Report: over 5,000 Palestinians killed by the Israeli army since 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fair enough. If I were a Muslim I probably wouldn't be criticizing the matters of faith anyway.

Are we discussion faith here?!

What you got yourself into here has got no-thing to do with the faith (and I told you at your early time here, because I felt it).

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

In The Name of Allah Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Most Beneficent, Most Gracious, Most Genourous, Most Loving, Most Forgiving, All Strong, All Wise, Most High, Most Exalted, Supremely High and Majestic, Owner of the Kingdom, Lord of all the Worlds, The One (Alone, Single, Unique Diety), All Hearing, All Knowing, All Seeing, All Encompassing, The Just, The Judge and the Attributes of our Creater are Endless - (ALLAH HU AKBAR - ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

I BEAR WITNESS AND I TESTIFY THAT THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXEPCT ALLAH
(ALONE) (ONE, ALONE, SINGLE, UNIQUE DIETY, CREATER, MAKER AND GIVER OF FORM OF EVERYTHING

AND

MOHAMMED (S.A.W) (MAY ALLAH SEND PEACE AND BLESSINGS ON HIM FOR EVER ON HIS FAMILY, HIS COMPANIONS AND ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIS WAY) IS THE TRUE AND FINAL PROPHET AND MESSENGER TO THE WHOLE OF MANKIND.
NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM ALLAH - AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT - SO FABS THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF WRITING SOMETHING THAT IS OBVIOUS AS LIES.

YOU KNOW I KNOW AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE TRUTH REGARDING ISRAEL AND AMERICA AND WHAT TYPE OF COUNTRIES THERE ARE SO BEFORE YOU WRITE ANY MORE LIES REMEMBER ALMIGHTY ALLAH IS WATCHING YOU AND THE ANGELS ARE MAKING NOTES OF ALL YOUR IDEAS, FEELINGS, THOUGHS, WORDS, FORUMS ANYTHING OR ANY ACT YOU DO IS GETTING RECORDED AND THE SAME GOES FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CARRY OUT THESES SHAMLESS ACTS.

ONE DAY THEY WILL STAND IN FRONT OF ALLAH OUR CREATOR AND ALLAH WILL JUDGE US SOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T INVENT LIES HAVE FEAR FOR YOUR SOUL.

FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS LIFE AND THE HEREAFTER:
SUBMIT TO ALLAH (ALONE)
FEAR ALLAH (ALONE)
LOVE ALLAH (ALONE)
OBEY ALLAH (ALONE)
WORSHIP ALLAH (ALONE)

AND FOLLOW THE LIFE OF OUR BELOWED PROPHET MOHAMMED )MAY ALLAH SEND PEACE AND BLESSINGS FOR ALL ETERNITY ON HIM, FAMIL, COMPANIONS AND HIS FOLLOWERS.

ISLAM IS THE TRUE AND FINAL RELIGION FROM ALLAH
ISLAM IS THE ONLY ACCPETED RELIGION NOW
QURAN IS THE LAST DEVINE REVALATION TO THE WHOLE OF MANKIND
SUNNAH IS THE WAY OF LIFE OF PROPHET MOHAMMED (P.B.U.H)

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
MR FABs

Listen and Think about what i am sayin. Palestinians Who have lost their Homes have nowhere to go. and people who have lost thier Guardians(Parents and Elder Brother and Sister) they have turned Orpans. And ya In Islam We Condemn Suicide Bombing if it is done to Women and Children.But the fact is thses Palestinians have no Militiary Protection. what do you expect then arent they going to defend thmselves from occupation of israilies. Sucide bombing is actually their last option .The People you call Terrorist are actually the only Resistence standing Between Palestine and Israili Militiary. You can rest easy because atleast if your Country is being Occupied by Someone Atleast you have Militiary to protect you.

And if you think we Muslims are being Biased, Because Thanks to CNN , Which is Owned By Jews company - The Times Warner -. They will not tell you the truth.

I Recommend you Watch these Three Documentries

Palestine is still the Issue by John Pilger

Stealing a Nation - A Special Report by John Pilger

BBC - The Killing Zone

and ya Staeling a nation is a documentry in which USA and British Govt took over a island Named Diego Garcia , And had built a Air Base , from which they attacked Afghanistan.

The Palestine and israili conflict is not awar its occupation, because war is between Two Country Millitiary Soldiers. And there is only Israil who has militiary and palestine just has so Called Terrorist Oransiation. which is the only Resistence. and thats why these organisation are named terrorist Groups, Because if they are Eliminated then there will be no resistence between Israil and Palestine. and ya Israil dont care about anyone. the three documentries that i mentioned are a must watch to know what i just said.

And please dont come back to this forum unless you hav watched this documentries. because what you are talking is very biased through media like CNN which is owned by jews and offcourse they wont tell you what they are doing in palestine. its like if there is robber going to rob a store he wont tell you that he is going to rob the store.

Thank you , I hope you have read this and not skipped this reply.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
SalaamAlaaikum

Everyone has Thier Opinions and Decissions , so we end this thread here.

Live in peace and harmony.

Salaam Allaikum

BlueFish

To anyone who might see the end of this thread,:SMILY32: :SMILY23:
I cant beleive that i read 80 to 90percent of this thread, but as i read more and more i happened to remember something i heard before. I was told what the meaning of "insanity" was, and that it is when someone, or people, or anything for this matter, does the same thing over and over and over, but expects different results. (I was living in a disfunctional step family when i found this meaning to be true.) Thank you.
Praise be to Allah!
:inshallah: Peace!

F

fabs

MR FABs

Listen and Think about what i am sayin. Palestinians Who have lost their Homes have nowhere to go. and people who have lost thier Guardians(Parents and Elder Brother and Sister) they have turned Orpans. And ya In Islam We Condemn Suicide Bombing if it is done to Women and Children.But the fact is thses Palestinians have no Militiary Protection. what do you expect then arent they going to defend thmselves from occupation of israilies. Sucide bombing is actually their last option .The People you call Terrorist are actually the only Resistence standing Between Palestine and Israili Militiary. You can rest easy because atleast if your Country is being Occupied by Someone Atleast you have Militiary to protect you.

And if you think we Muslims are being Biased, Because Thanks to CNN , Which is Owned By Jews company - The Times Warner -. They will not tell you the truth.

I Recommend you Watch these Three Documentries

Palestine is still the Issue by John Pilger

Stealing a Nation - A Special Report by John Pilger

BBC - The Killing Zone

and ya Staeling a nation is a documentry in which USA and British Govt took over a island Named Diego Garcia , And had built a Air Base , from which they attacked Afghanistan.

The Palestine and israili conflict is not awar its occupation, because war is between Two Country Millitiary Soldiers. And there is only Israil who has militiary and palestine just has so Called Terrorist Oransiation. which is the only Resistence. and thats why these organisation are named terrorist Groups, Because if they are Eliminated then there will be no resistence between Israil and Palestine. and ya Israil dont care about anyone. the three documentries that i mentioned are a must watch to know what i just said.

And please dont come back to this forum unless you hav watched this documentries. because what you are talking is very biased through media like CNN which is owned by jews and offcourse they wont tell you what they are doing in palestine. its like if there is robber going to rob a store he wont tell you that he is going to rob the store.

Thank you , I hope you have read this and not skipped this reply.

I don't skip replies thank you, thats another insult right there. How else am I to reply coherently?
Yes again blame it on the media.... I don't have any free will I just steal all my facts from the media. I don't really know anyone stuck up in a bunker all of last summer....
I never said PAlestinians were all terrorists you said that. However I have been told by lady terrorist that all Israeli civilians are Zionists. Isn't there a slight bit of hypocrisy here?
The Intifada was started not by the Israelis but by the Palestinians when Sharon stepped on the Temple Mount.
No sorrry as I've said attacking the weakest of the country like the civilians on buses is cowardly its not resistance. I really hope the Koran doesn't teach you that....
Quite frankly I'll read your answers, all of it, but I will not sit there and watch a biased documentary.
'CNN which is owned by jews' - Why is it that anything people on this site don't like must be owned by Jews? I suppose it fits into the world wide Jewish conspiracy to make Muslims look bad for no apparent reason.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I don't skip replies thank you, thats another insult right there. How else am I to reply coherently?
Yes again blame it on the media.... I don't have any free will I just steal all my facts from the media. I don't really know anyone stuck up in a bunker all of last summer....
I never said PAlestinians were all terrorists you said that. However I have been told by lady terrorist that all Israeli civilians are Zionists. Isn't there a slight bit of hypocrisy here?
The Intifada was started not by the Israelis but by the Palestinians when Sharon stepped on the Temple Mount.
No sorrry as I've said attacking the weakest of the country like the civilians on buses is cowardly its not resistance. I really hope the Koran doesn't teach you that....
Quite frankly I'll read your answers, all of it, but I will not sit there and watch a biased documentary.
'CNN which is owned by jews' - Why is it that anything people on this site don't like must be owned by Jews? I suppose it fits into the world wide Jewish conspiracy to make Muslims look bad for no apparent reason.

You consider many western countries and specially the countries of G8 and European Union to be technologically, socially and economically advanced . Do you agree?

Then how can you cake and McNuggets eating people know about the value of a loaf of bread for a hungry person? It is we Muslims who are suffering and its is we Muslims who are technologically behind. We better know what cruelties and massacres we are facing. Living in the illusions of good bright life and yelling about those who are suffering? You have to rely on media, while those who's sisters are being rapes and brothers and children are being torn apart , they better know what is the meaing of life, death, wretchedness, misery and hunger.

You will never ever accept if Allah has destined a seal of ignorance on your heart. No matter how much severe muslims are... They will never ever rape a young girl 9 times in a day, as Yankees did to a girl in Abu Ghareeb Jail. Never ever Muslims will make the puzzle combinations of naked men, then feel ashamed to do that. What do you have in hand despite the few killings which some individuals committed? Which Muslim Army is invading America or Europe? It is American, UK and other so called civilized nations who hatching eggs in Islaimic countries.

Currently the American army is in more than half of the countries of the world. Can you name a Muslim country invading here and there? Allah will put the infidels' pride into a gutter, because there is no one deserving Glory and Pride but Allah SWT.

I think one after the other, every member here will get sick of your same allegations since you joined here.

F

fabs

You consider many western countries and specially the countries of G8 and European Union to be technologically, socially and economically advanced . Do you agree?

Then how can you cake and McNuggets eating people know about the value of a loaf of bread for a hungry person? It is we Muslims who are suffering and its is we Muslims who are technologically behind. We better know what cruelties and massacres we are facing. Living in the illusions of good bright life and yelling about those who are suffering? You have to rely on media, while those who's sisters are being rapes and brothers and children are being torn apart , they better know what is the meaning of life, death, wretchedness, misery and hunger.

You will never ever accept if Allah has destined a seal of ignorance on your heart. No matter how much severe muslims are... They will never ever rape a young girl 9 times in a day, as Yankees did to a girl in Abu Ghareeb Jail. Never ever Muslims will make the puzzle combinations of naked men, then feel ashamed to do that. What do you have in hand despite the few killings which some individuals committed? Which Muslim Army is invading America or Europe? It is American, UK and other so called civilized nations who hatching eggs in Islaimic countries.

Currently the American army is in more than half of the countries of the world. Can you name a Muslim country invading here and there? Allah will put the infidels' pride into a gutter, because there is no one deserving Glory and Pride but Allah SWT.

I think one after the other, every member here will get sick of your same allegations since you joined here.

'Those whose sisters are being raped, massacres on a daily basis...'
There has yet to be an accusation of rape against an Israeli soldier...

Yes well there might be a reaso why some of these countries in the Middle-East are so left behind.... Perhaps had they not spent the better part of their tiny budgets on arms which they can't afford and on social programs people would be less desperate. Instead a lot of these countries prefer to just blame the US and Israel for all their problems.

'They will never ever rape a young girl 9 times in a day, as Yankees did to a girl in Abu Ghareeb Jail. ' Wow really? I didn't know they kept girls in a male POW prison. Get your facts straight.
Just for the record I consider the way some Muslims have come into my country, installed themselves and kept themselves seperate from the mainstream and harbored people with ill intent, fostered hatred of other groups(Jews, Christians and Hindus) to be invasion. So yes.

Currently the American army is in more than half of the countries of the world?
Get your facts straight, hardly half of the world and secondly you make it sound as if they've invaded these countries when they may only just have bases there.
Muslim countries can't invade because they've been stopped time and time again (i.e: Iraq in Iran, Kuwait, Arab countries and Israel).

'Allah will put the infidels' pride into a gutter, because there is no one deserving Glory and Pride but Allah SWT.' Well comments like that could only come from someone with an extreme view of the world.
My allegations are based on fact, yours on rumour and hatred.

Globalpeace

Banned
Kill all these "Moslems" or Cleanse Europe of these Heathens: Way to go Fabs!

Fabs,

Way to go man!

Kill all these hate mongers!

So what do you propose this time around; Holocaust against these "Moslems"...Cleanse Europe of these hate-mongers

Go for it

Just for the record I consider the way some Muslims have come into my country, installed themselves and kept themselves seperate from the mainstream and harbored people with ill intent, fostered hatred of other groups(Jews, Christians and Hindus) to be invasion. So yes.

Still don't understand why are you interested in learning about Islam? Why come to th forum? Whats the point of learning about a bunch of barbarians...

They obviously can't be corrected because their beleif is deeply swayed by prejudice

Quick Kill man does it man! (thats what I say); Finish me'off...No point in learning

btw...I love democracy, don't you. All we got to do is just get enough people like you to vote & Bam!

Holocaust starts...How cool and exciting.

P.S: Actually I should have start Holocaust starts again! Because as you said previously it has been done before....So Ya'all been practising...Naughty! Naughty!

'Those whose sisters are being raped, massacres on a daily basis...'
There has yet to be an accusation of rape against an Israeli soldier...

Yes well there might be a reaso why some of these countries in the Middle-East are so left behind.... Perhaps had they not spent the better part of their tiny budgets on arms which they can't afford and on social programs people would be less desperate. Instead a lot of these countries prefer to just blame the US and Israel for all their problems.

'They will never ever rape a young girl 9 times in a day, as Yankees did to a girl in Abu Ghareeb Jail. ' Wow really? I didn't know they kept girls in a male POW prison. Get your facts straight.

Currently the American army is in more than half of the countries of the world?
Get your facts straight, hardly half of the world and secondly you make it sound as if they've invaded these countries when they may only just have bases there.
Muslim countries can't invade because they've been stopped time and time again (i.e: Iraq in Iran, Kuwait, Arab countries and Israel).

'Allah will put the infidels' pride into a gutter, because there is no one deserving Glory and Pride but Allah SWT.' Well comments like that could only come from someone with an extreme view of the world.
My allegations are based on fact, yours on rumour and hatred.

F

fabs

Fabs,

Way to go man!

Kill all these hate mongers!

So what do you propose this time around; Holocaust against these "Moslems"...Cleanse Europe of these hate-mongers

Go for it

Still don't understand why are you interested in learning about Islam? Why come to th forum? Whats the point of learning about a bunch of barbarians...

They obviously can't be corrected because their beleif is deeply swayed by prejudice

Quick Kill man does it man! (thats what I say); Finish me'off...No point in learning

btw...I love democracy, don't you. All we got to do is just get enough people like you to vote & Bam!

Holocaust starts...How cool and exciting.

P.S: Actually I should have start Holocaust starts again! Because as you said previously it has been done before....So Ya'all been practising...Naughty! Naughty!

And there you go misconstruing what I said. I said 'some' Muslims, certain individuals, just because you consider yourself among these few, don't drag everyone else in with you. I don't believe I even said anything about causing genocide here or even that we should kill. Again, it was you that said that.
Well, I'm obviously surprised by some of you on this page, condoning suicide bombings, kaffirs go to hell, the holocaust never happened, women who dont wear the hijab are infidels....
What do you expect me to think? I think the messages of some people here have backed up the misconceptions about Islam. I know for a fact however that not all Muslims are like you, thank God. Some people just because they have a more literal or extreme interpretation, consider themselves better than others.

Funny that you should even use the word Holocaust given that according to you and probably some other quack sources you have in your bag, it didn't even happen. I suppose however I should be grateful that you didn't call me the '19 year old form Brussels' again. :)

Globalpeace

Banned
"'19 year old from Brussels"

Fabs,

I am simply calling you as you introduced yourself...so are you not 19 or are you not from Brussels?

Sorry but have I been disrespecting you, my friend?

Actually can we even be friends? Me coming an immigrant following a hateful religion...You all enlightened, living in Europe...I mean I don't know...

Have I said something which is above my station?

And there you go misconstruing what I said. I said 'some' Muslims, certain individuals, just because you consider yourself among these few, don't drag everyone else in with you. I don't believe I even said anything about causing genocide here or even that we should kill. Again, it was you that said that.
Well, I'm obviously surprised by some of you on this page, condoning suicide bombings, kaffirs go to hell, the holocaust never happened, women who dont wear the hijab are infidels....
What do you expect me to think? I think the messages of some people here have backed up the misconceptions about Islam. I know for a fact however that not all Muslims are like you, thank God. Some people just because they have a more literal or extreme interpretation, consider themselves better than others.

Funny that you should even use the word Holocaust given that according to you and probably some other quack sources you have in your bag, it didn't even happen. I suppose however I should be grateful that you didn't call me the '19 year old form Brussels' again. :)

F

fabs

Fabs,

I am simply calling you as you introduced yourself...so are you not 19 or are you not from Brussels?

Sorry but have I been disrespecting you, my friend?

Actually can we even be friends? Me coming an immigrant following a hateful religion...You all enlightened, living in Europe...I mean I don't know...

Have I said something which is above my station?

Well I find it amusing that instead of coming with real arguments, you've been attacking me directly and having view which I don't have (when did I suggest massacring Muslims?). Yes you have been disrespecting me, if you consider ridicule disrespect.
I'm an immigrant just like you albeit I grew up here to an extent, I live in country where up to 40 percent are immigrants, so I can't accept what you say.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
The people in the following videos must be Muslims in the disguise of Jews and Christians, right? Because Muslims are the worst brutal hate mongers and Jews and Christians cant be that brutal:

Judaism from the mouth of Jews and not some hante monger suiciding Muslim.
[vg]-1598533094200160862[/vg]

By your favorite CNN and not made by some Muslim wacko
[vg]4557880479700729360[/vg]

By an American Reporter who was tortured because of making this video
[vg]-3879703582207034825[/vg]

By your Favorite and trustable CBC and not any Muslim made video.
[vg]2663394274574391248[/vg]

F

fabs

What's your point exactly? You should hate the Americas because their soldiers kill? Isn't that the point in war? If I'm not mistken the video was from Fallujah. How on earth would any of you do on a battlefield? You have to make immediate and someitmes hard decisions.
Not one of these videos prove that the USA targets civilians. At worst, they're killed in inevitable accidents.

OH and sorry I clearly don't have the time to watch 3 50 minute documentaries.

AS for Israel, Who can dispute that the occupation is a bad thing? But whats the alternative at the moment? The Israeli army withdraws only to come back weeks later when the Kassams and suicide attacks resume an masse?
Yes, I can't help but feel sorry for the Palestinians. I'm sure the majority of them want peace, but there are groups among them that don't.
I expected a video of Goldstein massacre would come up. One loony settler goes postal, and everyone assumes he represents all Jews, all Israelis.
In fact the settlers are being more and more shunned by mainstream Israeli society. Goldstein was a murderer and he got what he deserved. I don't agree however with the way its being used for propaganda.

Globalpeace

Banned
Explain me “Freedom of Speech” O! 19 Year old from Brussels!

Fabs,

I am sorry but I am a bit confused & would like an “enlightened 19 year old” to clarify something;

Why is it that you can say:

1) Qur’aan is borrowed from the bible
2) Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) executed hundreds of Jews
3) Muslims confiscated Palestine & built a Mosque on the Solomon’s temple
4) Muslims are terrorists so they should be rightly subjected to terror checks and control orders
5) Palestinians are terrorists and cowards, killing innocent Israeli citizens
6) Muslims committed the Armenian genocide

And my feelings don’t get hurt...

but when I pester you about your origin, your age, your city, your Jamaican mother…You send me nasty PM’s and threaten to go the moderators?

I wanna play! That's not fair!

F

fabs

Perhaps if I started making fun of your age, religion and nationality, or even mother, you wouldn't find it very funny. If you're 35, please act like it. You sound more like a spoilt child.
G"d, you really are a character. I sent you one PM yesterday questioning why you put things like that on my introductory page and now you act as if I'm contantly harassing you. I haven't gone or even threatened to go to the Moderators once.

Status
Not open for further replies.