Report: over 5,000 Palestinians killed by the Israeli army since 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab:

What do you want here? what is your purpose? In every thread you make debates and you say you want to learn about Islam, apparently you have been just debating. I honestly believe, that you don't not read people's comments and you just keep on debating. I think the Administrators need to take some initiative here.

Can you not see that everyone in here is telling you that your views are bias and not correct. If you don't believe it is bias and you feel it is correct then this isn't the place to learn about Islam, because you and I and everyone else will agree to disagree with you.

Maybe this isn't a good place to start for you to learn about Islam. Try picking some literature and books then once you have the knowledge start understanding the Muslims view.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Maybe if certain groups in Lebanon and Gaza hadn't attacked and kidnapped soldiers, it wouldn't have that far. Hizbullah had no business getting involved for instance, they brought destruction to Lebanon.

Palestinians have captured 1 zionist soldier while zionists have kidnapped 10 400 Palestinian civilians mostly from they own homes or from the streets. Can´t you really see difference? 1 soldier by military operaton = 10 400 unarmed civilians? Kind of blindness?

Are you basing this this on personal experience? Or on rumour?
Or maybe you saw a couple of movies showing the exception rather than the rule.
The USA does not pay to kill, they pay to defend. After all there wouldn't be an Israel at all now without some foreign help and the Jews would have been driven into the sea.
I ask the question: Why was he throwing the rock? What was he doing but trying to harm someone else? What difference could he have made by throwing that rock when everyone knows the Israelis have more than rocks to fire back? Just provocation. Perhaps his parents should have kept him at home.
Bulldoze over an infant.... There's soemthing known as evacuation before demolition. Unless the mother forgot her child inside and didn't tell anyone, it seems improbable.

Assalamoalaikum,

As I said, and you confirmed, the usa supplies the zionists with the means to kill not defend, how can it be defense? By international Law this occupation is illegal in all aspects. The child i was mentioning was under the age of 2 and run over by a bulldozer the mother was shot and the baby dropped from her arms and they kept going, you maybe are not from where you talk so ignorantly about. But this is a place to learn so maybe you take a few days to read up on what you preach about and get the real facts. The settlers and zionists are illeagally taking the homes and lands of the Palestinians and call it justified. Sanctions on food and medical attention is inhuman period. and the young boys throwing rocks are DEFENDING their homes and families from the occupiers, these are children none the less not highly trained militant fighters. Just to make clear my place I do support the Resistance to the occupational forces.

I have seen more than my share of dead babies and mangled woman to last any one person a million life times, so dont make light my work.

fee amaan Allah all muslims
waalaikum assalam
sister fatemah

F

fabs

Palestinians have captured 1 zionist soldier while zionists have kidnapped 10 400 Palestinian civilians mostly from they own homes or from the streets. Can´t you really see difference? 1 soldier by military operaton = 10 400 unarmed civilians? Kind of blindness?

Zionist... The typical propaganda term. It's not kidnap, it's an arrest...
I see the suicide bomb attacks and understand why Israel has to take the decision to detain(better than murdering them) certain people when it deems it necessary.

F

fabs

Fab:

What do you want here? what is your purpose? In every thread you make debates and you say you want to learn about Islam, apparently you have been just debating. I honestly believe, that you don't not read people's comments and you just keep on debating. I think the Administrators need to take some initiative here.

I've followed the rules here and now your suggesting because you don't agree with what I say I should be kicked off the forum.
It seems that you don't understand the principles of an open forum...
I've been making debates? Just me? I say something, somebody disagrees,
so I answer back what I think.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you basing this this on personal experience? Or on rumour?
Or maybe you saw a couple of movies showing the exception rather than the rule.
The USA does not pay to kill, they pay to defend. After all there wouldn't be an Israel at all now without some foreign help and the Jews would have been driven into the sea.
I ask the question: Why was he throwing the rock? What was he doing but trying to harm someone else? What difference could he have made by throwing that rock when everyone knows the Israelis have more than rocks to fire back? Just provocation. Perhaps his parents should have kept him at home.
Bulldoze over an infant.... There's soemthing known as evacuation before demolition. Unless the mother forgot her child inside and didn't tell anyone, it seems improbable.

Fabs,

I urge to think your comments before you type them along here,

You are sitting there on front of your computer and make your opinions and say things without thinking and even caring as it seems. These are real people living these things on everyday basis!

It is easy for you to say "rules of engagement" and "evacuation before demolition" from your warm seat! These people are being driven out of their own homes and their homes are being demolished, and where are they to go, they lived there their whole life. And if that was just the whole story of it!

Tell me how would that feel if if someone came around your home (if you have one) and just demolishes what you and your father have spent their entire life on building and throw you on the street, from your very own home?!

So please, that shows you don't care about them anyway, and say things because you just can, without thinking. Because this is not a movie you are watching on your screen and then give your comment!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Zionist... The typical propaganda term. It's not kidnap, it's an arrest...
I see the suicide bomb attacks and understand why Israel has to take the decision to detain(better than murdering them) certain people when it deems it necessary.

I wonder why you really see only "suicide bomb attack"? Why not you see those babies shot by head by zionist bullets made in the USA? Or those teenagers in the prison whose have to sign something they haven´t done after beating them for hours? Don´t see those tortured prisons? Don´t see this new for example:

Legal society appeals for saving life of ailing captive

[ 21/02/2007 - 05:58 PM ]

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- The Palestinian prisoner's club in Al-Khalil has urged the Red Cross among other concerned international organizations to save the life of the Palestinian prisoner Adel Al-Za'tari, who is held in Israeli occupation jails.

Director of the club in Al-Khalil city Amjad Al-Najjar said on Wednesday that Za'tari was suffering from acute iron deficiency, problems in the back and spinal cord in addition to three injures in his feet and abdomen.

Za'tari, who has been held in the Israeli Nafha desert prison for two years now, also suffers form weakness in the left eye and shrapnel in his body sustained during his arrest, the director elaborated.

He said that the captive, who is serving a ten-year imprisonment term, is the victim of deliberate medical neglect on the part of the Israeli prisons authority that did not extend necessary treatment to him.

Amjad appealed to the local and international legal and humanitarian institutions to intervene with the IOA and demand his immediate release in order to save his life.

http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...errVRRlC6HUWqzzpp40gj4upp2unKl0VgiiR4vsZw930=

They asked to safe a life of him. Are you totally blind?

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've followed the rules here and now your suggesting because you don't agree with what I say I should be kicked off the forum.
It seems that you don't understand the principles of an open forum...
I've been making debates? Just me? I say something, somebody disagrees,
so I answer back what I think.
Well that's not quite correct Fabs,

I have to inform you that this is not a free speech site!

If you come to inform yourself about Islam, then we are quite happy to provide you with answers. You analize them, question them, and in the end it is up to you to take them or leave them but this is definitely not a debating forum! So do not exaggarate please!

F

fabs

Fabs,

I urge to think your comments before you type them along here,

You are sitting there on front of your computer and make your opinions and say things without thinking and even caring as it seems. These are real people living these things on everyday basis!

It is easy for you to say "rules of engagement" and "evacuation before demolition" from your warm seat! These people are being driven out of their own homes and their homes are being demolished, and where are they to go, they lived there their whole life. And if that was just the whole story of it!

Tell me how would that feel if if someone came around your home (if you have one) and just demolishes what you and your father have spent their entire life on building and throw you on the street, from your very own home?!

So please, that shows you don't care about them anyway, and say things because you just can, without thinking. Because this is not a movie you are watching on your screen and then give your comment!

Naturally I'd be thrilled. Generally the houses demolished belonged to relatives of suicide bombers: 'if your an accomplice to such an attack your going to pay for it' should be the message.
I'll turn the question around and ask the same thing to people that support 'martyrdom operations'. How would they feel to be on one of those buses?

I'll also add that no-one here lives in Palestine so they are as much in front of their 'computer screens' as I am. At the mercy of their biased media and anti-semitic views.

Read my other posts before suggesting that I don't care about those people. You as the Moderator should have it in your power to do that.

F

fabs

I wonder why you really see only "suicide bomb attack"? Why not you see those babies shot by head by zionist bullets made in the USA? Or those teenagers in the prison whose have to sign something they haven´t done after beating them for hours? Don´t see those tortured prisons? Don´t see this new for example:

They asked to safe a life of him. Are you totally blind?

You keep coming up with these banal examples of supposed Israeli atrocities. I ask you: Where's the proof? Give me a source, not just something you like to dream up to bring a rhetorical advantage to your argument.

Your report, at worst just shows neglect, not maliciousness.
I'm kept asking if I'm blind. The answer is no, I ACTUALLY see things, check up on things, even more than you...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Naturally I'd be thrilled. Generally the houses demolished belonged to relatives of suicide bombers: 'if your an accomplice to such an attack your going to pay for it' should be the message.

You don´t understand the whole picture. What if Palestine (or any other land would be that where you would been born and now under occupation)? They don´t make "attacks they have to pay" but they protect they own rights to live. International laws give right for them even the armed resistance. Occupation is illegal and internional community has to condemn it; armed resistance is legal by the Gevena Convention for example.

Israel is terrorist, not Palestinians whose just use they legal rights.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll also add that no-one here lives in Palestine so they are as much in front of their 'computer screens' as I am. At the mercy of their biased media and anti-semitic views.
How do you know that?! There is indeed many people here from Palestine, what are you talking about?

Read my other posts before suggesting that I don't care about those people. You as the Moderator should have it in your power to do that.
I am sorry but I am not here to follow your posts, you are not the only one here on this forum.

I am here for the sake of Allah only as I don't earn any earthly profit from this.

So here I am to try and help out for the good, are you willing to do the same?! Then think, before you just write!

if a report is right but your logic said that its not good or wrong then you think that all those reports are bad.

and all those things which is not correct but your logic said that its correct, then you mean that you also know the best. acctually you have always right whatever you say acording to your logic.

there was none a comment whích you agree with other brother or sisters by your self.

anyway we are not here to know about your thinking.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
AAAAHHH! This is crazy:angryred: Like a game of never ending ping-pong. The arguments go to and thro without making the slightest bit of difference. Everyone has the right to their own opinion so lets just leave it at that.

F

fabs

How do you know that?! There is indeed many people here from Palestine, what are you talking about?

I am sorry but I am not here to follow your posts, you are not the only one here on this forum.

I am here for the sake of Allah only as I don't earn any earthly profit from this.

So here I am to try and help out for the good, are you willing to do the same?! Then think, before you just write!

The people in the conversation were not from Palestine. I'll admit I'd respect a Palestinian in the debate more than someone that just hears the bias in the Arab media and takes it for granted.

I'm not trying to attack the Moderator, I'm sure your job isn't easy, but I don't like getting singled out either.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
...someone that just hears the bias in the Arab media and takes it for granted.

Arab media? All of my information comes from media sources of Hamas. Quite good? But oh no, then you will tell they are just as propaganda?

:SMILY209:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
The people in the conversation were not from Palestine. I'll admit I'd respect a Palestinian in the debate more than someone that just hears the bias in the Arab media and takes it for granted.

I'm not trying to attack the Moderator, I'm sure your job isn't easy, but I don't like getting singled out either.
Well if that is the case then it shows that my assumtions are also true, what difference does it make if there is a palestinian involved here in the discussion when it's about palestinians that we are talking?! So you just wouldn't be as unkind as you would be when there are no palestinians present?! :astag:

And you're not being singled out, on the contrary, you are being tolerated so much just because you are not a muslim! If there was a muslim as stubborn and as you are here, and even disrespectful in some cases, he'd get the last warning long time ago!

Arab media? All of my information comes from media sources of Hamas. Quite good? But oh no, then you will tell they are just as propaganda?

i think mr.fabian try to give us a suggestion to hear and believe whatever he knows is correct, and whatever the speacker of white house says is correct and all other media is propaganda.
heheh do you know sister harb what is the charecter of a mad man?
he think that whole world is mad except he.

F

fabs

Either you're joking or, as your logo suggests, you do get your info from Hamas.
To credit a terrorist group like Hamas with anything more than propaganda would be extreme in itself. I hope one day that that force of destruction will cease to exist.

F

fabs

Well if that is the case then it shows that my assumtions are also true, what difference does it make if there is a palestinian involved here in the discussion when it's about palestinians that we are talking?! So you just wouldn't be as unkind as you would be when there are no palestinians present?! :astag:

And you're not being singled out, on the contrary, you are being tolerated so much just because you are not a muslim! If there was a muslim as stubborn and as you are here, and even disrespectful in some cases, he'd get the last warning long time ago!

Fair enough. If I were a Muslim I probably wouldn't be criticizing the matters of faith anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.