Reply QUICKLY plz

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaykum bros and sis
I just wanted to ask you guys, if I have a cold and a runny noise, is it fard for me to pray? Please be 100% certain about answers if your going to answer.. I can't find an answer...
Btw the last time I prayed maghrib I couldn't handle my nose from runny, esspecially when I am reciting fatihah or making sujood.
Anyways if anyone is sure about this please answer ! jazakAllahu khair

I know in the Quran it states there is not blame on the Dumb, or the ill, or the lame, but I am not certain if a cold/runny noise fits under this?

kayleigh

If you're too sick to do the physical motions of prayer you can still modify your prayer. Like, use a chair. People who are disabled or bed ridden can still pray, even if it means just moving their their head.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
If you're too sick to do the physical motions of prayer you can still modify your prayer. Like, use a chair. People who are disabled or bed ridden can still pray, even if it means just moving their their head.
Would it be permissible to keep a tissue paper in my pocket while praying?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum there is no person for whom the Salaah is waived. It is obligatory upon every person. Even if the person does not have hands and legs, he is still obliged to pray in a way he could pray. Whatever the case is, a single salaah cannot be left out for any reason at all, except for the people mentioned in this hadeeth.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeping person until he wakes up, from the minor until he grows up, and from the insane person until he comes to his senses.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4403), al-Tirmidhi (1423), al-Nasaa’i (3432) and Ibn Maajah (2041)

So when a sleeping person is sleeping, then he must strive to wake up to pray his salaah, but if he is overcome by sleep and is not aware of the prayer time, then he must pray as soon as he wakes up.

A cold/runny nose is no excuse to leave out salaah. Just incase you think that I don't know how serious cold/runny nose is, I do, because I have a blocked/runny nose everytime i wake up for fajr and to be honest, it really does not make salaah difficult on my body or anything. I just keep a tissue in my front pocket, and use it when i need it during Salaah.

And Allaah knows best

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Salaamu 'alaykkum there is no person for whom the Salaah is waived. It is obligatory upon every person. Even if the person does not have hands and legs, he is still obliged to pray in a way he could pray. Whatever the case is, a single salaah cannot be left out for any reason at all, except for the people mentioned in this hadeeth.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeping person until he wakes up, from the minor until he grows up, and from the insane person until he comes to his senses.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4403), al-Tirmidhi (1423), al-Nasaa’i (3432) and Ibn Maajah (2041)

So when a sleeping person is sleeping, then he must strive to wake up to pray his salaah, but if he is overcome by sleep and is not aware of the prayer time, then he must pray as soon as he wakes up.

A cold/runny nose is no excuse to leave out salaah. Just incase you think that I don't know how serious cold/runny nose is, I do, because I have a blocked/runny nose everytime i wake up for fajr and to be honest, it really does not make salaah difficult on my body or anything. I just keep a tissue in my front pocket, and use it when i need it during Salaah.

And Allaah knows best

Jazzak-Allah Khairyan for sharing!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Islam is Easy.But a solat if miss but be replace!!!

Assalamu alaykum bros and sis
I just wanted to ask you guys, if I have a cold and a runny noise, is it fard for me to pray? Please be 100% certain about answers if your going to answer.. I can't find an answer...
Btw the last time I prayed maghrib I couldn't handle my nose from runny, esspecially when I am reciting fatihah or making sujood.
Anyways if anyone is sure about this please answer ! jazakAllahu khair

I know in the Quran it states there is not blame on the Dumb, or the ill, or the lame, but I am not certain if a cold/runny noise fits under this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Sorry to hear that u sick brother,have you seen a doctor??? hoping you get well soon~Amin!

The question u asked earlier about u r not feeling well and u coming down wif a flu' n the condition u r having making it difficult for u to perform prayer ,my advice is that u know ur condition too well like that u really know that if it soo dificult for u in this situation then ask Allah swt for forgiveness!!! Make so much of istighfar and u must make a pledge too that once ur condition is better u must repay all the solat that u've been missed~A solat missed must be redo as soon possible or when BUT must compulsory be replace!!! But plz don't take advantage and miss solat unnecessarily u may take a rest but then u must know that u've missed to solat while u r too not well one must know too well how many time one has missed the solat and must be replace correctly what prayer time of solat they've missed!

:tti_sister:~May Allah give you good health and May Allah swt bless upon us~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

'Oh! Allah Forgive Me' Nasheed by Huda TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUSvm5jhFdQ

Get well soon :)

Attachments

• Get Well soon..gif
    Get Well soon..gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 4