salaam I am a new member and I am going to say my shahada on thursday

masihuddin

:wasalam: To day you will insha-Allah join the unnah of the last prophet (S,A.S)and I congratulate and welcome you You should thank your Creator for guiding yo yo Islam

sana'a

:salam2: hi im new her in this site ;im glad to be with sister and brother in islam ; im marocan but i live in italy.
:ma:
COngratualtions on islam ; i wish you the best in your new life .
allah will guide you and give you the best .
all the muslim with you to help you.
i hope you all the best .:hijabi:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Today is Thursday!!! Oooo, exciting.

You are about to make the best choice in this life .. today will help you a lot in the next.

Salam Alaikum.

Submitter

:salam2:

Ahh we're all so eager to hear from you after taking your shahada! Subhanallah Allah has shown you the truth and you are accepting it. It is the most important decision anyone has to make in this short life because it gaurantees an eternity of happiness, comfort and peace. Just think about that. Anyway, welcome to the site sister :) There is lots of information here that you can learn from. I've learnt loads since joining subhanallah. May Allah guide you and reward you for making the right decision.

:wasalam:

shadow

waalikom assalam sister may allah accept from u iam very happy for u may allah make ur way to isalm full of light "noor " like ur name ameen and full of iman and baraka ameen

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to the religion Islam sis,even though I am late and last to hear the news.:ma: sister you have embraced Islam and came on to the right path.(WoW I am so happy,Alhamdullilah that just made my day:muslim_child: )

Welcome to the website!:arabi1:

May Allah(Swt) guide us to the right path and protect us from all evil temptation." (Ameen)

Salam aleikum and good morning to everyone
i am a new member and i can say u love this web site,i hope we will learn together alot of things about ISLAM.

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Assalamualaikum Sister,

May Allah s.w.t. guide you to the right path, the true religion & that is Islam..
Have faith in yourdelf.. Have faith in Allah.. Allah s.w.t. is really merciful to let you find your way of life in Islam..

In the response of Prophet Muhammad to Angel Jibril, notice how he ordered those most important matters of the belief. He said the belief is (first) to believe in Allah, because this is the basis of the belief. To believe in Allah includes believing that Allah exists and that His existence is without time and without a place, unlike the existence of the created things.

The belief in Allah includes believing that He is eternal; there never was a time Allah did not exist and then He came into existence. He is everlasting; there never will be a time when He will cease to exist. Rather, Allah is the Creator of everything. He created everything by his Power, Knowledge, and Will. He does not need any of His creations, nor does He resemble any of His creations. Allah is attributed with Sight and Hearing; He sees and hears all things without an eye, ear, or any other instrument. Allah is not a body and does not have parts. He is One, there is no god except Allah. He has no partner, no division, no sub-division.

annawawi

Alhamdullilah

Alhamdulillah, Allah have choosen you in the right religion as mention in the Quran:

[Translation of the Quran] 3:19 Lo! religion with Allah (is) The Surrender (to His will and guidance). Those who (formerly) received the Scripture differed only after knowledge came unto them, through transgression among themselves. Whoso disbelieveth the revelations of Allah (will find that) Lo! Allah is swift at reckoning.

Obey Allah and His Messenger ask for repentance and you will be safe, InsyaAllah,

west

Congratulations on your decision.
I too embraced Islam (nearly 4 years ago) and it was teh best decision I have ever made. It will not be an easy journey but enjoy it to the:hijabi: fullest

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Salam alaikum!

You have been chosen by God to be enlightened, why? because you seeked the truth, therfore, the truth seeked to seek you. So! you have finally met.

Alhamdulilah. :)