seconds ticking by.... and still no sign of life...

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
I'm in the hospital right now...Sitting beside my mom. I have lost all hope. Her breath is fading and she seems already to be far away. I many times repeated the shahadah infront of her...repeated in her ear. Whispered all the aayah's i know in her ear. Begging her to wake up..come back. All my efforts seem useless. I thought she might hear shahadah...but the doctors say there's no point of even talking to her because she's in a very very deep state of unconciousness... I dont know what to do or where to go...Life seems useless.... I dont know but stupid thoughts keep coming in my head that as soon as i converted ...that was the start of my problems. I'm feeling so alone and confused right now. Mom is not dead yet ...but still i can see she has no chance of survival. She must really hate me to leave me alone in this world....why WHY?? did all of these things had to happen to me?? WHAT did i do wrong? Did i make Allah that angry?.....

hopeless sis,
amina...

~Naz~

Allahu Akbar
Most of us have lived through the pain of losing a loved one and others the pain of seeing his/her end. Believe me i feel your pain my dear sister. It's not something easy to see n experience. It's a path we all will take some point in time.

Trials and tribulations does not mean that Allah has forsaken you. On the contrary my dear sister, as hard as this may be to swallow, Allah actually loves you! He wants to be close to you. He chose you cause no one else can bear it but you. I don't know if you know this or not but Firaun (Pharaoh) was never sick during his lifetime. Reason? Allah hated him... YES you read right! HATED! Even Iblis did not claim to be God but Firaun did. Say Alhamdulillah, for you are loved my dear sister...LOVED!

I love this saying and i feel it as an appropriate time to share it with you.

"To have Allah in our life doesn't mean sailing on a boat with no storms, but it means, sailing on a boat that no storm can sink."

Be strong dear sister and pray for your mother. Inshallah Allah will make it easy for you all. AMIN.

*hugs*

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
I'm in the hospital right now...Sitting beside my mom. I have lost all hope. Her breath is fading and she seems already to be far away. I many times repeated the shahadah infront of her...repeated in her ear. Whispered all the aayah's i know in her ear. Begging her to wake up..come back. All my efforts seem useless. I thought she might hear shahadah...but the doctors say there's no point of even talking to her because she's in a very very deep state of unconciousness... I dont know what to do or where to go...Life seems useless.... I dont know but stupid thoughts keep coming in my head that as soon as i converted ...that was the start of my problems. I'm feeling so alone and confused right now. Mom is not dead yet ...but still i can see she has no chance of survival. She must really hate me to leave me alone in this world....why WHY?? did all of these things had to happen to me?? WHAT did i do wrong? Did i make Allah that angry?.....

hopeless sis,
amina...

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I can understand your situation my sister, and that is where patience is required. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) tests the people He loves. The stronger the Iman is, the harder the test will be. Think sister. A fifth grader will be tested according to her standard. But a university student will be tested according to her standard, which will be much difficult that the earlier one. However, if she passes and gets a Phd, the she will be able to add these two letters to front of her name, which is Dr.

Likewise, Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) tests us not because He hate us or get angry. It is because of His love and because He want to see us in high ranks of Jannah. (May Allah grant all of us).

As per hope, sister we as Muslims should have utmost hope in Allah for everything. He is our Sustainer and Lord. This world is just a small period of time. May be 10, 20, 47, 60 or 83 years. But if we do good and be patient for the difficulties in that small period, Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) has promised us not happiness of not 100 years, not 100 trillion years, not 100 septillion years, not 100 decillion years, and not even 100 centillion years, but Infinite years of Total Happiness. MashaaAllaah!!!!

What we need is utmost trust and hope. InshaAllah then, everything will go accordingly.

Keep asking Allah my sister. Doctors will not know the time of death. The knowledge of it is only with Allah.

I shall tell you a story of a scientist whose son was in the hospital and doctors said they have 0% hope. He was an atheist and he had been asked many times to accept God, and His ability. However, he did not. But in such a situation that doctors said they have no hope, he was very sad and had no one to go. He could do anything if that is available for money. But it was not possible for him to gain heath of his son with money. So he raised his hands to air and called crying. "If there is any God out there, please heal my son. I promise I will worship that God if it is done." Subuhaanallah! Within ONE DAY, his son was healed. So he researched about God and found that He is Allah, the only one. So he said Shahada and entered into this beautiful religion.

Please do not feel lonely sister. We (your brothers and sisters of TTI) are here with you. If you are sad, we will be sad and if your are happy, we will be happy.

I will inshaAllah keep your mom in my Du'as.

Wipe out tears, do Wudu and ask Allah after two Rak'ahs my sister. InshaAllah everything will go smoothly.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Do not lose hope sister- pray to Allah

And even if the worst happens- remember that death is but a natural part of life. When Our Lord Calls- we have no choice but to answer.

revert2007

Love Fishing
PLz if u have a moment,plz read this thread of mine..it will be very useful for ur current situation inshaAllah...

source
Assalamualikum to all my beloved sisters and respected brothers. Today I would like to share my thoughts that came to my mind after yesterday’s subh prayer and I written it down in a note book so that I won’t forget it once I wake up from sleep :)

Life is like a bus. You travel in this bus to your destination. During the process of traveling, you drop some passengers and you take new passengers at certain bus stops. Yet you do not be sad on those that have got down at their bust stops and you still continue your journey to your destination.

In our lives we meet new people and we lose some people even if we love them. Yet we can’t give up our lives and be disappointed. We still need to continue our journey of lives because this journey hasn’t come to an end yet.

In this life we can loose anything, just name it
  • Job
  • Wealth
  • Heath
  • Education
  • Beauty
  • Fame
  • Power
  • Mind
  • Silaturahim(any kind of relationship)
  • Etc…………
But we can never loose one thing which is the knowledge that we gain since born. So why don’t you concentrate in increasing your knowledge in Islam and help those need your knowledge.

Life is synonym with
  • Pain
  • Suffering
  • Test
  • Disappointment
But with good knowledge of Islam and correct guidance from Quran and Sunnah, InshaAllah will secure you the best in Allah’s path.

Why do we need to be tested by Allah s.w.t ?

Even if you study in school,college or university,almost every week,month or year you will have test and examination. We need to be tested to know the level we belong to. Without test we can never know who we are and where we stand. That’s the reason Allah always test those He loves so that these people can know the level of their iman(faith) and at what level their faith is and how can they increase their iman(faith).

Please please please remember one thing. Allah tests you according to what you can handle.

Do not question “why this test does not happen to others but happen to me. Doesn’t Allah love me?”

The answer is , this test can only be handle by you and not others. Allah test you this way because He loves you so much and He is helping strengthening your iman.

At this weak situation, do not give in to syaitan. Turn to Allah and beg for His help because Allah loves those beg Him.

Once you have solved your problem and you have passed Allah’s test, do not forget to say Alhamdulilahi Robbil Alamin

Please be a grateful person and that is the basic courtesy of life-To thank those have helped you.

Some of us might really go through a very very tough time and you might thought of giving up Islam and your faith in Allah. Do you think by giving up Islam, you are going to solve your problem? Actually literally you are committing suicide by giving up Islam.

Who can solve your problem if it is not Allah? Allah s.w.t is the One who tested you and gave you the problem and only He can help you to solve it.

The more test you face, the closer you should get to Allah and that is what a wise Muslim should do.

This dunya(world) is not forever and your pain and suffering is not forever. You must go through all these difficulties in order to gain Jannah.

Jannah is not an easy task yet it is not a difficult one.

We do not live our lives our way. We live our lives according to Allah’s way. If you act smart and do everything your way, you will never win in dunya and hereafter.

Lets be winners who win in dunya and hereafter and that is the goal/objective of every Muslim.

First of all these is my own personal advice and it is not a fatwa. I might be wrong and only Allah forgives me.
  • Strengthen your iman by praying the 5 obligatory prayers on time. Those do not pray is equal to disbelievers because the difference between a Muslim and a kaffir is the salah(prayers).
  • Do sunnah fasting(Monday and Thursday). Those fast can learn to be patience and can control yourselves over evil things.
  • Recite Quran. If can’t recite, at least listen to Quran recitation. It is ok if you do not understand the Quran in the beginning but the recitation of Quran is the key to a calm soul.
  • Perform extra prayer (sunnah,nawafil) especially night prayers if possible and make strong dua at this moment. It is ok to cry in front of Allah and just let go all your pain through your tears.
  • Do dzikir as much as possible because dzikir is one way to clean your sins even if it is as much as foam of a sea.
  • You also can have Islamic discussion through mic or chat and talk about Allah, Islam and the prophet pbuh. Glorify Allah and see and share the beauty of Islam. When you have Islamic discussion and Glorifying Allah, Angels will be there listening to your discussion (pardon me if am wrong at this point).
  • Brothers should go to mosque as frequently as possible and interact with other soleh brothers.
InshaAllah after reading this thread, all of us know what we should do.

