salam, please read this thread with sincere heart, please!

souloftym

salam on those who are reading this message. you might have heard of death. well, in my area i hav heard a brother who gave up his life for his friends who were drowning. after he had saved them, himself drowned and passed away. i want him to be labeled as a hero in our community. so please make dua and recite the Quran for him. he was young and yet to live a peaceful life. AND he was a MARTYR. Please remember whatever you guys do at whatever time. your life could be taken away!! and whatever your situation is give up your life 4 another, if they are in a life threatening situation!!! This has crumbled our community and yet we stand firm knowing Allah is protecting our hero!!
:wasalam:

liaa

:D

ya Allah , he did a good thing, so Allah tooked hm into his paradise ! :( but honestly i fell so sorry for him and his family . May Allah have him in peace up there and protect his family , for the good fact that he did !

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

it really makes you think about your own mortality. how we think we have forever in this world, but in reality our time is so limited.

Love my islam

:salam2:
My prayers are for him and his family. May Allah bless him with highiest reward and bless his family with sabr. Ameen.

We should always be prepared for death although many of us forget. May Allah help us all. Ameen.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister/Brother,

Sad to hear abut him May Allah open the doors of junna for him Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

halah

salam on those who are reading this message. you might have heard of death. well, in my area i hav heard a brother who gave up his life for his friends who were drowning. after he had saved them, himself drowned and passed away. i want him to be labeled as a hero in our community. so please make dua and recite the Quran for him. he was young and yet to live a peaceful life. AND he was a MARTYR. Please remember whatever you guys do at whatever time. your life could be taken away!! and whatever your situation is give up your life 4 another, if they are in a life threatening situation!!! This has crumbled our community and yet we stand firm knowing Allah is protecting our hero!!

Actually, no body knows when will the engle of death visit him or her??????????????

May Allah forgive his sins ,grant him the highest rank of paradise and give his family sabr(ameen)