scud missiles

esperanza

revert of many years
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14538670

GADAFFI FORCES USING SCUD MISSILES FOR FIRST TIME
Control of the coastal oil town of Brega has swung back and forth Continue reading the main story
Libya CrisisLibyan rebel divisions exposed
Distrusted rebel chief
The story so far
Rebels' advance
Military forces loyal to Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi have fired a Scud missile for the first time in the country's six-month conflict, US defence officials say.

They say it was launched from near the coastal city of Sirte and aimed at Brega - currently held by rebels - but landed harmlessly in the desert.

Pro-Gaddafi forces are believed to have more than 200 Scuds in their arsenal.

The move comes as the rebels continue a push towards the capital, Tripoli.

On Monday they advanced into two strategically important towns controlling access to the capital, from the west and the south.

Fighting was reported in both Zawiya, 50km (30 miles) west of Tripoli, and Gharyan, 80km (50 miles) to the south.

Medics outside Zawiya told Reuters news agency that sniper and mortar fire from government troops had left three civilians dead.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Tripoli has been surrounded by anti Gaddafi forces there is a high possibility Gaddafi might blow it up as part of his suicide plan.

JenGiove

Tripoli has been surrounded by anti Gaddafi forces there is a high possibility Gaddafi might blow it up as part of his suicide plan.

HEAVEN FORBID! <I wish I could remember how to spell the Arabic equivalent...Arft-something>

The man is insane! I think he needs some serious anti-psychotic drugs and intensive therapy.

HelpingSoul

HEAVEN FORBID! <I wish I could remember how to spell the Arabic equivalent...Arft-something>

The man is insane! I think he needs some serious anti-psychotic drugs and intensive therapy.

i second ur post ... Gaddafi has lost it :\ :angryblue:

HelpingSoul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14538670

GADAFFI FORCES USING SCUD MISSILES FOR FIRST TIME
Control of the coastal oil town of Brega has swung back and forth Continue reading the main story
Libya CrisisLibyan rebel divisions exposed
Distrusted rebel chief
The story so far
Rebels' advance
Military forces loyal to Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi have fired a Scud missile for the first time in the country's six-month conflict, US defence officials say.

They say it was launched from near the coastal city of Sirte and aimed at Brega - currently held by rebels - but landed harmlessly in the desert.

Pro-Gaddafi forces are believed to have more than 200 Scuds in their arsenal.

The move comes as the rebels continue a push towards the capital, Tripoli.

On Monday they advanced into two strategically important towns controlling access to the capital, from the west and the south.

Fighting was reported in both Zawiya, 50km (30 miles) west of Tripoli, and Gharyan, 80km (50 miles) to the south.

Medics outside Zawiya told Reuters news agency that sniper and mortar fire from government troops had left three civilians dead.

why doesnt he stand down .. i mean what will he get by killing his own countrymen ? i dont get ? so much hunger for Power ?? May Allah S.W.T keep us save from such stuff Ameen

HelpingSoul

:salam2:

Brother think Positive ... such a thing would be disastrous for the whole Middle East Allah S.W.T give Gaddafi some Hidayat ameen

JenGiove

:salam2:

Brother think Positive ... such a thing would be disastrous for the whole Middle East Allah S.W.T give Gaddafi some Hidayat ameen

Brother, remember, Gaddafi is insane...decency and fore-planning are beyond him...I'm not saying he's not intelligent, cause he is....but intelligence in the hands of a psychotic is disastrous...

HelpingSoul

Brother, remember, Gaddafi is insane...decency and fore-planning are beyond him...I'm not saying he's not intelligent, cause he is....but intelligence in the hands of a psychotic is disastrous...

haha .. yes i know this .. we had a similar case with a certain Pervez Musharraf ... but its Upto Allah S.W.T HE guides whom HE wills so lets pray for that or there is nothing but destruction expected from the arrogant Gaddafi :angryblue: