She entered Islam the 'wrong way'??

Sakeena

:ma:sakeena i too wear hijaab and also the full abaaya,alhamdulillah by the grace of almighty allah.and it gives me tremendous pleasure as am fulfilling the command of the almighty allah.:hijabi:

Wear it for the sake of Allah SWT
Various statements are made about why you should wear hijab, such as for modesty or for protection, but the real reason that we wear hijab is that Allah SWT has commanded it. Whenever anyone asks you, why do you dress like that, that's the only answer you need to give them.:SMILY34:
Allah SWT is the source of everything we have, our existence, our life, our capability, even our goodness. If He ever stopped sustaining us, we would vanish in that instant. If He ever took away what he gives us, we would never have even a speck of it. If we worked for millions of years, we could never repay Him for all that He has given us. And yet He does give it to us, and all He asks in return is that we do our best to obey what He has commanded us. Surely wearing hijab is a very small thing that you can do for Him compared to what He does for you!:hearts:

asalam alaikum sis, I see, i want to do more, i just feel bad cuz I'm not as brave as I was when I was 16. before i would wear hijab and u couldn't tell me anything. I'm a Muslim and Islam is my religion!
Now i'm not so brave...

salam,
Sakeena

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
may Allah help you sister Sakeena to be a better muslima..
:) insha'Allah

and sister kathrina, a muslima without family knowledge. oh,
good from you at this young age to enter islam... like sister sakeena did
masha'Allah may Allah bless you All

Sakeena

:ma:sakeena i too wear hijaab and also the full abaaya,alhamdulillah by the grace of almighty allah.and it gives me tremendous pleasure as am fulfilling the command of the almighty allah.:hijabi:

Wear it for the sake of Allah SWT
Various statements are made about why you should wear hijab, such as for modesty or for protection, but the real reason that we wear hijab is that Allah SWT has commanded it. Whenever anyone asks you, why do you dress like that, that's the only answer you need to give them.:SMILY34:
Allah SWT is the source of everything we have, our existence, our life, our capability, even our goodness. If He ever stopped sustaining us, we would vanish in that instant. If He ever took away what he gives us, we would never have even a speck of it. If we worked for millions of years, we could never repay Him for all that He has given us. And yet He does give it to us, and all He asks in return is that we do our best to obey what He has commanded us. Surely wearing hijab is a very small thing that you can do for Him compared to what He does for you!:hearts:

salam,

oooh that's beautiful sis Tarah thanks lol that's very true as well mshallah! Alhamdulilah for Allah (SWT). Now 4 my journey lol the next chapter :) *puts on hijab* hehehe *goes to school happily* lol thanks sisters!

withoutwar

salam 3alikoum

hello sister sakeena realy i feel that is very hard to not lesten to ur mum , but be sure that with ur muslim's realy way u can to advice and explain all to ur mother but u musst first to accepte and with all ur power that u are in the better way.......and am sure that all problem's u are able to find solition but with a lot of thinking ............................:ma:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
asalam alaikum everyone,

yesterday, my teacher and my mom talk and my teacher asked my mom if she is Muslim as well, she turned to me and said, "NO! She's just mixed up and she entered it the wrong way. We're working on that right now and..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! So I entered Islam the 'wrong way'?! I'm so tired of my mom speaking for me, i did NOT enter Islam in a bad way!!!!

SubhanAllah..... UGH!!! :angryblue:

salam,

~Sakeena
:salam2:
You're posts are funny:D :lol:

I believe the brother after you put it nicely "mommy trouble will continue a long way, so continue practicing your deen"

Insallah you may remain strong, and when you attend university Insallah you will be a bit more independent and free to practice at your will without mommy trouble.
In the mean time, it is always recommended to keep good relations with your parents.
:wasalam:

Shoaib

Phoyage

It is a confusing question but if she took your quran why dont you buy another one sister?
And be strong, everyone faces tests in life from time to time.
You'll just have to overcome it.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
where can I buy/keep the Quran? :girl3:

Salamalaykum,

May Allah ease the situation u Sister. Ameen. Sister insha Allah u can get a free copy of holy Quran insha Allah and many thing and for keeping it. u keep on ur pc as u can download also and sis if ur computer is not personal u can keep it as hidden file. and a hardcopy in ur home u can Allah knows the best :) http://www.convertstoislam.org/resources/Quran_Koran_search_links_articles.htm
hope insha Allah u will get enough help from this site insha Allah.

Pls be rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

AAminAA

Amatullah
asalam alaikum everyone,

yesterday, my teacher and my mom talk and my teacher asked my mom if she is Muslim as well, she turned to me and said, "NO! She's just mixed up and she entered it the wrong way. We're working on that right now and..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! So I entered Islam the 'wrong way'?! I'm so tired of my mom speaking for me, i did NOT enter Islam in a bad way!!!!

SubhanAllah..... UGH!!! :angryblue:

salam,

~Sakeena

Sister this can only make your faith in Allah s.w.t., grow stronger and stronger. Be nice to your mom, treat her the best you can, and not only her , everybody around you. Try as much as you can to learn about Islam. I recomend to you to go to this site and study. It's kind of dawa training. Here are most common questions of non muslims. It would be good for you to prepare.

http://www.irf.net/irf/dtp/dawah_tech/mcqnm.htm

Here is one more usefull site, questions and answers by dr. Zakir Naik ASKED BY CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES AGAINST ISLAM

http://www.islam101.com/religions/christianity/faq.htm

Good luck and be strong. Once you find the right way, stick to it tight.

:wasalam:

AAminAA

Amatullah
yes, how old do u have to be to wear hijab? :girl3:

When you reach "womanhood" i hoppe you know what i mean :)

But, i would not suggest you to hurry with that, considering your situation is very serious. It can bring you more problem wich im scared, you are not going to handle.

So be patient, wait for signal, wait for all to become in your favour insha'Allah and do it. ( meaning of your parents to accept you as you are )

AAminAA

Amatullah
Sakeena, even if they are muslims, they are not right here . Maybe what they are trying to say is , be smart, take your mom nice way. Allah s.w.t., said in Qur'an:

004.001 O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single Person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- Fear God, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for God ever watches over you. ( An Nisa )

017.023 Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

017.024 And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood." ( Al Isra )

But, do not listen to her for what she's not right about your religion. Allah s.w.t.,said about that in Qur'an:

029.008 We have enjoined on man kindness to parents: but if they (either of them) strive (to force) thee to join with Me (in worship) anything of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not. Ye have (all) to return to me, and I will tell you (the truth) of all that ye did.( Al Ankabut )

Obey them not for this matter, but be kind and nice toward your parents, as Qur'an said. Resulallah s.a.w.s., said once" Poor, poor , poor he who does not get Jannah based on good deeds toward his parents ( ahadith) .

Be patient 'cause patience is key to success .