Shiaism Exposed!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
as for the second hadith then this one is false/weak/fabricated....

as for the frst one, then plz provide evidence...

as for the ''sufis'', then sufi's are (with all due respect) in and of themselves in need of true guidence....

plz dont insult other members as that might lead to this thread being closed...

wassalaam o alaykum,

more stuff to come (soon insha-Allaah)

:shake::shake::SMILY47::SMILY47:
i TOTALLY aGREE WITH YOU brO

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam Alikom
To the people Talking about Dividing people unity by calling them to the one true faith is just a misconception drift to you by shaytan,because many stories of the sahaba which are the ones whom the Prophet ordered us to follow,were very strict when they saw a person trying to change the basics of their faith, or somone who brings some innovated thoughts,
and about talking about Zionist and stuff, please Sir O! you who talks about that proofs that they're all false, please do yourself a favour and read the true narrations , the true sources of knowledge,
one thing I noticed about some brothers and sisters living in the West, ( may Allah guide us all), that when becoming Muslim they begin to read anything conserning Islam even if it was written by A NON-muslim, or a non worthy of trust muslim person( ignorant,and misguided authors),why you're doing this when it come to your faith, just go bck to the authentic sources of Islam, to the trustworthy schallers,
Could you tell me ,why when the matter is the Duniya(life entertainment) you take all your care, when your laptop is messed up you automatically do not go to a shoemaker to fix it ? right? you choose the best engineer ever
while when it comes to the most precious thing you have (the Islam Creed) you totally don't don't care who said what on whom!
those people (shiaa) are insulting our prophet, his wife his companions,I'm sorry you can't understand Arabic, but we do hear their insults live on TV so please WAke UP People!

islamtrureligion

asaalamu alykum wr wb

سُوۡرَةُ الکافِرون
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ

قُلۡ يٰۤاَيُّهَا الۡكٰفِرُوۡنَۙ‏ ﴿۱﴾ لَاۤ اَعۡبُدُ مَا تَعۡبُدُوۡنَۙ‏ ﴿۲﴾ وَلَاۤ اَنۡـتُمۡ عٰبِدُوۡنَ مَاۤ اَعۡبُدُ*! ۚ‏ ﴿۳﴾ وَلَاۤ اَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدۡتُّمۡۙ‏ ﴿۴﴾ وَ لَاۤ اَنۡـتُمۡ عٰبِدُوۡنَ مَاۤ اَعۡبُدُ ؕ‏ ﴿۵﴾ لَـكُمۡ دِيۡنُكُمۡ وَلِىَ دِيۡنِ‏ ﴿۶﴾

Al-Kafiroon

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say thou: Infidels! (1) I worship not what you worship, (2) Nor are you the worshippers of what I worship, (3) And I shall not be a worshipper of what you have worshipped. (4) Nor will you be the worshipper of what I worship. (5) You requital shall be yours, and my requital shall be mine. (6)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

May Allah save us from their fitnah.This is the first time I hear for some things that they are saying or doing. May Allah save us from them,and stop them in thier awfull actions. The most strange is how some people can belive to them, that this what thay are presenting like Islaam, is from Allah, The Most beautiful Creator, Astagfirullah.

May Allah protect our Ummah.

wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Could you tell me ,why when the matter is the Duniya(life entertainment) you take all your care, when your laptop is messed up you automatically do not go to a shoemaker to fix it ? right? you choose the best engineer ever
while when it comes to the most precious thing you have (the Islam Creed) you totally don't don't care who said what on whom!

those people (shiaa) are insulting our prophet, his wife his companions,I'm sorry you can't understand Arabic, but we do hear their insults live on TV so please WAke UP People!

Maa shaa Allaah, well said!

But remember they curse OUR MOTHER, 'Aa'ishsh (ra), na'oothoobillaah!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
A couple of verses on from this, Musa alayhi salaam clearly tells the Jew who created the fitna to be on his way ..

Im just pointing out, the preservation of Tawheed in the context you're refering to was still of utmost priority, regardless of the reasons for which Harun alayhi salaam took no action. They did not remain united upon falsehood.

Wa-alaikum salaam

Assalam alaikum.

Yes, Samiri was exiled (the guy who started the golden calf business). The importance of Tawheed (following it properly and the Oneness of Allah) is mentioned throughout the Quran many, many times. Every few verses. The way it was explained to me, was that this verse was here to stress the importance of avoiding divisions amongst those who claim to be believers. Allah knows what is in our hearts the best, and the intentions behind our actions.

Also, the guy was exiled. He was still free to practice his golden calf worship, and his reward (which is a punishment) would meet him after his death.

When people are divided with so much hate in their hearts, it only took a little spark or partial destabilisation to create the countless numbers of murder and destruction that took place in Iraq.

Assalam alaikum.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullah

@Naw333 - You accused him of something and you did the exact same thing. If promoting hate is not islam, then why did you say what you said about royal saudis??(though i dont support their sovereignity over the two holy mosques)

claiming something against a muslim without valid proof is also not islaam and you said saudi is behind israel.

and how can you support/give them permission to somebody cursing a muslim??? If they support palestinian cause, does that give them the right to curse shahabas(may Allah be pleased with them)?? Strange!

If they(be it iran or arab/muslim governed country) are really supporting palestinians they would have started the war, not continue to play wait and see game for 65 years.

may Allah guide us all.

PS- i am not against shias. i am only against their false aqeedah and evil attitude against shahaba; just as i am against the saudis evil way in supporting americans and not going to help palestinian brothers.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salaam again brother,

if we cannot hate anyone as per your arguement, then we cannot hate saudi royals as well. thats what i tried to say.

clearly we dont support their stand in supporting those who oppress us. but instead of invoking Allahs wrath on them, we can atleast ask Allah's guidance for them and for us.

Whom do you think more deserving of wrath of Allah? someone cursing shahaba with whom Allah subhana wa ta 'ala says is pleased or someone politically incorrect?? especially when both of them are not helping palestinians in a clear way?? frankly, everyone is in need of His mercy and guidance. not His wrath.

but try not to turn the topic around. the thread starter has started the topic for exposing shia's belief, not their political stand.

another thing, Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) has taught us to fight against the oppressors who doesnt believe in Allah (by attributing something not becoming of him). so what are the shias doing?

and definitely there are better ways,(better than by the way you put) by which you could urge your brothers to fight.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum

I personally had a look at Al-Kaafi seriously I am wondering who is worst a shi'ah or a zionist these are my findings.

What is in al-Kafi?
The contents of al-Kafi are precious gifts from Ahl al-Bayt (the fourteen infallible family members of Prophet Muhammad, (Divine Supreme Covenant Body) to their followers.

H 359, Ch. 23, h 7
A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn abu Nasr from Muhammad ibn Humran from Aswad ibn Sa‘id who has said the following.
"I was in the presence of Imam abu Ja‘far (a.s.), who began to speak without any question from me." "We are the authority of Allah. We are the door to Allah. We are the tongue of Allah. We are the face of Allah. We are the eyes of Allah in His people. We are the authority in the commandments of Allah among His servants."

H , Ch. 108, h 61
Ahmad has narrated from ‘Abd al-‘Azim from al-Husayn ibn Mayyah from those who informed him has said the following "A man read this verse before abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) "(Muhammad), tell them, "Act as you wish. God, His Messenger and the believers will see your deeds. . . ." (9:105) The Imam (a.s.) said, "It is not all believers. It refers to the infalliable ones among them. We are the infallible ones."

Ali (a.s.) took the hand of abu Bakr and showed the Holy Prophet (s.a) to him
who said to him, "O abu Bakr, believe in Ali and in the eleven Imams from his descendants.

From the tafseer of Shirazi Pg.356
The Prophet put Abu Bakr in chargeof the troops, and ordered the regiment to fight the enemy forces. Abu Bakrled the squadron to the battlefield area, where he was met by a delegation ofthe opposing forces who, as part of their psychological warfare, warned him ofa fierce battle and great losses if he fought them, given their superior forces.Abu Bakr was filled with fear and returned, which angered the Prophet greatly.The Prophet then put cUmar ibn al-Khat}t}a>b in command of the regiment andhe warned them against cowardice. But cUmar showed cowardice just as hisbrother did before, “and he returned a failure”.
Why do the Shi'a condemn Abu Bakr and Omar?

One reason for this being that only one day after the death of the Prophet (S) Omar, along with other some others, on the orders of Abu Bakr, invaded the house of Lady Fatima (AS), the only and most beloved daughter of the prophet (S), seeking to force Imam Ali (AS) to make Bay'ah with Abu Bakr. In the process Omar ordered to set fire to the house, because Lady Fatima (AS) refused to open the door to let them in. While Lady Fatima al-Zahra (AS) was inside the house behind the door speaking to the mob, Omar broke into the house, crushing Lady Fatima al-Zahra (AS) between the door and the wall. Once inside the house, Omar and others slapped Lady Fatima on the face, punched and kicked her, throwing her to the ground. They even hit her by the side of their swords! As a result, her unborn baby, who was due, and was named by the prophet (S) as Muhsin was killed immediately, and Lady Fatima died later because of the severe injuries she had sustained.

So Omar and Abu Bakr are cursed because they killed Fatima al-Zahra (AS), the most beloved daughter of the prophet as well as his grandson Muhsin.
Imam Shirazi

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

A word of advise to brothers and sisters. I know many don't know me, but what I say, go ask a sheik about it.

It is very bad for your health and mind, to look into unauthentic narrations. The information you read gets registered subliminally. You know they are wrong but they linger in your mind.

In the end after some time, you start to quote the very thing that is unauthentic.

Only very learned people, who are grounded in Quran and authentic Sunnah narrations should discuss these or point out the issues.

As for the layman, it serves no benefit.

wa Allah ya'lam and may Allah protect us from harm.
:wasalam:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.”[1]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam alaikum.

Yes, Samiri was exiled (the guy who started the golden calf business). The importance of Tawheed (following it properly and the Oneness of Allah) is mentioned throughout the Quran many, many times. Every few verses. The way it was explained to me, was that this verse was here to stress the importance of avoiding divisions amongst those who claim to be believers. Allah knows what is in our hearts the best, and the intentions behind our actions.

Also, the guy was exiled. He was still free to practice his golden calf worship, and his reward (which is a punishment) would meet him after his death.

When people are divided with so much hate in their hearts, it only took a little spark or partial destabilisation to create the countless numbers of murder and destruction that took place in Iraq.

Assalam alaikum.

The point here is can the verse you quoted be used to say its OK to remain united with people who commit shirk, or not? Especially as the action Musa alayhisalaam was totally opposite to the action of Harun alayhisalaam, they were both Prophets of Allaah after all.

Allaahu'alem, I haven't studied tafseer by any stretch of the imagination however, I will ask someone who can probably tell me.

Wa-salaam

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Royal Saudi family is a different issue. Muhammad, peace be upon him, urged us to fight people who oppress, whether directly or indirectly. He never told our ancestors to fight who ever doesn't believe what we believe. The king and princes of Saudi Arabia only contribute to oppression. May Allah unleash His Wrath on all of them. Ameen.

may Allaah release His wrath upon them?

SubhaanAlllaah! werent u the one who sed we shud follow the Prophets (saw) way?

Was this what he (saw) done? No, rather he done du'aa for ppl whp opposed him (saw0. and as a resukt of that ppl who were sever against Islam (more sever than u claim mr saudi king is!) ACCPTD islam!!!

look at the beautiful conversion of Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab!!!

If i realy dnt like them, DO DUA FOR THEM!!!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Besides, if you TRULY love Aisha and the Prophet and Allah, you'd arm yourself and go help the innocent Palestinians....If you CANNOT do that, then sit your girly bottom at home and keep your mouth shut. Shia Iran is the only nation thats fighting for Palestine, so they can curse anyone if they wish to (assuming your accusations are correct), but it all narrows down to their actions.....the actions YOU can't be a man enough to do.

wow! what logic!?!??!

Mods need to delete this thread. Mods should know that promoting hate is not Islamic.

the only 1 promoting hate is the one who cursed wrath upon saudi king (whatever his name is)

No1 has cursed any1 on this thread except mr. 'im too excited and pumped up'... Open ur mind bro...

Peace be upon you.. Seriously!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
:salam2:

A word of advise to brothers and sisters. I know many don't know me, but what I say, go ask a sheik about it.

It is very bad for your health and mind, to look into unauthentic narrations. The information you read gets registered subliminally. You know they are wrong but they linger in your mind.

In the end after some time, you start to quote the very thing that is unauthentic.

Only very learned people, who are grounded in Quran and authentic Sunnah narrations should discuss these or point out the issues.

As for the layman, it serves no benefit.

wa Allah ya'lam and may Allah protect us from harm.
:wasalam:

laymen need to know this as it is the laymen who end up getting 'trapped' by the shia... the shia has no benefit in trying to 'convert' a scholar... they go to laymen.... hence y laymen need to know this stuff...

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.”[1]

According to the shias the quran we have is not the same quran revealed to the Prophet (saw)....

PROOF:

“Abu Baseer reported that he said to Imam Ja’far, “O Abu Abdullah (Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq) What is Mus-haf Fatimah?”
He replied “It is a Qur’an containing three times what is found in your copy of the Qur’an; yet by Allah, it does not contain even a single letter from your Qur’an!”

(Al-Kafi vol.1 p.457)