Racial discrimination in Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Now go complain to your moderators friends to close the thread.I will stand alone against all of those who try to cover up these things by using Islam.

:salam2:

Me too, Inshallah, like all Muslims should do. Do not worry brother, you are not alone.Many Muslims have the same opinion like you,and like it should be.

Mashallah you said well dear brother.

May Allah reword you.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
^ wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

so i stick with my support to brotherinIslam *smiles*

i am more in need of your du'aa for me than you asking me to forgive.

:salam2:

Of course dear brother.:hijabi: Alhamdulillah. You have right on your opinion.

I only wish to say more, that Muslims should do both, correct and make dua.

I make dua for you brother that Allah help you in everything that you ask from Him.Ameen.

Please make dua for me too and all Muslims.

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
assalam-o-alaikum may ALLAH swt show them right path its very dishearted for me r they forget doomsday or judgement day :astag: when they will be accountable for their deeds :tti_sister: may ALLAH swt help us and forgive us ameennnnnnnnnnn

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear brother, duty of all Muslims is to enjoy good and forbid any kind of evil.Every Muslim has duty toward Allah and toward all our Ummah to advice other Muslims, and other people in general, to give dawah about Islaam, correct other mistakes and fight toward any kind of evil. This is also part of Islam, and not un Islamic. We are not living in Afghanistan, but it does not mean that we should not condem Americans for killing our Muslim brothers and sisters and we for sure know what Americans are doing there. It does not mean that we are slanduring other Muslims if we are correcting thier mistakes for the sake of Allah. Allahs Messanger saalhu alyaha wa salam said: Who ever of you see something wrong, he should change it with his hand, if he can not than with his words,and if he can not he should change it at least with his heart but that is the most week part of eman" ( Muslim)

Allah subhan wa teala sais: " You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah." ( Surah Ali Imran, ayah 110)

We are not living in Qatar but there are Muslims who are living there and who can pass our message to Muslims who are living there. To point on someone mistake which is made with clear mind that knows it is wrong, it is not backbitting, but advicing and warning for the sake of Allah.

We have example in our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam, who was always advicing and warning early Muslims if they commit something wrong,and even his Sahabahs r.a.

And also to say that advicing and warning others for the sake of Allah, is also from learning about Islaam and improving ourselfes like Muslims, because it is also good deed in the sight of Allah.

And Allah subhan wa teala and His Messanger s.a.w.s knows the best.

May Allah guide us all.

assalam-o-alaikum
u say 100 percent right may ALLAH swt show them right path ameen:shymuslima1:

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

Pleas listen to BrotherInIslam7 as he spoke the truth.

Decsrimination happens everywhere and not just in Arab countries.

Do you think what you guys are doing on this thread is much better than those descrimination?Aren't guys backbiting and causing racial problems?

Encourage good forbid evil. BUt you do not fobid evil by doing evil.

We do not defend our wrong statement by correcting the truth.
A good Muslim will addmit his mistake and be silent when he is wrong.

He(BrotherInIslam7) has said well that this place is for us to learn so just do that job and leave this kind of discussion as I don't think your discussion can help to solve the problem.

I am really surprised by some of your post with very unsilamic language but subahana Allah you still want to correct the person who spoke the truth.

None of us should wish Allah to destroy anyone. We should always make dua for them so that Allah guide them.

Follow the sunnah of the prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

alf2

Islam is a way of life
As salamu 'alaikum

BrotherinIslam7 and I often respectfully disagree, but I also agree with him on this.

So many people here are ready to throw our Gulf Arab brothers and sisters under the bus...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Wow... We have countless Islamic discussions on an Islamic forum which receive so few replies that you can count them on a hand. Then when a subject like this pops up, it becomes the most read/replied to thread of the sub-forum.

I do agree that this is one of my main 'issues' with the Gulf and why I might not want to live there. However, racism exists everywhere, and lets not forget for example how in the Indian sub-continent, people discriminate each other based on mere castes, let alone races... May Allaah guide the ummah to what is good.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As salamu 'alaikum

Decsrimination happens everywhere and not just in Arab countries.

Do you think what you guys are doing on this thread is much better than those descrimination?Aren't guys backbiting and causing racial problems?

Encourage good forbid evil. BUt you do not fobid evil by doing evil.

We do not defend our wrong statement by correcting the truth.
A good Muslim will addmit his mistake and be silent when he is wrong.

He(BrotherInIslam7) has said well that this place is for us to learn so just do that job and leave this kind of discussion as I don't think your discussion can help to solve the problem.

I am really surprised by some of your post with very unsilamic language but subahana Allah you still want to correct the person who spoke the truth.

None of us should wish Allah to destroy anyone. We should always make dua for them so that Allah guide them.

Follow the sunnah of the prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear sister before listening to anyone else we should Listen what Allah subhan we teala comands us to do.

If you read carefuly replys above, InshA--alah you will be able to see that everyone has made first Dua for gudience and then after for destruction, becouse Allah has destroyed many people before who stayed blined and did not obey to His orders.

This is exactly what we are doing, encouring good by forbiding evil. And may Allah guide us all. Ameen

Allah knows the best

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

EDIT: And only to remaind you sister on the ayah, which will maybe help you to understand better Inshallah.

1. When the hypocrites come to you (O Muhammad ), they say: "We bear witness that you are indeed the Messenger of Allah." Allah knows that you are indeed His Messenger and Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are liars indeed.

2. They have made their oaths a screen (for their hypocrisy). Thus they hinder (men) from the Path of Allah. Verily, evil is what they used to do.

3. That is because they believed, then disbelieved, therefore their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.

4. And when you look at them, their bodies please you; and when they speak, you listen to their words. They are as blocks of wood propped up. They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How are they denying (or deviating from) the Right Path ( Surah Al Munafiqun).

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
BrotherinIslam7 and I often respectfully disagree, but I also agree with him on this.

So many people here are ready to throw our Gulf Arab brothers and sisters under the bus...

Assalamu allaicum

Dear sister, please for the sake of Allah do not generalise things, like noone here is doing that.

Allhamdullilah not all Muslims are the same, just like not all Arab Muslims are the same. There are those who do good and those who do wrong, like everywhere else.

Here is discrimination presented as an global problem, but particulary condemnd in this case also.

Correcting mistake of someone, of course following Islaamic gudience, does not mean "throwing him or her under bus" Asstagfirullah.

It means asking them to change themselves for the sake of Allah and for the sake of good.

And Allah knows the best

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

If we all understood and implemented the fundamentals, the Ummah would not be in the painful situation it is in...

I'm not saying not to address these matters, but they shouldn't be our object of focus - the deen should. As for fighting for the haqq then there is a need to establish the haqq, but us moaning about it on a forum isn't gonna bring about a drop of benefit to the situation at large... So it's just a smoke screen. If this video prompts you to write/advise those who can make change, then that is good inshaa' Allaah. Yet I doubt any of us will do such a thing, and if we did it probably wouldn't go far.

islamdonlyway

No Muslim on this Earth is perfect and free of Sin.
Just because someone says they are Muslim, they are not infallible.

As Muslims, we should keep good conduct as good role models. What we SHOULD do and what we end up doing are 2 things.

yes agree there , ofcourse muslims commit sins, and we shouldnt judge islam through people rather by the sources wich is the sunnah and quran,.

but the point i am makeing is that its mostly in the gulf countries that they look down at other skined people, a big mass. all my friends and counsins who went to gulf countries, had atleast several times got discriminated due to the skin colour....but ofcourse racism exists everywere, but through my personal experiance i have always heard complaints of racism experiance stemming from gulf countries...inshallah may allah make them aware specially as muslims that racism has no place in islam...end of the day allah says muslims are the best of mankind, so we should be examples.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Threads like this have many responses because we are blindsided. Yes, blindsided.

Here I am reading all day long..seeking knowledge..practicing my faith and defending my faith...and holybatcow I read this nonsense.

I would like to whip those people into shape...

