Remember Paradise

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

:bismillah:

Remember Paradise

"Remind yourself of Paradise, which is as wide as the heavens and earth."

If you are hungry in this world, if you are sad, ill or oppressed, remember the eternal bliss of Paradise. If you do this, then your losses are really profits and the hardships you face are really gifts.

The most wise of people are those that work for the Hereafter, because it is better and everlasting. And the most foolish of mankind are those that see this world as their eternal abode - in it reside all of their hopes. You will find such people to be the most grief-stricken of all when faced with calamity. They will be the most affected by worldly loss simply because they see nothing beyond the insignificant lives that they lead. They see and think only of this impermanent life. They wish for nothing to spoil them in their state of felicity. Were they to remove the veil of ignorance from their eyes, they would commune with themselves about the eternal abode - its bliss, pleasures, and castles. They would listen attentively when they are informed through the Qur’an and the Sunnah about its description.

Indeed, that is the abode that deserves our attention and merits our striving and our toiling, so that we may achieve the best of it.

Have we reflected at length about the description of the inhabitants of Paradise? Illness does not befall them, grief does not come near them, they die not, they remain young, and their attire remains both perfect and clean, they are in a beautiful home.

In Paradise is found that which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has imagined. The rider travels under a tree in Paradise for one hundred years and yet he does not reach its end. The length of a tent in Paradise is sixty miles. Its rivers are constant, its castles lofty, and its fruits closeby, easily picked.

[Surah al-Ghashiyah; 12-16]
Therein will be a running spring,

Therein will be thrones raised high,

14. And cups set at hand.

And cushions set in rows,

And rich carpets (all) spread out.

The happiness of Paradise will be absolute. So why do we not contemplate this?

If that will be our final destination then the hardships of this world are less heavy than they may seem., so let the hearts of the afflicted find solace.

O’ you who live in poverty, or are afflicted with calamity, work righteous deeds so that you shall live in Allah’s Paradise, welcomed with the words.

[Surah ar-Ra’d; 24]
"Salâmun 'Alaikum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!"

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
jazakallah Kheir sister, i was wondering where do you get all these precious articles!??

May Allah bless you :hearts:

:wasalam:

Sister L.

Kashmiri

Mashallah EXCELLANT comforting Post! Sooo true iswell

5 stars yarra honestly it was so beautiful:hearts:

JaazakKillahKheir

:SMILY252:

Walaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Love my islam

:salam2:
If you are hungry in this world, if you are sad, ill or oppressed, remember the eternal bliss of Paradise. If you do this, then your losses are really profits and the hardships you face are really gifts.

I willl remember that. Jazakallahukhair.

sky_012

sisso, ur right, remembering paradise helps to do good deeds

every night , when i see the stars and the sky, i soooo wan't to go to paradise, because it's so beautifulll ; and i motivate myself to do good deeds, and manage to enter paradise to admire more and more of all this majesty

msrebgui

JazakAllahu Khairan sis

Thank you so much for this beautiful reminder.

May Allah(swt) bless you and your loved ones with Jannah Ameen

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaau'alaykum

Surah Al-Asr

1. By Al-'Asr (the time).

2. Verily! Man is in loss,

3. Except those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'rûf)which Allâh has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which Allâh has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allâh's Cause during preaching His religion of Islâmic Monotheism or Jihâd, etc.).

Help one another to attain the bliss of Paradise insha-allah..​

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Jazaki Allahu Khayran for this lovely post. Subhanallah, it's so easy to be connected to the wordly matters although you are aware of the details of our sister's post. Once I read posts that remind me of Jannah I feel so comfort, but after a while I re-connect to the worldy matters (can't help it)and I can't put remembering the paradise into practice to ease the things that I go through as a human being (not for long)...

Advice needed inshallah!!!

Jazakum Allah Khair....

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Brother Saifu, i look at the reward in Paradise and Alhamdulilah. Although look at the punishment in Hell, what the disbeliever will go through, how his day of reckoning will be very very difficult and how the believers will be like the length of a prayer. Allahu Akbar. It itches me inside to have the day of reckoning to be easy for me, i dont want it to be painful, i dont want to be punishmed within the grave. Just look at the punishments, although look at what is keeping that connection alive between you and this dunya, only you know this.

I will share one thing with you, which may not be related at all, but i prayed Tahajjud/Qiym-ul-layl (forgive the spelling) (cant remember which one is which, i.e. i stayed up till Fajr Salah). Anyway after i prayed Fajr Salah i looked out the window, this was in the attic and there was me and the moon, no cars on the street (its a busy road), i just thought Allahu Akbar literally. It made me smile and thought look at this sign, why dont we take heed of it?

As the Qur'an this life is play, dont get too attached and work for there hearafter Inshallah.

Brother read Surah Al-Ankaboot, Allahu Akbar i copied this Surah with english translation for my brother so he can listen to it in the car and its amazing.

May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for you.

P.S: Instead of thinking about doing something, do it which is of benefit Inshallah. Like when i did a couple of things i was scared to do them, but now its natural and i know Inshallah im pleasing Allah (S.W.T).

Also different invocations/supplications which you can recite which have immense reward, and one thing brothers and sisters say: take each day as it is your last, this really is acheived when you relise how weak a human is. (Personally)

Alhamdulilah

May Allah (S.W.T) grant us Jannah and have mercy on us, within the Grave and on the Day of Judgement.

Wasalam

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Jazaka Allahu Khayran brother ditta for your post. Without deeds that pleases Allah (SWT) I am more likley to be attached to this Dunya..

Inshallah I keep that in mind. But I was thinking small deeds on regular basis will please Allah (SWT) the most for e.g, fasting Mondays, and Thursdays, 2 Ra'akat after Wudu, and Tahajud, etc..

I keep on starting on all of them, but can't keep them up on regular basis. Only Allah (SWT) knows the beautiful feeling when a slave pleasing Allah (SWT) by such deeds. But the worst feeling, and disgust within myself when I stop them....

May be I should take it slowly, and ensure for e.g. I am doing Tahajud for at least 6 months and then add another deed once I feel I am capable of Tahajud on regular basis.... Just dont know....? :confused:

Inshallah brothers and sisters, share your experience. How did you start?, How you managed to keep us the deeds that pleases Allah (SWT)?, and if you fail, what do you do? I hope you understand where I am coming from inshallah !!

So True !!!life is a hard toil,,,lets choose our final abode wisely..

Barakallahu feek wa jazaakumullahu khairan :)

Assalamu aleikum wrwb