Scientific facts proved by the Qur'an

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

1- Scients proved that one of the most important metals on Earth came from outer space and not from the bottom of the Earth. Which metal is it and where do you find this in the Holy Qur'an?

2- Scients today observed that the formation of the universe was from warm mass of gas. Where do you find this in the Qur'an?

3-Scientists have only recently discovered that there are sub-surface waves that cover the deep waters of seas and oceans. Where can you find this in the Qur'an?

4- We all know that parents' genes combine to determine all of the baby's physical characteristics . Where can you find this in the Holy Qur'an?

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Let me try,

1. Its IRON

لَقَدۡ أَرۡسَلۡنَا رُسُلَنَا بِٱلۡبَيِّنَـٰتِ وَأَنزَلۡنَا مَعَهُمُ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ وَٱلۡمِيزَانَ لِيَقُومَ ٱلنَّاسُ بِٱلۡقِسۡطِۖ وَأَنزَلۡنَا ٱلۡحَدِيدَ فِيهِ بَأۡسٌ۬ شَدِيدٌ۬ وَمَنَـٰفِعُ لِلنَّاسِ وَلِيَعۡلَمَ ٱللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ ۥ وَرُسُلَهُ ۥ بِٱلۡغَيۡبِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ قَوِىٌّ عَزِيزٌ۬
We sent aforetime our messengers with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book and the Balance (of Right and Wrong), that men may stand forth in justice; and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help unseen, Him and His messengers; for Allah is Full of Strength exalted in Might (And able to enforce His will). (25)

2. I think its these verses from Surah Fussilat

ثُمَّ ٱسۡتَوَىٰٓ إِلَى ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَهِىَ دُخَانٌ۬ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلۡأَرۡضِ ٱئۡتِيَا طَوۡعًا أَوۡ كَرۡهً۬ا قَالَتَآ أَتَيۡنَا طَآٮِٕعِينَ
Moreover, He Comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience." (11)

3. I am not sure about this one but I think answer is one of these verses,

أَوۡ كَظُلُمَـٰتٍ۬ فِى بَحۡرٍ۬ لُّجِّىٍّ۬ يَغۡشَٮٰهُ مَوۡجٌ۬ مِّن فَوۡقِهِۦ مَوۡجٌ۬ مِّن فَوۡقِهِۦ سَحَابٌ۬ۚ ظُلُمَـٰتُۢ بَعۡضُہَا فَوۡقَ بَعۡضٍ إِذَآ أَخۡرَجَ يَدَهُ ۥ لَمۡ يَكَدۡ يَرَٮٰهَ!ۗ وَمَن لَّمۡ يَجۡعَلِ ٱللَّهُ لَهُ ۥ نُورً۬ا فَمَا لَهُ ۥ مِن نُّورٍ
Or (the Unbelievers' state) is like the depths of darkness in a vast deep ocean overwhelmed with billow topped by billow, topped by (dark) clouds: depths of darkness one above another: if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! For any to whom Allah giveth not light there is no light! (40)

4. If the above ones are correct then I leave this one for the smart fella (Ayman) ... :SMILY105:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Well done, brother, your answers are correct :ma:

Now we are waiting for the last question to be amswered.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Brother Ayman where are you ?

I think you are not visiting this section frequesntly these days. Nevermind I'll PM you if you dont write back.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Well I talked to brother Ayman and we both are not sure about the exact verses. Brother Ayman said with some exceptions, that it might be the verses of surat-ut-Tariq

He is created from a drop emitted― (6) Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs: (7)

I can add these verses from surat-ul-Insaan

Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm, in order to try him: so We gave him (the gifts), of Hearing and Sight. (2)

We are waiting for the correct answer !

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I am dumbstruck. You all are making me speechless. Allahu Akbar..Subhan Allah
From where do you the questions? or you make them yourselves?
Brilliant genius minds at work.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give us HIKMAH and guide us always.
wa/salam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
assalamu-alaikum

You know what? Something here is reminding of the announcement I hear a lot at the Railway Station.

Attention please, Sister Amani wherever you are, please visit this thread soon and certify or give us the correct answer.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Assalamo alikom :) )

مِن نُّطْفَةٍ خَلَقَهُ فَقَدَّرَهُ
( سورة عبس , Abasa, Chapter #80, Verse #19)

From what thing did He create him? From a drop of sperm He created him and proportioned him. Then He eases the way for him. (Qur'an, 80:18-20)

The word "qaddarahu," translated as "proportioned" in the above verse, comes from the Arabic verb "qadare." It translates as "arranging, setting out, planning, programming, seeing the future, the writing of everything in destiny (by Allah)."

When the father's sperm cell fertilises the mother's egg, the parents' genes combine to determine all of the baby's physical characteristics. Each one of these thousands of genes has a specific function. It is the genes which determine the colour of the eyes and hair, height, facial features, skeletal shape and the countless details in the internal organs, brain, nerves and muscles.

This is the link you can refer to, brother Hussain:

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_60.html

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
MashaAllah

:wasalam:

Thanx for the answer, it was a long wait.
Really its amazing how much there is to learn from the Quran. I am trying to learn Arabic since no translation could ever give us the understanding that the original Arabic text will.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Apology

Dear brother Ayman, this is to say sorry :eek: for I said something on your behalf which wasnt your intention and I want to apologise for the same.
Forgive me brother !

I'd rather you didn't because I don't think it's the right answer.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters,
I hope we can get the next set of questions now. I am hungry for more :lol: