Saudi Arabia: Gulf armies ready for possibility of US-Iran war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My dear brothers and sisters,

Here we go again. We are all so emotional and hurt. Yes, we are paying a very heavy price for the sins of our predecessors. Muslims were led to believe that we were ignorant, lazy, shiftless, and not to be trusted. Our cultures, our religion, our women and our men have been protrayed as ignorant animals, constantly turning on each other. Yes, we have a major inferiority complex, as a whole.
We are so busy pointing fingers at each other. Yet, beneath all the posts is the thread we are not going to tolerate more infighting.
Sister Doris...little do some know the courage it takes to be a Muslim woman and a revert. I believe you were writing the same thing that I am...we can no longer afford to be ashamed of ourselves.
Please let us make dua and pray for guidance from Allah subhana talla. Maybe I am wrong but the word Allah was missing from many posts. Let us not forget Allah subhana talla will guide us..no matter what Islam is continuing to grow..let us say Alhumdullila...and act like Muslims.

Waseem Hanif, you need to calm down.

If the late Ottomon leaders kissed the hands of the British and the French, I wouldn't be surprised, as they were heavily infiltrated by crypto-Jews who pretended to convert to Islam along with their rejected (by Sephardic Semitic Rabbis) European-Jewish Messiah, Sabatai Zevi (spelling?) pretended to convert to Islam too.

Eventually all of the Muslim empire was split up into the Arab countries we have today (and the Hindus getting all the power and land in the middle, while the Muslims were pushed to the sides) and puppet leaders put in place. Only a few days ago someone posted an article that stated the man who made Turkey secular to be a non-muslim. That's a brief summary of what I know about the demise of the late Muslim empire and the rise of Zionism.

The Ottomon empire did do good things, but if Doris said that some of the leaders sucked up to the Colonial forces, then that is possible. And even if it's not, it doesn't make statements like "Doris is a German name" make you look very clever or calm; and it certainly doesn't add any weight to your arguement. Salam alaikum.

I sometimes feel like I speak chinese. LOL
Im calm my brother. Like I already said.

I already know about the "Young Turks" and their Heritage. :SMILY259: ( Didnt I already say, That Atatükr was a zionist agent? )
What I was trying to say in my previous posts was about stuff that went on proir to the Young Turks. Inshallah u will re read my posts and inshallah ull understand what I mean.
Saudis Slided with the Brits way before Young Turks party was formed.

Salaam,

My dear brothers and sisters,

Here we go again. We are all so emotional and hurt. Yes, we are paying a very heavy price for the sins of our predecessors. Muslims were led to believe that we were ignorant, lazy, shiftless, and not to be trusted. Our cultures, our religion, our women and our men have been protrayed as ignorant animals, constantly turning on each other. Yes, we have a major inferiority complex, as a whole.
We are so busy pointing fingers at each other. Yet, beneath all the posts is the thread we are not going to tolerate more infighting.
Sister Doris...little do some know the courage it takes to be a Muslim woman and a revert. I believe you were writing the same thing that I am...we can no longer afford to be ashamed of ourselves.
Please let us make dua and pray for guidance from Allah subhana talla. Maybe I am wrong but the word Allah was missing from many posts. Let us not forget Allah subhana talla will guide us..no matter what Islam is continuing to grow..let us say Alhumdullila...and act like Muslims.

Its not so much about the past. This thread was made to show that the saudis are helping the US right now to fight fellow muslims countries.
Saudis also support the US - Iraq war.
Is this allright with u ?

I mean it wouldnt be sooo bad if it was any other muslim country.
But Saudi Arabia is somehow like the center of Islamic world.
And thats why its so bad what they are doing.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Yes, every Muslim has an innate love for Saudi Arabia. We love it. No, the politics of puppets supporting the servants of the servants of the devils is not something I can ever support.
We have no leadership in the Muslim world. How can we..each time we have a leader he is banned as a terrorist. But, we can not allow a few to represent the billions. The few have sold thier souls for a very miserable price. We need to listen to our religious leaders. We never hear from them. We need to listen to the voice of reason.
We are all so scared. We have cultural confusion. The Saudis can not attack Iran. They could not be so blind.
I saw a very interesting youtube video produced by Islamic Empire. It discussed the heroes that will appear towards the end times. It would be deleted if I were to post it here. We have many Muslims who put their lives on the line for Islam..we need to celebrate them and asssit them.
The point of my first post was to bring us back to responding to Saudi Arabia and not pointing fingers at who is historically correct. We all know the Prophet (swas) was historically correct. I do not care who is whahabi, sunni, shia, sufi, aga khani; I care who is Muslim. I love Muslims...It is quite simple all we have to remeber is we are Muslim first and always.

uskupi

assalam alaikum...we (muslims) all have made mistake in the past (ottomans, arabs, etc by the way i agree with cihan about... Osmanniye...)the tragedy is that we still do ...assalam alaikum

abou haytam

Book 041, Hadith Number 6924. (Sahih muslim)
------------------------------
Chapter : Pertaining to the conquest of Constantinople and the appearance of the Dajjal and descent of Jesus son of Mary (Jesus Christ).

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

apocalypse77

Ve aleikum selam,

Yes I agree with this Armenian thing. They got played for a fool. Even russians today say that there was no "Armenian Genocide "

I also agree with muslims in Turkey.

About Atatürk: I was naiv, too. I used to be protective of him.
" lie of the devils "... Brother the western world loves Atatürks soooo much.
And thats exactly what made me question his Authority. I mean Turks in school learn that he fought all the occupiers and made them leave. But thats not the whole story. For Example: If he fought them so much, why did he accept their demands ?(destruction of Caliphate and Sultanate)

Also: why he helped to create Israel ?
He was the same like Lenin in Russia. Lenin was a zionist who destroyed the Czar Kingdom in Russia. He bought communism over there.
And Atatürk bought "Democracy" over in Turkey.
I mean the whole muslim world has/Had puppet leaders.
Its just the way it is.

".....Muslim scholars added to the body of knowledge and developed new disciplines, such as astronomy, geography, and new branches of mathematics. They introduced numerals, enabling simple and limitless calculations.

But around the 15th century, the learned in Islam began to curb scientific study. They began to study religion alone, insisting that only those who study religion - particularly Islamic juridprudence - gain merit in the afterlife. The result was intellectual regression at the very moment that Europe began embracing scientific and mathematical knowledge.

And so, as Muslims were intellectually regressing, Europeans began their renaissance, developing improved ways of meeting their needs, including the manufacture of weapons that eventually allowed them to dominate the world

The great Islamic civilization went into decline when the learned Muslims interpreted knowledge acquisition as enjoined by the Quran, to mean acquiring only the knowledge of the religion, rejecting other knowledge as un-Islamic.

Following this, the Muslims gave up the study of science, mathematics, medicine and other so-called worldly disciplines.

Instead, they spent much time debating on Islamic teachings and interpretations, on Islamic jurisprudence and Islamic practices, which led to a break-up of the Ummah and the found

Muslims fatally weakened their ability to defend themselves by neglecting, even rejecting, the study of allegedly secular science and mathematics, and this myopia remains a fundamental source of the oppression suffered by Muslims today.

Many Muslims still condemn the founder of modern Turkey, Mustafa Kamal, because he tried to modernise his country. But would Turkey be Muslim today without Ataturk? Mustafa Kamals clear-sightedness saved Islam in Turkey and saved Turkey for Islam.

Failure to understand and interpret the true and fundamental message of the Koran has brought only misfortune to Muslims. By limiting our reading to religious works and neglecting modern science, we destroyed Islamic civilisation and lost our way in the world....."
- Mahathir Mohammed

Sometimes I do think that there are pros and cons to Kama's modernisation of Turkey

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Most of these posts prove me that our enemies manged to disunite us making the Muslims fight each other. Really, that is what the Prophet, SAAW, told us about. Anyhow, ALL OF US SHOULD BEAR IN our MIND THAT unity is one of the reasons of victory and triumph. I do not hate any Muslim or any Muslim state due to individuals' mistakes; we should reflect in this point for a while. I can not hate all Americans because their state supports in Israel, invades Iraq, Afghanistan, the minds of many Muslims, etc. I can not say all French are bad because their government bans Hijab. Such sayings will be illogical and will be over sweeping generalization that results in many bad consequences.

LET'S rephrase this idea in few words: Muslim should inculcate in his and his children minds that

I Love every Muslim in the surface or beneath the earth; I love what Allah and His Messenger love and Hate what Allah and His Messenger hate

Regardless of the faults of the Ottomans if there, none can deny that all the sufferings of the Muslim Ummah started since the collapse of the Islamic Caliphate.

P.S. You should know that our enemy examined us thoroughly along the history. By the way, did not anyone think why the Kurdish region is the most war-tattered region, let alone the status quo. Why the Turkish, Iraqi, Syrian and Iranian Kurdis fight each other??!! It is the policy of our enemy which says "Divide and Rule" They noticed that such a region produced the most prominent scholars Hadith and leaders of Islam such as Saladin Salaah Ad-Deen (May Allah have mercy upon him). Accordingly, they began to divide this region among countries and drive its peoples although they may are grandsons of the same grandfather fight each other, NATIONALISM. Again, it is "Divide and Rule" which i can see here. Let's seek refuge in Allah from that fatal disease which infects the Ummah east, west, north and south.

I found this article a suitable situation to express about these ideas which usually recur in my minds and hope that Allah unify the Ummah again under the leadership of one pious righteous leader.

Best Regards

Allahu_Hassbi

I also dont like it that we are divided in races !!!! I hate it.
We will all come together Inshallah ( except Saudi Arabia)

:salam2:
That wasn't polite enough bro.
I totally agree with you that Saudi Arabia is not protective of the Muslim world, like the Ottoman Empire was but still we shouldn't as muslims blame eachother like this.
If we continue blaming eachother then don't know where will we be heading . . . .May Allah (SWT) guide us Inshallah.
:wasalam:

That wasn't polite enough bro.
I totally agree with you that Saudi Arabia is not protective of the Muslim world, like the Ottoman Empire was but still we shouldn't as muslims blame eachother like this.
If we continue blaming eachother then don't know where will we be heading . . . .May Allah (SWT) guide us Inshallah.

yes u r rite brother we should quit playing the blame game already...bcause all of our countries backed away when the us attacked afghanistan n iraq no muslim country helped so all of our countries r to blame

dna1987

Muslim Guy
yes u r rite brother we should quit playing the blame game already...bcause all of our countries backed away when the us attacked afghanistan n iraq no muslim country helped so all of our countries r to blame

I think Somalia sent 800 soldiers .. but I'm not sure if that was the US attack on Iraq or the Israeli attack on Lebanon. Actually, it was probably the Israeli attack.

You made a very valid point. Salam alaikum.

warda A

Sister
people

I THOUGHT THE ORIGINAL POST WAS TALKING ABOUT PREPAREDNESS FOR AN EVENTUALITY OF WAR,
AND AM GLAD GOT MYSELF A HISTORY LESSON LOL!
BUT WE MISS THE POINT, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW, NOT THEN AND BLAMING ONE ANOTHER, THAT BUILDS HATRED.
WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?
AMERICA INSISTS ON IRAN HAVING NUCLEAR KNOWLEDGE OR WHATEVER, I WONDER WHAT PROOF THEY HAVE WHILE IRAN IS VEHEMENTLY DENYING. REMEMBER IRAQ? SAME THING, AND WHAT DID THEY FIND, ZIP! NOTHING, ALL THIS IS PROPAGANDA OF AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
ME THINKS THE DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM.
AND BY THE WAY WE WILL TALK OURSELVES COARSE BUT THOSE GULF STATES WONT CHANGE, THEY HAVE BECOME PUPPETS, WHAT A SHAME TO THE MUSLIM UMMAH.
MAY ALLAH GUIDE AND SAVE US FROM THE ZALIMIN

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I was about to close this thread yesterday like i normally do when I see threads like this.. because I know how they turn out.

I was just thinking MAYBE, people have learnt a thing or two, but, it doesnt seem like that for one or two. I feel disappointed.

There are things that are far more important for us to learn and talk about and share than this!! Things that will HELP US get out of this situation we are in. Instead, we have people praising those who curse our Sahaba and do shirk, then again, those same people would not care anyway, because they are Jahil (ignorant) and will remain jahil until they learn Islam properly.

And this ummah will remain in the position it is, until they return to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Messenger :saw:

You will NEVER get good leaders until the people themselvse are good. -- There is no nation that will have an amazing,kind, Islamic leader when the people dont know Tawheed, Aqeedah and dont follow Quran and Sunnah in their lives.

Also, for the record -- Iran is not an Islamic state, nor do any of its leaders of "scholars" have anything to do with Islam. They implement perversity and call it Shariah. Its a country where they do Mutah which is little more than legalised prostitution. Its where Muslims are persecuted and the teachers of quran and sunnah are killed. It is where the books of the people of Sunnah are not allowed. It is where Shirk (associating partners with Allah) and Bidah are praised and supported. This is due to their beliefs.

- As for war, then of course we do not want war anywhere. We care much for human life, and we dont want the US-UK terrorist Armies to kill anyone. - At, same time, we must realise why these things are happening.

Bashing the Muslim countries and Leaders does not achieve anything.

Please We must educate ourselves and our families on Islam. Dont just sit infront of computer all day speaking politics. Its a waste of time!

How much Quran do we know? How many times do we pick it up? How many of us study the books of Aqeeadah? Or even KNOW the names of Scholars.. Instead, all I see is people quoting names of this journalist and that journalist, quoting from newspapers and jahil people. If they talk Islam, then they quote unknown people who are NOT scholars. They think just because someone has a dozen videos on the Internet he is a scholar. Astaghfirullah. Its sick.. and this is the status of some of the people in our Ummah, blind..

Then, they so stupid, they will blame us and say we dont want do anything, what they expect us to do with imbeciles like them?? The ignorant people with the big hot mouths who demand so much, will be the first cowards who will never fight when the time comes to fight. They will be the first who do not know anything of the Shariah. Ignorance has only one ultimate outcome, that is leading people towards hellfire. Its product will always be incorrect, no matter how much you feel it is right, no matter how much it pleases your sense of vengeance.

Islam is not based on emotion, it is based on the truth. The truth is always set in the Quran, Sunnah with the Understanding of the Salaf Salih (rightly Guided predecessors, they were the Companions of the Prophet and the following 2 Generations)

So, please think before you lift your finger in accusing this or that. We are the ones at fault. We are the ones, by Allah's permission that can FIX that fault !!! All we have to do is return to Islam properly!! It is as easy as that. Who is more powerful than Allah? Is this life not one that is governed in all aspects by our Lord Allah?/

Or do you fear George Bush more? Do you fear the Muslim Leaders more?? DO you fear the Jewish Zionists??? -- If you say no.. then why waste your time arguing over them? Why waste your time reading about them and pulling your hair out??

This life is a test from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), if you look in Islamic history.. THIS TIME PERIOD is a lot EASIER than what Muslims have already faced and endured. You should read about Imam Ahmad's trials and tribulations.

We only get good understanding of our situation, what to do, and how to move in positive direction by knowing Islam, not by Siyasah (politics).

We should of course KNOW and have knowledge of what is happening around us, but not get absorbed so much that we say and do things that are not according to what Islam teaches. Its due to ignorance that people do not worship Allah properly, do not care for their brothers and sisters in proper way.

Its due to ignorance and stupidity what is happening in Iraq now. The takfiri extremist are greater threat at the moment than the occupation forces.

There is so much for us to learn, we are soooooooooooo backward because we not bothering to study Islam properly. Islam is not youtube, Islam not some man shouting and protesting in the streets. Islam is for you to sit and study, learn and teach. Other things come from our knowledge and unification on the Core Beliefs.

A Person who is ignorant and does Shirk or Bidah, his actions wont be accepted. Mujahideen do not come from background of ignorance but of knowledge. They are the most noble of fighters and beloved to Allah.

It would be injustice to even think that those people writing nonsense on Internet have anything to do with the glorious Muslims of the past. For they, were people of knowledge and understanding. They were people of great great patience!!! And Patience, Sabr is linked to our Iman (belief). If person has no patience, he is despairing in the help and mercy of Allah. Something no Muslim should do.

Read the important posts that are stickied here:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.