Life is too short to be given up your faith. Make full use of this short life and earn more hassanat(rewards) to secure your place in Jannah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister....allah is testing you..giving you all sought of problems to see that will you leave islam or not...
sister plz keep praying to allah! about your mom, allah will surely make her a muslim....and plz dont leave hope...
allah is with you, and will be with you..
oh allah! plz show her the true path.
oh allah! plz make her a muslim...
oh allah! plz open the gates of paradise for her.
oh allah! plz make her grave spacious.
oh allah! plz sprinkle light inside her grave for her.
oh allah! give her the noor on her face.
ameen summa ameen...

ansari

STRANGER...

sister never give up hope.. make dua.. :tti_sister:

[yt]hwHeZ0scUBI[/yt]

THIS LIFE IS A TEST. ALLAH says in the quran
[surah Mulk 67:2] The One Who created life and death to test you, who among you has the better deeds; and He only is the Most Honourable, the Oft Forgiving.

inshallah ur mom will become a muslim :) ....

may ALLAH grant u n ur mom janat firdous- ameen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

sister never give up hope.. make dua.. :tti_sister:

[yt]hwHeZ0scUBI[/yt]

THIS LIFE IS A TEST. ALLAH says in the quran
[surah Mulk 67:2] The One Who created life and death to test you, who among you has the better deeds; and He only is the Most Honourable, the Oft Forgiving.

inshallah ur mom will become a muslim :) ....

may ALLAH grant u n ur mom janat firdous- ameen
jasak Allah brother for such enlighting fallow up
sister dont lose hope ..... and when you get time read this http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/expect-best-of-allah.pdf.
Allah love us 70 times more then our mothers just keep good hope in this test it will draw you more near to Allah He is just testing you..:wasalam:
we and our prayer are with you as we are sisters in islam alhumdulillah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum dear sis

Go back and reread your signiture. "IF Allaah brings you to it, He will bring you through it" Think, think, think my dear sis:hearts:

:tti_sister:

With best wishes from your older sis:hearts:

Fee-ameeni Allaah:hearts:

a_stranger

Dear sister , I think now it is a very good time for you to pray with most humility ...now you need the one who can repair everything , whose life of your mother in his hand ...........try to make wudu and pray with most sincerity .....you and your mother are in my duaa ....may Allah swt save her and guide her ....AAmen Don t worry you are a muslem who have submitted to the Lord of worlds .......you are strong by your faith.:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
asalamualaikm.
maybe ALLAH did all these to u becoz HE wants u to take a look of ur mother. HE loves her.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Sister Aminah,
If you read this message then please know that we are all making dua for you and for you mom.

People sister Amina is a student and she is just a teenager (15 years old I think).

Sister Amina - Who is there to help you? Is any of your relatives or friends there with you?

Again our prayers are with you and you will be alright InshaAllah! :tti_sister: :salah:

:wasalam:

baabulrayaan

:salam2: my sis in islam
i know its hard to see this situation but be patient is our way to survive with every thing Allah (swa) bring to us. Every hard thing forward to us for a reason which is Allah(swa) is testing us in this world, is not for He angry or hate us. So sis be patient and pray for your mom,an make duoa.may allah (swa) makes easy for her inshallah:tti_sister:. we all will died one day,it is our way,no body stay in this world. your sis :hearts:
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
HUG sister Amina!

I dont know what to say or where to begin, but I know Allah loves you! Be patient,

you and your MOM are in my duas!
o0h Allah, pave the path of ease for my dearest sister amina!ameeeeeeeeeen

HUG, I love you soo much for Allah sake!

nizar83

aselemu aleikum sister...wolahi your post..and the horrible things you are suffering right now..almost made me cry..

what can i say...i would feel the same as you feel right now..except for the fact that i would never ever ever ever doubt ALLAH ta3ala and islam..

i know its easy to say...im not experiencing these very difficult test you are facing now..mashallah

stay strong..we all feel along with you..i sincerely make du3a to allah azza wajall...ya ALLAH anta al shafee3..fa ashfaa3 al muslimeen adjama3een..ameen

i will remember you in my isha prayer...and make more dua for you..

keep strong sister...life is A TEST..it isnt always easy...and after hardship...comes ease...just as ALLAH ta3ala says..""INNA MA3A AL USRA AL YUSRAA""

Ibrahim_nur

Be patient sister.

Read this verse sister. Plz read!!!:astag:

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 2, Verse 155