But when we are the field workers...we are the ones who are whipped. We have yet another obstacle in the fight for truth and justice. Yes, it makes me mad. Don't nations have better things to do. Hey, feed the poor, build a school, build a masjid, do something about the economy..get rid of an immoral ruler...

Ibn Uthaymin

Were talking about racism in Muslim countries and speaking against it. The only ones who don't see anything wrong with it are the ultra white Muslims, cause the have nothing to worry about. My man is treated like royalty. And then you disguise it under "backbiting" and how we lack manners. Be sensible.

And i never prayed for their destruction. I hope Allagh guides them, cause its a disease.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
But we need to start somewhere, brother. Our main focus should be regaining our Islamic lands. If we accomplished that by March 19, 2003, there would not have been American war planes based in Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, etc.

Think about it. The war plane which shot a missile and killed our children had fueled on the land our Prophet and his companions put their lives at risk for.

Our leaders helped killed those kids.

Please give me that right to complain about it.

The main focus is indeed removing the humiliation of the Ummah but that isn't achieved except by rejuvenating the spirit of Islaam in our blood. How many groups have stated exactly what you've stated, tried to bring about change, but have in fact caused more damage to the situation due to themselves not implementing the deen as they should, and due to their hastiness and their ignorance.

@ Ibn Uthaymin - What on earth is an ultra-white Muslim? Usually, the white Muslim is one who has humbled himself and has been charged with joining a 'black' or 'asian' religion so to say... Shame some of the Khalijis can't bring themselves down either.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Were talking about racism in Muslim countries and speaking against it. The only ones who don't see anything wrong with it are the ultra white Muslims, cause the have nothing to worry about.

Nothing to worry about? I am white.

I have been told by an "Ultra White Muslim" when she and her husband went to Hajj, they had to PROVE they were Muslim. They had to have papers from their Imam saying they are not frauds. Do Pakistanis need papers? Do Africans need papers?

I have met people who dont even believe I am a Muslim. Even though I say my Shahaddah hoping they will believe me, they dont. They do not return my salaams because they think I am a mole or something.

I feel screwed because Christians, my own family, thinks I am less than a dog. Yet I have met Sisters and Brothers who dont return my salaams. But you are right, I have it made :/

Racism. Exists. Everywhere.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Nothing to worry about? I am white.

I have been told by an "Ultra White Muslim" when she and her husband went to Hajj, they had to PROVE they were Muslim. They had to have papers from their Imam saying they are not frauds. Do Pakistanis need papers? Do Africans need papers?

I have met people who dont even believe I am a Muslim. Even though I say my Shahaddah hoping they will believe me, they dont. They do not return my salaams because they think I am a mole or something.

I feel screwed because Christians, my own family, thinks I am less than a dog. Yet I have met Sisters and Brothers who dont return my salaams. But you are right, I have it made :/

Racism. Exists. Everywhere.

As-salaamu `alaykum

For the sake of understanding, it is worth knowing that during the colonial era, the kuffaar sent many spies into Makkah, all of whom who contributed much to the Orientalist literature against Islam, the very literature that is only focused at attacking Islam and distorting the truth as oppose to building a "genuine" understanding. Look how much rife that Lawrence of Arabia caused alone!

Inshaa' Allaah, maybe the Muslims can arrange better means of letting people into Makkah and Madinah... Like make sure that the visitor, be he/she white or not have to be registered with an Islamic centre before making hajj/`umrah... That should weed out some spies if done properly!

arzafar

old news really.... and this thread is also about learning. How long are we supposed to hide the truth.

@ sister alf: everybody needs papers in saudia especially for hajj.

btw it could be that they dont want any trouble. you know many of those people could be from low income demographics which is why they are not allowed inside. I bet that happens everywhere.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister Alf, honey...every masjid I have attended they ask me what I am. Although my parents are the Indian immigrants who helped build Pakistan. I have lived everywhere and must look different as the immigrant Pakistani community in the US is quite strange towards me...sometimes I feel I must reek as to the responses I receive...

This thread is about the culture of ignorance that Islam has fought since its inception. And ignorance seems to wish to stay in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.