She entered Islam the 'wrong way'??

TiLKi

Local Stranger
Hello sister Sakeena,

That's must be a bad situation more than you told about. I hope these things will not make you upset more. And please be sure that Allah knows everything and whatever Allah wants it is for your wellness.. Dont worry you are in safe by Allah. You are always protected by Allah. Whatever happens to you it is benefit. Just give yourself to your religion. And pray Allah for more strenght.

Nobody can influence you as long as you know you are on true path. If there is nobody supports you abuot religion, there are many people in here ;)
So please be cool and pray. Allah does everything for us. What you need is in Islam.

May Allah protect you.

Sakeena

salam, I don't know massi, he saw me looking at HijabGirl on a computer and I told him why I wanted to wear hijab, he's nice but to ask such a personal question... it was not necessary! :blackhijab:

cmelbouzaidi

i love HijabGirl.com, there are many practicle hijabs at a low cost under al amira style that you can wear easily and require no pins. also, i am sorry if i make u repeat yourself but how did you come to islam, sister? it is wonderful, Masha Allah, at such a young age. if you are already dressing more modestly than your teenage peers, your mother should see what a good thing that is in itself. keep the faith, Insha Allah, all will be okay in the end.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
remember this ?

HOly Quran
2:109. Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even after the truth (that Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is Allâh’s Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allâh brings His Command.[1] Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things.

( this is the verse i wanted to quote previously have finally found it )

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

It could always be worse, my family thinks the only proper way for me to enter Islam is as a corpse. I wish my mother would speak to me, even if it's just to argue. <weary sigh>

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Sakeena

HOly Quran
2:109. Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even after the truth (that Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is Allâh’s Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allâh brings His Command.[1] Verily, Allâh is Able to do all things.

( this is the verse i wanted to quote previously have finally found it )

I remember now, lol I just don't like to argue and I mean it's so tirering/..... sigh.... 'nuf said lool

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salaam,

It could always be worse, my family thinks the only proper way for me to enter Islam is as a corpse. I wish my mother would speak to me, even if it's just to argue. <weary sigh>

Wasalaam

~Sarah

May Allah guide your motther and your entire family to the truth..

Sakeena

i love HijabGirl.com, there are many practicle hijabs at a low cost under al amira style that you can wear easily and require no pins. also, i am sorry if i make u repeat yourself but how did you come to islam, sister? it is wonderful, Masha Allah, at such a young age. if you are already dressing more modestly than your teenage peers, your mother should see what a good thing that is in itself. keep the faith, Insha Allah, all will be okay in the end.

Hi sis,

I like hijabgirl too! Lol I wish I had a way to keep them and wear them without problems inshallah. So yeah I converted after my female from told me about Islam and I was 15 yrs old… okay take care.

massi

masha Allaah my sister ...I'll keep make dua'a for you incha Allaah ...:lol: :lol::lol:
but my Advice is to avoid any connect or debate with ppl about islam if you know that some of them will talk about you to your mom ...may Allaah protect you

cmelbouzaidi

Masha Allah, you found your way to Islam at 15, i am so proud of you and may Allah reward you, sister. My prayer is that your mother will come around to be grateful that her daughter is focused on worshipping the Almighty Creator and not running around the streets like most teenagers in this country, Insha Allah.

Sakeena

masha Allaah my sister ...I'll keep make dua'a for you incha Allaah ...:lol: :lol::lol:
but my Advice is to avoid any connect or debate with ppl about islam if you know that some of them will talk about you to your mom ...may Allaah protect you

LOOL okay dokey hahaha :hijabi: I want to wear hijab so much tho :(

Sakeena

Masha Allah, you found your way to Islam at 15, i am so proud of you and may Allah reward you, sister. My prayer is that your mother will come around to be grateful that her daughter is focused on worshipping the Almighty Creator and not running around the streets like most teenagers in this country, Insha Allah.

asalamalaium,
I agree and I always good in school and Idon't visit boys or any of that. I mom said that is not bad, but it is so I don't do it. She always tells me, "You always limit yourself. You can do more. This a mistake. Your ruining your life.," and the list goes on lol. :girl3: could this be why i have no friends? I 'm not acting like the other girls? I have no desirre to be like them and I wish she would stop making lame excusses for me and so she won't listen to what i have to say. Besides, I'm a Muslim, I'm brainwashed, as she says, I have no brain lol sigh.. :(

kathrina

:salam2:

ohhh my dear sist:hearts:

but at least told your mum you are Muslim not like me :girl3:

well don't worry she's mum it's normal i think :p

may Allah bless you inch'allah

:hijabi:

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
salam dear sister<3
uhh u should not listen to her, because the prophet said that you should never cut you parents, for anything. BUT if they dosen`t want u to bee a muslim so you must say it to her in a neat way...
And inshallah allah will show her the right path :)

tarannumsamir

as salaamu alaikom wa rehmatullah wa barakaatuhu.
how r u dear sis.inshallah u will get the quran soon.i pray 4 u.
allah is great.
u r a courageous girl alhamdulillah.
ur sis and friend tarah.

tarannumsamir

hijab.

:ma:sakeena i too wear hijaab and also the full abaaya,alhamdulillah by the grace of almighty allah.and it gives me tremendous pleasure as am fulfilling the command of the almighty allah.:hijabi:

Wear it for the sake of Allah SWT
Various statements are made about why you should wear hijab, such as for modesty or for protection, but the real reason that we wear hijab is that Allah SWT has commanded it. Whenever anyone asks you, why do you dress like that, that's the only answer you need to give them.:SMILY34:
Allah SWT is the source of everything we have, our existence, our life, our capability, even our goodness. If He ever stopped sustaining us, we would vanish in that instant. If He ever took away what he gives us, we would never have even a speck of it. If we worked for millions of years, we could never repay Him for all that He has given us. And yet He does give it to us, and all He asks in return is that we do our best to obey what He has commanded us. Surely wearing hijab is a very small thing that you can do for Him compared to what He does for you!:hearts: