School Student Refused To Accept Certificate From Us Ambassador..

ARMANI

ISLAMABAD (updated on: June 18, 2008, 20:34 PST): The US Ambassador in Islamabad, Anne W. Patterson faced embarrassment on Wednesday when a Pakistani student refused to receive award from her as a protest over recent US air strike in the country's tribal region.

Samad Khurrum, a school student, did not receive award at the hand of the US envoy who was chief guest at a function at the Islamabad's National Arts Gallery, participants at the function said.

Private TV channels also reported the news.

The student of a private school was quoted by the private TV channels as saying that he will not receive the award from the US ambassador to protest over deaths of Pakistanis in the US air strike.

The student also did not shake hand with the American envoy and left the stage.

"I can not receive award from the US ambassador after the attack," the student said, according to private TV channels.

Refusal of the student caused embarrassment for the American ambassador, who said that the air strike was unfortunate and that both governments are investigating the incident.

This kid is my hero!!! He did what the spineless cowards in the government refused to do.

Way to go kid, our politicians should learn some lesson from this kid..

LINK : http://www.brecorder.com/latestindex.php?latest_id=7979&cindex=00&current_page=1

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Kya baat hey Masha Allah thats was really a gr8 think. Really he has did an act of Hero.

May Allah him reward here and hereafterlife beyond ones imagination. Ameen.

Jazak Allah kahir for sharing it.
Allah Hafiz.

Salaam,

This is typical U.S. politics. We'll bomb your country then give you incentives and awards to empathize the world, like hey we are the good guys and you are the bad guys. This is their hidden agenda. Samad did the right thing.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
"I'm from the only place democracy is acceptable,
Is if America candidate is electable.
I'm from where they overthrow democratic leaders,
Not for the people, but for the wall street journal readers,"

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Thats wonderful to see.

We need more of that on a bigger scale from those who rule brave people such as this kid.

rtbour

american muslima
Okay, I feel sorry for her because she is old. I always feel sorry for old people. And that woman has no control over who the US decides to bomb. It is not her fault. Her problem is that she is there, working as a US Ambassador, instead of protesting against the war. Okay. Maybe I dont feel all that bad for her...
And you all are right. The leaders all over the world need to protest against all this stupid stuff. If all the leaders got together, problems WOULD be solved. I live in the US and I am not even sure why we did that? What was the excuse? Terrorism? Weapons of Mass Destruction? The US government can only ride that train for so long before it derails.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Brother shehzad sister is right you should not use this kind of language. We can show our anger in true way like this student. You should say sorry.