Riddles!

SpangledStarz

Tell me the answer, I simply cant understand *grrr*

And yes, you are right on sister Samiha's riddle. She left me a PM saying the answer was:

The wiseman told them to trade camels

Marwa17

ok....
so...you have a mirror and a table
this is mostly a trick on words
the answer is :

You look in the mirror and you see what you saw. You take the saw and cut the table in half. Two halfs make a whole. You go down through the "hole"
Dumb, I know...
You post a riddle. I'd love to try to guess some.

SpangledStarz

:salam2:

*Gasp* I couldn't have possibly solved that. I've gotta go sleep now, very late here. I will leave you a few riddles to think on.

Number 1:

A man has a blazing argument with his wife one day. He goes out and throws himsef headlong off a sheer rockface. Later in the evening he returns home unharmed. Explain.

What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen at the beggining or end of either month?

The west coast of Scotland is renowned for bieng very rainy. All the locals wear raincoats but holidaymaker Mick has no coat, hat or umbrella. He sits in a cafe drinking a mug of hot coffee. He reads a newspaper to pass the time but eventually he decides he should be on his way. To get back to his hotel he needs to walk across a large field and through a treeless park, yet he arrives at his hotel bone dry. How has he avoided getting wet?

Answers will be posted in the morning Inshallah :)

Wassalam
Sister Starz

Marwa17

okay
i think i got two of them :) i'm sure of one...
The first one, i don't know...i'll have to think about it
The second one the answer is the letter r maRch and apRil.
The last one, it is not necessarily raining that day....just because it's known for it's rain doesn't mean it rains all the time...i'm not sure of that one though

samiha

---------
Staff member
The west coast of Scotland is renowned for bieng very rainy. All the locals wear raincoats but holidaymaker Mick has no coat, hat or umbrella. He sits in a cafe drinking a mug of hot coffee. He reads a newspaper to pass the time but eventually he decides he should be on his way. To get back to his hotel he needs to walk across a large field and through a treeless park, yet he arrives at his hotel bone dry. How has he avoided getting wet?

assalam.

very quick... i read a riddle like this before...

is mick dead and in his coffin??

Marwa17

no i think i get it...:)...it says bone dry, right? well duh his bones are dry...our bones are always on the inside...the rain does not make them wait...I don't know if that's you meant sister Samiha or what? But I stole the idea from you....so, you got it right. If that is the answer of course

samiha

---------
Staff member
no what i meant sis... that he was being carried in his coffin therefore didn't get wet... i read a joke similar to this before but they didn't have the whole thing where he was reading newspaper or w/e, but i really outta go now, inshallah, i will be on later tonight.

EDIT: I think sis u may be right, because my answer doesn't make sence even to me anymore!!!

A man has a blazing argument with his wife one day. He goes out and throws himsef headlong off a sheer rockface. Later in the evening he returns home unharmed. Explain.

the rock face was only 1' high?? or short?

Wassalam.

SpangledStarz

Nope. Answer to number three was indeed the letter R.

For number two, Marwa got it right first time. It wasn't raining that day :).

For number one....shall I give it away?

:salam2:

Sister Starz

ShaheedU

Extinct
how can anything get wetter as it dries?
i suppose u thrive on response like these. this better not be one of thoseones, cos ive spent ages thinking bout it.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

nah....it's good, it makes sence... THINK about it!!

i suppose u thrive on response like these

perhaps not thrive... but yes they do add to the general enjoyment of riddles....

wassalam.