Riddles!

SpangledStarz

:salam2:

Nuh-uh. That is giving it away. I just love seeing everyone going demented over which answer is right :D. However you can help me in saying which answer is wrong or right and also enjoy seeing everyone go demented over which answer is right :)

Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!
Now who wants that du'aa? Get working!

SpangledStarz

Hmmm...the thought is highly highly highly tempting but...it wont be fair :).

Note: Unless you know the answer, do not read the below text! Its not the answer, but you wont like it :)

Oh I know! Why dont we do it once then copy and paste their answer, add an extra punctuation mark here or change a word there then when they say 'thats what I said!' then we can just say: No, we said blah blah blah (extra punctuation mark here in bold) and you said (what they said).

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

evil_laugh.jpg

ShaheedU

Extinct
its 10.54 sis, please dont write something so confusing at this time of nite. i do understand though. too bad it wasnt written in invisible ink where only u and i could see the post.lol.
but, having said that, i trust them, so they probably wont read the bit u didnt want them to see? right guys?

samiha

---------
Staff member
i trust them, so they probably wont read the bit u didnt want them to see? right guys?

*hum* lets not comment on that shall we? If you leave a mango open on a hot day you can't expect flies not to get to it...

It's cool though.... cuz i understood none of it..... nor the riddle

SO what is the answer??? I am confused...

:wasalam:

SpangledStarz

Our evil plan isn't working. - Sigh -

I'm not giving it away! The key to solving every riddle is to think in every direction. And yes, I did make that saying up. Maybe thats why it sounds so...strange?
No cheating! You may not use the net!

ShaheedU

Extinct
im counting on abdul raheem ali to get this one.

should we tell them the answer? im getting kinda bored. i want to answer one.

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalamu alaykum.

YOU can tell what is in each room because it's morning.........???

(I haven't been paying attention, so this is a wild guess)

wassalam.

Marwa17

turn on one switch...go to the first room, if it's not on go to a second room, if it is then it is the one, however, if it is neither the first nor the second rooms then it has to be the third
so now you only have one room to look at left
turn on the second switch
go to one of the possible rooms
if the light is on in that room, then it is the switch for that room
if not then it is the other room that was that the one from the first room
(you don't have to go see it though because it has to be it)
Last, you don't have to check but the last switch goes to the remaining room
(i know i sound confusing; but it all makes sense up here (pointing to my brain))
is it right?

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

I am confused... thourougly.... see? < i can't even spell right i'm soooo confused!

wassalam.

Marwa17

i posted it up like three posts on top of yours...lol...i hope you understand it (knowing how bad i am at explaining anything)

ShaheedU

Extinct
i think ive already mentioned the time, but it is 12.12am.
so apologies if im wrong.

so now you only have one room to look at left
turn on the second switch
go to one of the possible rooms

if youve been to the first two room and know that the light is in the 3rd room then know that, you cant go to those rooms again, and the room you can go to, well there no point as you already know which switch goes to that room.

forgive me if im wrong, for a second there you had me convinced you were right.

this should be my last post

jazakillah khayrun
salaam

Marwa17

wait...you have to go to every room once??? or just can got to rooms 3 times??? because that's what i thought was meant...that you can only like go to any of the rooms but only 3 times (get what i mean)...it's only 7 here by the way...lol