Question on evil eye

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:

When my daugher is affected with evil eye, please let me know how I can cure her? Is there any action I need to do? I have seen people move their hands up and down with left over food. Is it a valid thing to do in Islam?

JazakumAllahu khairan.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

1. u can recite sunnah dua for her:

'U'eethukumaa bikalimaatil-laahit-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin, wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin.
I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast , and from every envious blameworthy eye.

2. you can recite last 2 chapters of Quran for her:
surah falaq and nas

3. you can do ruqyah shariah for her

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

Brother Ahmed_indian has answered what I was going to say.....Alhamdulillah

Brother rizzumd, I'd like to say whenever a muslim{when he/she is moving from house...start driving/going outside for hanging/going to office....whatever change of state}...we should recite Ayatul Kursi, Sura nas Sura Falaq....Inshaa'Allah...no harm can happend to us......coz then we're at the protection of Allah SWT.....no accident/no evil eye/no man made prob/no Jinn made prob can take place inshaa'ALlah and Allah knows the best...

If you're sure that your child is under evil eye....that will enought Inshaa'Allah....
but if your child is possessed with jinns....that's another thing...fiorst test your kid ...just recite from Quran infront of her...if she is okay...than...Inshaa'ALlah no prob.....and I hope that nothing bad has happened.

what old are your daughter?.....if she's not baligha{matured}..then recite for her...Ayatul Kursi,sura naas,sura falaq....if she's matured and can recite....let her do it herself...that'll do Inshaa'Allah.....and Allah SWT knows the best

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
your daughter should make wodoo before going to sleep and to tell always Bismillah to everything she does or eats.then prayer,prayer and prayer.she also should know from where does this evil eye come,cause when she knows it,it's easy to defeat it.me,I came out of it and I'm reborn thank to quran,I made and still make rukya to protect myself.she should have trust and courage to go against the evil.May Allah bless her:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I posted a thread on Defintion: Muslim and Believer under the Islamic Discussion section. There are some wonderful responses for remedies for evil eyes and protection against evil eyes.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
What on earth is "evil eye"?
i don't exactly kno how to explain it but i'll try anywayz...if it's the general term nazar lag jana in urdu then it means:

you got something good.good looks,imaan,fortune,wealth etc.and someone is envious of you( not necessarily).then that effects you.i dunno how it works.

let me give you an example:

i got some prizes once and i was real happy.everyone was.my mom kept on praising me and that night i became real sick so she used to say her evil eye affected me.

that is one reason muslims generally say mashallah when they like something.