Report: over 5,000 Palestinians killed by the Israeli army since 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fabs

Salaam alaykum

I agree with you but people like him never be quiet and will tell their opinions to the rest of the world who might to listen them and believe they words are true.

so...

So, why an earth you will send here kind of crab from the butchers of children? Killers and rapers of women? Persons whose torture men in prisons?

Do you think those 5000 were not human too? :SMILY286: They all were fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers...

:SMILY286:

As for your prejudices against the Israelis, of whom you have probably never met even one, I can say honestly I pity you.

I explained what I thought about the 5000, if you were to read my post above.

Toodles :blackhijab:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As for your prejudices against the Israelis, of whom you have probably never met even one, I can say honestly I pity you.

Interesting... if I report how many innocent civilians ZIONISTS have murdered... you then talk about Isrealis... maybe next Jews? After this I will be anti-semitist?

Globalpeace

Banned
1948 Massacre? What Massacre? Wake up Sister! Read Wikipedia

Fabs,

Isn't that a tragedy that she has such hostile feelings towards Israel? What a pity!

I mean read the following article from a US journalist about massacre & stuff (He is sooo mistaken);

http://www.deiryassin.org/mh2001.html

Then read WIKIPEDIA and you find that all the Israelis did was just to clear the road

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nachshon

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Why is it that whenever a muslim or non-muslim states that they are against the war crimes, illegal occupation and the countless other atrocities carried out by the Israeli government, they are accused of being anti-Semitic? Israel blatantly breaches UN resolutions and other international laws yet nothing is done. When it comes to other countries however, they are threatened with sanctions and even war. What a just and fair world we live in.

F

fabs

Why is it that whenever a muslim or non-muslim states that they are against the war crimes, illegal occupation and the countless other atrocities carried out by the Israeli government, they are accused of being anti-Semitic? Israel blatantly breaches UN resolutions and other international laws yet nothing is done. When it comes to other countries however, they are threatened with sanctions and even war. What a just and fair world we live in.

Yes, well European countries do that all the time without being branded anti-Semitic. Of course criticism of Israel isn't Anti-Semitism.
Well Israel is lucky to have its grand protector the USA to stop it from being sanctioned into poverty.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Well Israel is lucky to have its grand protector the USA to stop it from being sanctioned into poverty.

Sanctioned into poverty when Palestinian are almost into humanitarian catastrophy in cause of siege of zionists...

Isreal is very lucky having its protector the USA whose giving herself more illegal weapons to kill more Palestinian and Lebanese civilians. Have you all already forgot the DIME- weapons they used against civilians in Gaza last year?

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3: [COLORI USED TO LIVE IN ARGENTINA WHERE MY DAD WAS SENT AS AN AMBASSADOR DURING ALL MY CHILHOOD?MY BEST FRIEND WAS NAMED BABORAH AND HIS DAD WAS ISSUE FROM AUSCHIWTZ.I'M NOT ANTI SEMITIC.PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A SHAM ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!="Red"][/COLOR]

Sanctioned into poverty when Palestinian are almost into humanitarian catastrophy in cause of siege of zionists...

Isreal is very lucky having its protector the USA whose giving herself more illegal weapons to kill more Palestinian and Lebanese civilians. Have you all already forgot the DIME- weapons they used against civilians in Gaza last year?

i think brother fabs has never heard about the DIME weapon.

F

fabs

Why would the Israelis purposely kill civilians? What purpose does that fulfill?

Maybe if certain groups in Lebanon and Gaza hadn't attacked and kidnapped soldiers, it wouldn't have that far. Hizbullah had no business getting involved for instance, they brought destruction to Lebanon.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
I'm not justifying the actions of hizbollah, but does it sound logical to bomb an entire country for two missing soldiers?

alibaba

I hate it when people assume they know something or something about someone when they dont and still dare to try and say they know! Listen fabs you so seem to know a great deal about everything in the middle east dont you? I see you are trying to mention human beings, first I hope you know that in Israel after a certain age they are required to join the military or do some type of training, therefore they are military, second read up on your news. I mean real news, not CNN or other kind or crap like that, you will find the Israeli army is instructed to target civilians. But not in those words, Palestinian civilians are most often described as terrorist even at the age of 10 yrs old and below, therefore under the Israeli and "anti-terror" they are targets. When was the last time a western news source said how many Palestinians were killed that day? I pity you, not trying to get into a fight, but your anti-antisemitism is getting to me

F

fabs

I hate it when people assume they know something or something about someone when they dont and still dare to try and say they know! Listen fabs you so seem to know a great deal about everything in the middle east dont you? I see you are trying to mention human beings, first I hope you know that in Israel after a certain age they are required to join the military or do some type of training, therefore they are military, second read up on your news. I mean real news, not CNN or other kind or crap like that, you will find the Israeli army is instructed to target civilians. But not in those words, Palestinian civilians are most often described as terrorist even at the age of 10 yrs old and below, therefore under the Israeli and "anti-terror" they are targets. When was the last time a western news source said how many Palestinians were killed that day? I pity you, not trying to get into a fight, but your anti-antisemitism is getting to me

Yes Israelis do up to 4 years of military service. So thats an excuse to kill the women and children then? In Switzerland and Denmark they have the same thing, does that mean its lawful of I have a problem with their government to kill their people?
Really, give me source that says the Israelis are instructed to target civilians.
There is something known as the Rules of Engagement which soldiers have to act by. If you ever watched a Western source I'm sure you'd know. Just because your sources like to bloat the figures doesn't mean the Western world is misinformed. Anti-Semitism? I suppose thats a joke.

F

fabs

I'm not justifying the actions of hizbollah, but does it sound logical to bomb an entire country for two missing soldiers?

Hmm... that's always been the debate. The question to ask is, what would you have done? If someone comes, slaps you in the face, and kidnaps a loved one, you're not just going to sit there...
Look its unfortunate so many Lebanese who had nothing to do with it died. I keep in mind they weren't targeted on purpose and that Hizbullah fighters hid in civilian areas (ex: Beirut). I think most would agree that they shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

Yes Israelis do up to 4 years of military service. So thats an excuse to kill the women and children then? In Switzerland and Denmark they have the same thing, does that mean its lawful of I have a problem with their government to kill their people?
Really, give me source that says the Israelis are instructed to target civilians.
There is something known as the Rules of Engagement which soldiers have to act by. If you ever watched a Western source I'm sure you'd know. Just because your sources like to bloat the figures doesn't mean the Western world is misinformed. Anti-Semitism? I suppose thats a joke.

brother go and live with your family in palestine.

if you lost your parents by the attack of israiely soldiers then you will be able to understand it.

F

fabs

brother go and live with your family in palestine.

if you lost your parents by the attack of israiely soldiers then you will be able to understand it.

I'll give you that point. Perhaps if I lived in a Palestinian family bombed out I'd be equally angry. But if I lived in the north of Israel with rockets constantly landing,
I wouldn't like that either.
If anyone claims I'm anti-Palestinian they can go and take a hike. I feel sympathy towards, I do not however feel any sympathy towards the certain terrorist groups that make peace harder and kill innocents in the process.
It's almost as if they believe that one day, Israel is going to pack up and then leave and give them all of Palestine.

Assalamoalaikum,

I only joined this forum to comment of sorts this thread. Subhana Allah.

How much of your history do you really know about? or what the Israelis do on a daily basis to the children for kicks and giggles and you protect them? The IOF are more of a terrorist group than Hamas or Fateh. the difference is the USA pays for IOF to kill. I think it is also ironic that a 16 yr is convicted twice for terrorism by means of throwing a rock but a zionist can bulldoze over an infant and is commended for doing his part in the anti terrorist campaign. just sick. subhana Allah

fee amaan Allah all muslims
waalaikum assalam
sister fatemah

F

fabs

Assalamoalaikum,

I only joined this forum to comment of sorts this thread. Subhana Allah.

How much of your history do you really know about? or what the Israelis do on a daily basis to the children for kicks and giggles and you protect them? The IOF are more of a terrorist group than Hamas or Fateh. the difference is the USA pays for IOF to kill. I think it is also ironic that a 16 yr is convicted twice for terrorism by means of throwing a rock but a zionist can bulldoze over an infant and is commended for doing his part in the anti terrorist campaign. just sick. subhana Allah

fee amaan Allah all muslims
waalaikum assalam
sister fatemah

Are you basing this this on personal experience? Or on rumour?
Or maybe you saw a couple of movies showing the exception rather than the rule.
The USA does not pay to kill, they pay to defend. After all there wouldn't be an Israel at all now without some foreign help and the Jews would have been driven into the sea.
I ask the question: Why was he throwing the rock? What was he doing but trying to harm someone else? What difference could he have made by throwing that rock when everyone knows the Israelis have more than rocks to fire back? Just provocation. Perhaps his parents should have kept him at home.
Bulldoze over an infant.... There's soemthing known as evacuation before demolition. Unless the mother forgot her child inside and didn't tell anyone, it seems improbable.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Hmm... that's always been the debate. The question to ask is, what would you have done? If someone comes, slaps you in the face, and kidnaps a loved one, you're not just going to sit there...

What would I have done? Well, I definitely wouldn't have obliterated an entire country!

I'll give you that point. Perhaps if I lived in a Palestinian family bombed out I'd be equally angry.

Huh! Bombed out by who??? Couldn't be Israel by any chance could it?

Look its unfortunate so many Lebanese who had nothing to do with it died.

When innocent people are murdered, it's 'unfortunate', but when Israeli's are on the recieving end it's terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.