salam

arabiantxn

:salam2: & hello welcome to turntoislam.com. we are a community of muslims and non muslims wish to learn and teach each other islam acording to quran, sunnha and hadith

Argus

Anything wrong brother, what makes you mad? Anyway, welcome to TTI, sit on the couch, it's comfy :).

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Haha uzzy is a sister :tongue: il see you at work girl......insha-Allah you will benefit from the site..... :)

wasalam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Please dont confuse the gender of uzzy nor do consider her 'Uzi'.

Uzzy is a new coming 'Sister' at this site.

Welcome sister uzzy.

Wassalaam. :)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Alhamdulillah we are fine. How about you? Where you had been for the last one month? We would certianly appreciate your presence here for the sake of Islam.

Wasslaaam,
VE

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

As the song says...salam, salam, salam, peaceful,peaceful, peaceful, peace...it takes great courage to reach out for peace when you are mad..May the peace of Allah comfort your soul.

uzzy

ws

:salam2: thanks! its nice to see so many good brothers and sisters on this site! that icon i put on (mad) am not realy a mad person dont know where that came from cudnt delete it because i dont know how 21 i am a:SMILY252: gud person:)

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
wa'alaikum salam

Welcome to TTI sister. Inshallah, you will benefit from this online forum. What makes you soooo mad though sis?

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

EASY PPL?

What do u mean by that, that seems like a nice way to introduce urself!LOL!

Take Care,