salaamz

:salam2::ma:

hey everyone. well i'm my name's Fatimah Ali. I'm from the little island of Trinidad, West Indies. I'm 16 soon to be 17 inshaAllah.
I've been browsing the site for some time now. It's reeeeeeelly nice MashaAllah:)..I got addicted to the poems section though. I luvvvv it there. and i luv poems but i dont write much, just read. i must say of all the sites and forums i've visited, this is surely one of those i enjoyed browsing and stuff the most. Alhamdulillah i've learnt a good handful and i'm hoping to learn alot more in future time here inshaAllah. i may not be around much but i'll try to keep intact inshaAllah....well that's all for now...hope everyone's in good health and spirits inshaAllah. u all take care for now...=

wasalaam.:hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:to TTI, Alhamdulilah that's what i thought when first saw this site. insha Allah you will benefit something and we will benefit something from u, maybe you should try writting poems so that way u may be good at poems it all takes prcatice;) have a nice stay at here!!!:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::jumpclap::jumpclap:

:hijabi::wasalam:

salahdin

WA ALEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU MAY I SAY ALLAHU AKBAR MASHALLAH ALL THE FROM TRINIDAD TOBAGO Caribbean WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE

liaa

wa aleikum salam, welcome to this site, u won't regret , TTI is da best :D i visit more websites but i always,always turn around and come to TTI >:D<

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs