Russian Child Miracle?..

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

Anyone know of this? Is this true? Subhanallah!

[yt]XMzxrCnEu3Y[/yt]

Wassalaam.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
subhanallah......... yes i've seen this video and i think its a miracle of Allah SWt.. its in DAGESTAN where muslims are tortured and slayed......

krackpot

slave warrior caged
yea my uncle from dubai also sent me a mail with pictures of different ayath.....
the parents say the little child gets fevrish and these verses appear for a time and dissapear giving way to nwe ayah

DanyalSAC

I think there are about three or four threads on TTI about this phenomenon. Some pro, some con. My personal thoughts are Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala doesn't need to stoop to such theatrics. He sent us the Qur'an. Its a miracle itself.

It reminds me of when I was a Catholic and how once or twice a year some kid somewhere would start bleeding from the hands and feet and its pronounced a miracle. I know the Qur'an tells us not to be suspicious but I guess I'm just jaded...:p

hana*

I think there are about three or four threads on TTI about this phenomenon. Some pro, some con. My personal thoughts are Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala doesn't need to stoop to such theatrics. He sent us the Qur'an. Its a miracle itself.

It reminds me of when I was a Catholic and how once or twice a year some kid somewhere would start bleeding from the hands and feet and its pronounced a miracle. I know the Qur'an tells us not to be suspicious but I guess I'm just jaded...:p

very well said- the Quran is a miracle, we dont need to go hunting for others
and yes im skeptical when it comes to these things. The Quran is sufficient a miracle for us

IbnAhmad

very well said- the Quran is a miracle, we dont need to go hunting for others
and yes im skeptical when it comes to these things. The Quran is sufficient a miracle for us

Yeah I agree with you and the brother above but I would also like to add; this does not mean we don't ponder over such miracles especially if they become the means of guidance for many people.

Furthermore this was a talking point at home and I simply wanted ask if it was true.

Allah Knows best. Wassalaam. :)

P.S I do not go hunting for such news either. ;) :lol: