Sellame..

YellowAbaya

As-sellame alaykum wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh,
I guess I'm new, so let's get to the point:

My name is Kawtar. I live and have been brought up in the Netherlands, but my ethnicity is Moroccan. I am a 15 years old Muslim girl. I'm born as a 'Muslim', but I've started practising Islam when I became 11. (Islam has faden a bit away in our Western life-routine).

My hobbies are drawing nature, writing poems, converting people (people say that my da'wahs are indoctrinating) and Martial Arts (Judo).

I hope I'll get some friends up here. (If that's possible).

Was-sellame alaykum.

zakariya

As-sellame alaykum wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh,
I guess I'm new, so let's get to the point:

My name is Kawtar. I live and have been brought up in the Netherlands, but my ethnicity is Moroccan. I am a 15 years old Muslim girl. I'm born as a 'Muslim', but I've started practising Islam when I became 11. (Islam has faden a bit away in our Western life-routine).

My hobbies are drawing nature, writing poems, converting people (people say that my da'wahs are indoctrinating) and Martial Arts (Judo).

I hope I'll get some friends up here. (If that's possible).

Was-sellame alaykum.

alaikum wasalam waraxmatulahi wabarakatuhu
welcome to ummatul mohammed s.a.w and TTI

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
oh thats sooo cute, u remind me of myself. HEHEHEE. Feel free t email me if you wish, I can definetly be your friend

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum oukhti wa bent bladi.

you welocme to TTI family.

i hope u enjoy ur stay insha allah.

wassalam

ur moroccan brother.

Hajar

Staff member
Asalmu alaykum lieve zuster,

inshaAllah you will enjoy your time here and learn lots about Islam :) Looking forward in reading your posts.

Wasalam, Hajar

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

justoneofmillion

:salam2:cool hobbies you got there sister i have never seen doing dawah from that angle well i must have been wrong a warm welcome to you from your brother and jaar:SMILY259:
:salam2:
Jameel