salamunalaykum...peace2all

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

well theres not much 2 say..
i'm 4rm UK and im 18...i'm intrested in comparative religions, inshaAllah i am planning to study other religions after i graduate from my Islamic theology course.

:wasalam:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlaikumussalaam Sister,

Welcome to the site. Enjoy watching the vidoes of the Muslim reverts too.

Wassalaam,
VE

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Assalam

welcome to TTI..enjoy ur stay...

sister in islam,

i'm intrested in comparative religions, inshaAllah i am planning to study other religions after i graduate from my Islamic theology course.

1st of All u should learn about our wonderful Deen (Religion)

u should learne Quran n Hadeeth,tafseer,fiq,Aqeedah,..ect..

and let Comparative Religions 4 Scholars .....:)

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

dna1987

Muslim Guy
salam.gif

Welcome to the site :)

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena

thanks everyone the lovely welcome..

Do you live in Birmingham? .. i heard it's quite nice there .. many mosques etc.?? :mashallah:

sadly i dont ! i'm around 2 hours away!

btw...by islamic theology i mean fiqh,quraan,tafseer and ahadith etc,your advice is understood though..jazakaalah khayr

One_Umma

i'm 4rm UK and im 18...i'm intrested in comparative religions, inshaAllah i am planning to study other religions after i graduate from my Islamic theology course.

Welcome sister . may Allah give you strength in urs goals. masha^Allah they are unique. Ofcourse it is understood that if one is interested in comparative religion he/she has to study Islam first.

One of my cusion is doing master degree in it but before he studies 5 years in an Islamic school and studied Islam only.

keep it up sister .may Allah be with you.

NaXuS

:ma: learned sister welcome to the site.

Khudha Hafiz