Racial discrimination in Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibn Uthaymin

This is the country to host the 2022 World Cup. Once a week on "Family Day", malls across Qatar are only open to certain people. Undercover Jim investigates.

Arabs from the gulf suck!

[yt]VluY5SWfjSI[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmrtullah wa barakatuhu

"English..can, Arab can, of course, American yes of course", other people "OF COURSE NOT". It is an open DISCRIMINATION Astagfirullah.

May Allah guide them or destroy them. Ameen Ya Rabb

Lets wait and see what Allah has prepared for them on the Day of Judgment, InshAlllah.

Wa la hawle wa la quwete ila bilahi

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Nothing changes..these people when they come to the US bring the racism with them and they are practiced openly in the masjids.

Funny thing..they think they are the only practitioners of Islam and Islam has been in the US for 400 years.

Let them have the shopping days. When the brown and black people enter heaven guess who will have the last laugh.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Brothers and sister, I would advise and encourage you to use this site to learn Islam and try to better yourself as muslims. And not to waste your time in such futile activities such as this.

It doesn't benefit anyone by exposing the shortcomings of a said nation. Have any of you even been to Qatar in the first place ? Will exposing racism in Qatar on a webforum change anything ?

Rather, we are sitting here slandering and making statements on a nation of people who are brothers in our faith. How unIslamic is that ?

If you really have so much concern that they implement Islam and come out of jahaliyyah, make dua for them. It's very easy and effective. What does it benefit us or them that we make statements about them and pass comments on them.

Finally, we should be more concerned in improving ourselves as muslims, our close family, relatives and friends. Our salaf concerned themselves with bettering themselves at all times. Are we better than the salaf that we are preoccupied in thinking about who is 'racist' and who is not ?

May Allah azz zawajal guide us. Ameen

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Arabs from the gulf do not suck, racists world wide suck. And there is NO country on this Earth that does not have a form of racism. It is one of Human's oldest vices and I dont see it just dissapearing anytime soon.

Umme Ali

Salamalakum,

Fully agree with all of you. Just to continue with Apa, if allah forgives me I will say that it is true for Canada as well. All so called Islamic schools will want to hire certified non arab muslim teachers however,if they have one of their arabteachers they would never bother about her being certified or not. Same is true for the bias that is shown in classrooms by these so called arab muslim teachers. It pains so see them carrying themselves with the air of being the custodian of islam and practising the attitude against which the prophet preached and reminded them time and again.

Umme Ali

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

I have experienced myself this racial discrimination while being in two Arab countries. This is not an accusation,but a fact whereby Arabs claim their superiority,by facial gesture and behavior when in interaction with a south Asian.

khangul

your sister
Arabs from the gulf do not suck, racists world wide suck. And there is NO country on this Earth that does not have a form of racism. It is one of Human's oldest vices and I dont see it just dissapearing anytime soon.

110% agree.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Brothers and sister, I would advise and encourage you to use this site to learn Islam and try to better yourself as muslims. And not to waste your time in such futile activities such as this.

It doesn't benefit anyone by exposing the shortcomings of a said nation. Have any of you even been to Qatar in the first place ? Will exposing racism in Qatar on a webforum change anything ?

Rather, we are sitting here slandering and making statements on a nation of people who are brothers in our faith. How unIslamic is that ?

If you really have so much concern that they implement Islam and come out of jahaliyyah, make dua for them. It's very easy and effective. What does it benefit us or them that we make statements about them and pass comments on them.

Finally, we should be more concerned in improving ourselves as muslims, our close family, relatives and friends. Our salaf concerned themselves with bettering themselves at all times. Are we better than the salaf that we are preoccupied in thinking about who is 'racist' and who is not ?

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear brother, duty of all Muslims is to enjoy good and forbid any kind of evil.Every Muslim has duty toward Allah and toward all our Ummah to advice other Muslims, and other people in general, to give dawah about Islaam, correct other mistakes and fight toward any kind of evil. This is also part of Islam, and not un Islamic. We are not living in Afghanistan, but it does not mean that we should not condem Americans for killing our Muslim brothers and sisters and we for sure know what Americans are doing there. It does not mean that we are slanduring other Muslims if we are correcting thier mistakes for the sake of Allah. Allahs Messanger saalhu alyaha wa salam said: Who ever of you see something wrong, he should change it with his hand, if he can not than with his words,and if he can not he should change it at least with his heart but that is the most week part of eman" ( Muslim)

Allah subhan wa teala sais: " You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah." ( Surah Ali Imran, ayah 110)

We are not living in Qatar but there are Muslims who are living there and who can pass our message to Muslims who are living there. To point on someone mistake which is made with clear mind that knows it is wrong, it is not backbitting, but advicing and warning for the sake of Allah.

We have example in our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam, who was always advicing and warning early Muslims if they commit something wrong,and even his Sahabahs r.a.

And also to say that advicing and warning others for the sake of Allah, is also from learning about Islaam and improving ourselfes like Muslims, because it is also good deed in the sight of Allah.

And Allah subhan wa teala and His Messanger s.a.w.s knows the best.

May Allah guide us all.

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Brothers and sister, I would advise and encourage you to use this site to learn Islam and try to better yourself as Muslims. And not to waste your time in such futile activities such as this.

My dear brother.. i never mean to offend you,,, but as you said that we are here to learn Islam and try to better our selves as Muslims...

So we can discuss this further I guess..

You see my brother, whatever you have said is 100% correct.. but is not applicable to every single circumstances... I mean agree with you that we can always make Du'a for them instead of talking about them and taking out their sins...
BUT ... when the time comes for you to stand for the justice you should never go back my brother.. ALLAH (SWT) says in the Qur'an that

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) lest ye swerve and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (4:135)

So brother.. when it is crystal clear that a nation which practices ISLAM + believes in racism.. we have to disagree with them in this point..no matter who they are...

I agree with you that a forum's talk can never become the talk of the town.. but I believe that tiny rain drops form the huge sea..... .
brother... it may work some times..who knows???
what if a single person reads this and change him self one day..

Islam teaches you to share ISLAM.. I mean it is not enough if we are concerned ONLY about our selves, our close family, relatives and friends... IT IS NOT ENOUGH...

We are here to change the world my brother.. the task may sound to be some thing IMPOSSIBLE... but in reality it is some thing POSSIBLE..

We are the followers of the prophet (PBUH) who said that

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

SO LET US UNITE...

Hope that it doesn't hurt you...

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear brother, duty of all Muslims is to enjoy good and forbid any kind of evil.Every Muslim has duty toward Allah and toward all our Ummah to advice other Muslims, and other people in general, to give dawah about Islaam, correct other mistakes and fight toward any kind of evil. This is also part of Islam, and not un Islamic. We are not living in Afghanistan, but it does not mean that we should not condem Americans for killing our Muslim brothers and sisters and we for sure know what Americans are doing there. It does not mean that we are slanduring other Muslims if we are correcting thier mistakes for the sake of Allah. Allahs Messanger saalhu alyaha wa salam said: Who ever of you see something wrong, he should change it with his hand, if he can not than with his words,and if he can not he should change it at least with his heart but that is the most week part of eman" ( Muslim)

Allah subhan wa teala sais: " You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah." ( Surah Ali Imran, ayah 110)

We are not living in Qatar but there are Muslims who are living there and who can pass our message to Muslims who are living there. To point on someone mistake which is made with clear mind that knows it is wrong, it is not backbitting, but advicing and warning for the sake of Allah.

We have example in our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam, who was always advicing and warning early Muslims if they commit something wrong,and even his Sahabahs r.a.

And also to say that advicing and warning others for the sake of Allah, is also from learning about Islaam and improving ourselfes like Muslims, because it is also good deed in the sight of Allah.

And Allah subhan wa teala and His Messanger s.a.w.s knows the best.

May Allah guide us all.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu..

sister, i love you for the sake of Allah..

but the brotherinislam's post is clear and to the point. He didnt go to enjoining good and forbidding evil. Rather his point was to ask us whats the benefit of just commenting on our brothers' ignorance? He also mentioned the best possible way one could react while being in front of our computer screen, is to ask du'aa for our brothers in faith.. perhaps, Allah would correct them, instead of we passing on our comments and hoping that someone would pass it on to them and they, by listening to it, would correct themselves..

there is an etiquette on correcting others mistakes, islamically, isn't it?

otherwise, jazak Allahu khyir for sharing those valuable points. may Allah helps us all in achieving success in this world and hereafter.. ameen.

wa salaam.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
I spent a week in an Arab country... and had enough of them and got hurt most of the time even inside the Masjid..

I AGREE THAT EVERY ARAB IS NOT SO RUDE...

BUT let me remind to the remaining Arab people who are rude to other nations, that OUR PROPHET (PBUH) said that

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

Let us remind them if they have forgotten this !!!!

islamdonlyway

well its normal in arab countries to be looked down when your brown skinned ( have experiance), i had friends and cousins visitng dubai recently and they were always looked down by arabs due to being brown skined.. astagfirullah, knowing that islam is against racism and had a great effect when the messege came down...how far have the arabs gone away from islam and its beutifull teachings...may allah guide them and other racist nations ameen.

islamdonlyway

yes racism exists in many countries, but we are amazed to see it come from so called muslims in muslim dominated countries...when islam is totally against racism ...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu..

sister, i love you for the sake of Allah..

but the brotherinislam's post is clear and to the point. He didnt go to enjoining good and forbidding evil. Rather his point was to ask us whats the benefit of just commenting on our brothers' ignorance? He also mentioned the best possible way one could react while being in front of our computer screen, is to ask du'aa for our brothers in faith.. perhaps, Allah would correct them, instead of we passing on our comments and hoping that someone would pass it on to them and they, by listening to it, would correct themselves..

there is an etiquette on correcting others mistakes, islamically, isn't it?

otherwise, jazak Allahu khyir for sharing those valuable points. may Allah helps us all in achieving success in this world and hereafter.. ameen.

wa salaam.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

May Allah reword you dear brother for your opinion and your advices.

Dear brother, noone is offending here noone. Like sister Faraa said that even rain drop can change the sea, the same our words can change someones opinion and I have said and explained in my post that advicing, and correcting others should be done in Islaamic manner and that it is from Islaam.And we are not only commenting but also correcting, because we can not correct someones mistake if we keep ourselfes silent.

I apologise if someone may misunderstood my words,and I ask forgivness from you brother if I said to you something wrong now.

May Allah guide us all.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
^ wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

no sister, your post didnt offend anyone. may Allah reward you.

I agree with what sister Faaraa said. but i would have agreed with it more, if we had such ignorant brother are here and reading our posts. but it is better to make du'aa for them now than to see what happens to them in the hereafter. may Allah save us all in this world and in the hereafter.

so i stick with my support to brotherinIslam *smiles*

i am more in need of your du'aa for me than you asking me to forgive.

may Allah help those brothers... those who are oppressing and those who are oppressed.

wa salaamun alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

alf2

Islam is a way of life
yes racism exists in many countries, but we are amazed to see it come from so called muslims in muslim dominated countries...when islam is totally against racism ...

No Muslim on this Earth is perfect and free of Sin.
Just because someone says they are Muslim, they are not infallible.

As Muslims, we should keep good conduct as good role models. What we SHOULD do and what we end up doing are 2 things.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother in Islam..this post has helped me to understand the depth of racism that exists. Sometimes a reminder like this is an eyeopener. I would never visit a country such as this. When it it is time to vacation I will visit a country that would welcome me.

This is not anti-Muslim. There in lies the explanation. Muslims by definition can not be racists. This is an expose of those who call themselves Muslim but do not practice the fundamental of Islam. Wish for your brother that which you wish for yourself.

These fools and I am calling them fools forgot they are Muslim. They are suffering from a condition of not enough humility in their brains. The soul is lost amongst the shinny gold.

We have to be honest with our selves. When I defend my faith, Islam, I must be able to discuss the stupidity of some of the Arabs.

Please brother..how would you explain this blatant racism practiced by people who are not white. In the US we have a word for that it is called a house slave.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:please bear in mind that these golden spoon fed house negroes are also racist towards other Arabs!.I don't agree with the proposal of turning a blind eye on these issues.

Certain voices of this Islam made in Saudi Arabia has this tendency to call for contemplation, for passivity and close a discourse by deviating the center of gravity to other subjects,while looking down at all others from the "summit" of piety and knowledge.

It is shameful to use Islam to do that and spin things to our advantages.This circumstantial picking and choosing and fathering attitude will not erase human conscience as long as justice is still preached but not practiced.Enough is enough.They are disgracing the image of Islam more than the Kuffar themselves.A bunch of half naked Bedouin donkeys who indulge in every haraam and filth when they come to Europe looking down at other Muslims!.

Tell your kings and their servants that one day the same thing that happened to the president of Tunisia these days are gonna happened to them by the will of Allah swt.So let them ask their Kuffar protectors for a hiding place from their own respective folks from now on in case.

People are tired of their lack of dignity when they pretend to represent them ,tired of their servitude, of their hypocrisy and oppressions!Scholars are jailed,Muslims tortured,citizens humiliated by the police,the streets dirty,the food expensive,housing impossible... while they literally swim in money.

Now go complain to your moderators friends to close the thread.I will stand alone against all of those who try to cover up these things by using Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.