Protesters burn US flag outside embassy in london

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
As salamo alaikome

If you read my post dear brother you will see I mentioned nothing about the USA having a clearly defined enemy. I said "terrorist group" because that is what the media called them. But my post wasnt even about WHO did it to be precise.......I was just saying that many Americans felt the way that they did that day due to the USA not ever being attacked before by outside influences. As far as most Americans were concerned and probably are STILL concerned that attack on 9/11 was completely done by outside influences!!!! Never would they at least ADMIT that anyone inside the United States government could possibly have had anything to do with it. They dont want to face anything that terrifying because then they would have to admit to themselves that the monster they are so afraid of is living in their own backyard!

I dont even want to get into that debate here. I simply stated that 9/11 was more than just a couple buildings that came crashing down and more than even the lives which were lost that day. It was Americans sense of security that was destroyed that day. That is ALL I said in my post. In no way was I accusing any Muslim of doing such a horrible thing. In fact that never even entered my mind.

wa salam

:salam2:

I apologize if you took anything I said the wrong way. I was simply stating how I felt about 9/11 on the day it happened and how I feel about it today, 10 years later.

But in that you are correct. The whole way of life for the average American changed that day.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

We are two sisters. Hey, if anything Sister Isra is bringing out the warrior in me.

If things get tough this is the woman I want on my side.
She pushes me to air out my convictions. We make each other think.

Yes, Muslim women are tough. We are chaste. We are strong.

I know because I believe. I am aware with my soul, that has been submitted to Allah, Islam is my faith. And I defend my Love.

This is what makes my sisters beautiful. This is what makes me love them for the sake of Allah.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Ok now back to the mild banter between sister Aapa and myself. Although I love you for Allahs sake dear sister you really didnt think you would get off that easy now did you?

Anyway sister I continue to wait for your answer to my last post and the proof of what you claim are the "facts" that you have been privy to.

wa salam

Isra

aka Tree2008

I apologize if you took anything I said the wrong way. I was simply stating how I felt about 9/11 on the day it happened and how I feel about it today, 10 years later.

But in that you are correct. The whole way of life for the average American changed that day.

Wa alaikome salam

No problem brother. No offence taken.

wa salam

sabina isa

I look forward for the day when life for the "high Americans" will change forever and for good. 9/11 is simply a scratch in their face for all the evil "changes" they have caused on Earth with their lavish wars and destructions wherever they set foots to..

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum

what is tearing us apart?
a piece of colored cloth or the pieces of land (which is divided unjustly, because before who had the power got the bigger land)?

let us hold the rope of Allah and and let not tear apart.

a smalla but strong reminder from Sheikh Muhammad al-zoughbi

[yt]OMgW3LO_IEU[/yt]

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

Here is a good link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ

and one more..:http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html

We get torn apart when we do take the words of those who kill us over the words of those who are part of our family.

I will post an article a day; a link a day to post the truth. Anyone is welcome to help me disburse the truth.

Wa alaikome salam

You know what sister? <SIGH> I woke up today and realized I am so over this. I want to focus on my deen and making my Iman stronger by prayer and reading Quran. I have always known what is the most important thing to me and where my priority stands but yesterday I let my anger and maybe even a whisper or two from the dreaded shaitan take over my mind temporarily so I apologise. I was wrong for being involved in this conversation. I need to stay focused on what is real for me and leave politics to the politicians. Let them screw it all up and leave me out of it. I never was very good at that arguement and I should listen to the angel on my shoulder who told me yesterday that I was in way over my head.

wa salam

sabina isa

Assalaam walaikum,

Here is a good link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ

and one more..:http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html

We get torn apart when we do take the words of those who kill us over the words of those who are part of our family.

I will post an article a day; a link a day to post the truth. Anyone is welcome to help me disburse the truth.

As salam alaikum sister Aapa,

For the ones that need more proof, here are two websites, to fill them up:
www.911truth.org
www.loosechange911.com
and this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501#

Hope this helps.

We alaikum salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Not to worry Sister Isra...you asked me to provide proof and as it is with Allah subhana wa taala, I ask for a raindrop of a blessing and He sends me a thunderstorm of blessings.

I can post the truth on 9/11 for 24/7 for 365 for a decade.

Sister Sabina, keep it going for those who want to know.

But we do not need to burn flags..lets take that energy and convert it into knowledge. Lets pay zakat to the poor. Lets do good deeds and worship. Let us pray to Him and ask of Him to reveal knowledge to us so we share with those who seek the Truth. Afterall, Americans who questioned 9/11 reverted to Islam.

Ok...the FBI training manual in Quanicto, Virginia ( outside DC ) is telling the students the more a Muslim reads the Quran the more of a terrorist they are.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I look forward for the day when life for the "high Americans" will change forever and for good. 9/11 is simply a scratch in their face for all the evil "changes" they have caused on Earth with their lavish wars and destructions wherever they set foots to..

I agree with that. We as a nation have gotten so far away from what the Founding Fathers intended. We as a nation have become godless heathens, worshiping the Almighty dollar and worshiping sex, and I believe that 9/11 was a wake-up call from God.

And of course there is as you said all of our transgressions against other nations and peoples to atone for as well.

sabina isa

I agree with that. We as a nation have gotten so far away from what the Founding Fathers intended. We as a nation have become godless heathens, worshiping the Almighty dollar and worshiping sex, and I believe that 9/11 was a wake-up call from God.

And of course there is as you said all of our transgressions against other nations and peoples to atone for as well.

Yet, I am happy that many americans have raised in the 9/11 movement of the truth, and are so many that stand out there firmly demanding the new investigations and blasting off the lies of american government right in FOX media (an example). Apparently is American power "the high americans" that have to yet change their ways...