Saudi women to get vote

khangul

your sister
Assalaam walaikum,

You are correct there is no ruling. But, many scholars have the opinion that Muslim men should marry born Muslims first. I did not make the opinion.

The brother in a response posted that many Muslim brothers prefer the European revert to the born Muslim sister. He made reference to sisters in Algeria.

I was questioning this. Many brothers meet women of the duyna. They reversion happens because of the marriage. Why do the brothers feel the need to go seek kuffir women to marry and revert.

I simply wrote that it is noteworthy that countries like France and Switzerland are targeting Muslim women yet, the brothers are marrying European women. The kuffir men are targeting Muslim women yet the brothers are going into the duyna and marrying these women.

I do not know what is in the heart of a person. And these women are fortunate to accept Islam. That is not the issue I am concerned about.

Sister, please read my words carefully. Why are the brothers going to the women of the kuffir to marry and revert. What do they find so wrong with Muslim sisters. That was the only question I had.

What this has to do with Saudi women voting is beyond me.

:salam2:

green card more then 90 %.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

So true.

Now..what was this thread really about? Saudi women getting to vote?
How does that fit in with Sharia?

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

So true.

Now..what was this thread really about? Saudi women getting to vote?
How does that fit in with Sharia?

walaikum isalam

i guess we really lost our way on this thread...

so who is to blame the brothers or sisters....for not getting married.........or both..........or maybe too many not following thier faith as they should????

and iguess we should all remeber the important quote the borther wrote... in the end..nationality or race or all the other things are not most important...piety is when choosing your husband or wife

An Arab is no better than a non-Arab, and a non-Arab is no better than an Arab; a red man is no better than a black man and a black man is no better than a red man – except if it is in terms of taqwa (piety)…” Reported by Imaam Ahmad.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The issue is this. What does voting have to do with Sharia/Sunna. We need to understand that we must judge all things according to the Law of Allah. We have to.
This is a wonderful opportunity for sisters to reevaluate their understanding of Sharia and take time to seek knowledge of how to live lives following the Sunna.
Where is the line between the nation of Saudi Arabia and the Sunna of the Prophet.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Ok...I did some deep digging and this makes sense:

For those who wish to vote:
The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Give everyone who has a right their right!" (Narrated by Abu-Juhayfa and reported by At-Tirmizhi and rated authentic by Al-Albaani). The fact is women have the right to vote and drive. Those who deprived them of those rights have to explain why.

Whereas, I may think this is not the biggest issues facing us that does not mean that the sisters can not vote.