabic is really really s***!! so dont laf!! is this how you say where is ever1??
ayna jameeun-naas?

guyz...help me out in my arabic it really sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.