She entered Islam the 'wrong way'??

Sakeena

i haven't seen any Qurans at any stores around herer...only Bibles....100 different versions of the Bible but no Quran subhanAllah. :girl3:

Sakeena

sister Summertime, i don't always have access to the internet,

brother meer thanks, I like Yusuf Estes :blackhijab:

cmelbouzaidi

Firstly, you are in the USA and I don't think it was any of your teacher's business whether your mother was a Muslim or not (presuming you go to public school). Secondly, your mother is probably worried because of ignorance and fear for her daughter. Show her what a good example a Muslim can be, little sister. Take this from someone who converted 17 years ago and still sometimes battles over "what will the family think".... Stay true to Islam and remember it is important for every child to show their mother the utmost respect whether she herself is Muslim or not. I cannot understand why she took away your Qur'an but again it must be out of ignorance. Where are you little sister that you cannot get one at the local mosque (masjid) or even a library/bookstore. On line you can get it at www.quranexplorer.com..... Hang in there and we are praying for you and your family that you will reach an amicable resolution, Insha Allah.

saffanah

speak good or silent
sister Sakeena, Hussain Mahammed is right, try to show the beauty of islam to your mom, perhaps she did that because she didn't know Islam is a very good faith. I will give you a true story of a man who embraced Islam while his mother against it strongly. This was really happen in my country. After his family knew of his convertion, they didn't accept him anymore in their house, but then he regularly visited his family, no matter how bad their act to him, and he patiently treated, especially, his mother in a very good way, he took care his mother while she was ill of cancer, and there're no brothers and sisters of him who did this more good than him to the mother. And, you know what happened next? two months before the mother passed away, she had accepted islam. It was because of the beautiful act of his son to her. I pray your mom will sonn recognize the beuty of islam and accept it.
salam

Sakeena

asalam alaikum,

thanmk you for your wonderful posts, I am taking a good look at myself, and I see a Muslim who needs more patience and be more gentle... Is it possible to revert? I mean I am already Muslimah, but aI did make some mistakes, is there a way to make a devotion to Allah and be a better Muslimah?

thanks,

~Sakeena :hearts:

summertime

sister :)
sister Summertime, i don't always have access to the internet,

brother meer thanks, I like Yusuf Estes :blackhijab:

sister there are some sites from which you can actually download it...so u wont need the internet once its on your pc :)..and if you have a lap top you can take it with you whereever you go :)

Sakeena

sister there are some sites from which you can actually download it...so u wont need the internet once its on your pc :)..and if you have a lap top you can take it with you whereever you go :)

thanks sister, i'm glad u told me that hahahaha :) okay now i just need a laptop lol inshallah i pray Allah (SWT) gives me a laptop inshallah. :hijabi:

Sakeena

:salam2:

Do not worry dear sister, you are a Muslim
mummy trouble never cease, just continue as you are.
just keep praying for her to see things in a clear manner, not through some media propaganda.
:wasalam::hearts::hearts:

love u sister Warda for the sake of Allah (SWT) alone. :hearts: