Report: over 5,000 Palestinians killed by the Israeli army since 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fabs,

I am sorry but I am a bit confused & would like an “enlightened 19 year old” to clarify something;

Why is it that you can say:

1) Qur’aan is borrowed from the bible
2) Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) executed hundreds of Jews
3) Muslims confiscated Palestine & built a Mosque on the Solomon’s temple
4) Muslims are terrorists so they should be rightly subjected to terror checks and control orders
5) Palestinians are terrorists and cowards, killing innocent Israeli citizens
6) Muslims committed the Armenian genocide

And my feelings don’t get hurt...

but when I pester you about your origin, your age, your city, your Jamaican mother…You send me nasty PM’s and threaten to go the moderators?

I wanna play! That's not fair!

Globalpeace I warn you!!! Do not exaggerate!

This is not a forum for playing games and pestering other members, and you should know that better!

This is a warning!

And by the way, don't think that you are applying the islamic manner of behaviour if you continue this way!

Globalpeace

Banned
19 Year Old Jew interested in me?

Fabs,

Gee! I am humbled...Don't know what to say!

I am so flattered that you are intersted in my profile & I do admit you are 19, Franch, Half-cast and all that!

Frankly "You Wish" but you are not my type...

Sorry for breaking your heart but can we still be friends?

Please!
Please!
Please!

Perhaps if I started making fun of your age, religion and nationality, or even mother, you wouldn't find it very funny. If you're 35, please act like it. You sound more like a spoilt child.
G"d, you really are a character. I sent you one PM yesterday questioning why you put things like that on my introductory page and now you act as if I'm contantly harassing you. I haven't gone or even threatened to go to the Moderators once.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Perhaps if I started making fun of your age, religion and nationality, or even mother, you wouldn't find it very funny. If you're 35, please act like it. You sound more like a spoilt child.
G"d, you really are a character. I sent you one PM yesterday questioning why you put things like that on my introductory page and now you act as if I'm contantly harassing you. I haven't gone or even threatened to go to the Moderators once.

I think Brother GlobalPeace had given you a whole piece of Globe to convince you. He used his hours of time just for the sake of his faith, but you remain at '0' Position. Jammed by some glue which can only be melted by Allah SWT.

F

fabs

Or could it be that maybe I'm right? And globalpeace is wrong? that even in the rare instances that he brings up a valid, in between just being insulting, he just isn't convincing?

*bracing myself for another onslaught by Mr. Globalpeace

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
This has really got out of hand people. A mod should've closed this thread a long time ago. I think more than enough has been said.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

I want to remind those who have contributed that this thread has gone off topic to keep in mind and not to repeat the same behaviour in the future!

The thread will be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.