simple question about girly gazing!!!!

Discussion in 'Islamic Discussion' started by Islam!!yay, Feb 16, 2008.

1. BinteShafi

BinteShafi Left long ago

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    From the above post, what I understood is that applying Allah's law (segregation between two genders) can cause disabilities BUT still you apply that as Islam has ordered this?

SubhanAllah!!!Islam does not work this way brother. Islam is a rationale religion and every command of Allah Subhana Wa t'ala has supreme logic and wisdom...if sometime human mind can not comprehend the wisdom, then it does not mean at all that there is flaw in the command, rather it means human mind's comprehension is limited. (Though in the scnario being discussed, wisdom behind the law of segregation between males and females is very much clear and it does not create any disabilities rather it prevents society from many serious social evils)

Allah is the creator. He has absolute knowledge. He is all Wise and Powerful. Allah's command is not just a COMMAND brother....No even a single rule of the Creator is without a wisdom and well being of mankind. Islam's legislation is not something which lacks logic and which require blind following...We follow Allah's law with the firm belief that it leads to ultimate success in this world and in the hereafter.

Allah is the Creator and HE is all aware that what is good and what is bad for HIS creation.

:wasalam:
  2. thariq2005

thariq2005 Praise be to Allah!

Ratings Received:
    +55 / 0
    You see, Islaam teaches us that every person is born with a natural inclination towards Islaam. It is the environment that people involve themselves in, which leads to them, changing the natural disposition. People tend to follow the footsteps of Shaytaan, and lead themselves into evil, and then they blame Allaah, the Ever Merciful? And this is what Shaytaan said, for Alllaah, the Most High, says:

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
    [Surah An Nisaa (4): 119]

Allaah cleary states in the Quraan and He is not unjust, and in a hadeeth, Allaah has forbidden for Himself opression, as it is narrated "Oh my servants, I prohibited oppression on myself, therefore don't commit oppression"

And Allaah will judge us justly as He, the Most High, says : And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one. [Surah Al Kahf (18): 49]

Here is a lengthy, yet interesting answer from a scholar...

3. mohammed 1234

mohammed 1234 Darkness to Light

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Follow the Quran and Sunnah but if there is lack of information then ask ahl al ilm if you do not know.
  4. mohammed 1234

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Some people like physiologists say that it is a mental disease.
    But allah know best.
  5. mohammed 1234

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Going back to the original subject, you need to keep shaytan away from his whispers by Dhikr, Salat reading Quran, attending duroos (lectures) and gaining as much knowledge about Islam as possible.

Shaytan is very clever and wishes to take as many people with him to the Hellfire and make people stray away from the straight path.
  6. Asja
    sisterly

Asja Pearl of Islaam

University student
    Ratings Received:
    +84 / 5
    Hi there

And why are you adressing our brother on that way?? Please do not for Allah sake.

Why you came here, to learn about Islaam or to attack Islaam values and morals. Allah has explained us our way of life SubhanAllah, and made haalal that what is good for us to clean our hearts and souls,and He subhan we teala has forbidden everything what is evil and wrong.It is up to humans to think about Allah Law,and it is up to them to chose will they be Servents of Allah or folowers of Shatyan and thier own wishes and disires.

How can you say that Islaam is harsh because it is forbiding homosexualitys Astagfirullah. That is disscusting. Allah has created women for man and man for women, like Allah subhan we teala sais in Holy Quran, but strictly forbids homosexuality!!!! We have example of Lut people that Allah has destroyed because of their great sins like homosexuality. They are not normal humans beings, becacuse the normal is that women and man are for each others.

And please do not call Islaam harsh.!!!!!

Dear brother Bukhair has explaine you everything well Mashallah, and it is for you to think about Allah words.

may Allah guide you. ameen

7. Abdul25

Abdul25 Logical Believer

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0

u misunderstood me, i never said nauzbillah there is flaw in any order from Allah, no absolutely not, i can never think like this,whom am i to say like this.
    but what i wanted to say is that what ever is ordered, we have to follow, we must not find logics and wisdom.

now here it comes.
    give me the logic to this question

if some guy marries her sisters , what is wrong in it?
    she has been with him since childhood and she knows him better than the new woman he is going to marry.
    logically marrying with sister is OK, and also scientifically there is no flaw in it?

now give me the logic to this argument..

this was asked to maulana taqi usmani (grand mufti of pakistan).

u give me the logic then i will write his (maulana taqi usmani) answer.
  8. BinteShafi

BinteShafi Left long ago

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    :salam2:

sister Asja...rayray was just calming brother Azam down...his style was certainly unlike a Muslim's behaviour should be...(He might have some reason behind that i.e. anger etc)

She felt in this particular matter that Islam is strict and she had expressed her opinion....We should not take that offensive...Yes we are strict in regards to EVIL...brothers have explained to her Masha Allah very well ...and she seems to have understood that.

9. ansari

ansari STRANGER...

Bunking classes ;) ..lol
    Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0

:salam2: akhi :)

[​IMG]

Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster mother who gave you suck, your foster milk suckling sisters, your wives' mothers, your step daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom you have gone in - but there is no sin on you if you have not gone in them (to marry their daughters), - the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins, and two sisters in wedlock at the same time, except for what has already passed; verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (surah an Nisa :verse23)
  10. BinteShafi

BinteShafi Left long ago

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    :) really don't have time to go into useless debate. I might have certainly misunderstood you. My Mistake.

Asslam u Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
  11. Asja
    sisterly

Asja Pearl of Islaam

University student
    Ratings Received:
    +84 / 5
    :salam2:

Yes Alhamdulillah I agree with you dear sister.
    But maybe, brother Azam got angry because of her harsh words and he did not had bad intentions,and I got angry as well, that is why I said it.

I hope Inshallah she understood it now,and may Allah guide her and all of us.ameen

12. BinteShafi

BinteShafi Left long ago

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    this thread is about to turn into arguments for the sake of arguments debate.

I take a leave from here with a reminder to myself

"You don't have to win every argument"

13. ansari

ansari STRANGER...

Bunking classes ;) ..lol
    Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0
    -------------
  14. rayray

rayray Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0

It wasn't my intention to insult Islam. Pardon me if it came off that way. I said that the RESTRICTIONS are harsh.

My mistake for posting an unsolicited comment. Lesson learned. Should I just research and read threads on here to better understand Islam? ( I don't even understand myself for even trying to...)

Oh, and I was addressing the "hey, easssy easyyy" to AZAM_SIDDIQUI for using the word "Idiot". I thought that what he said was acerbic. I thought I was pacifying the situation.

Salaam!
  15. Asja
    sisterly

Asja Pearl of Islaam

University student
    Ratings Received:
    +84 / 5
    Hi "rayray"

May Allah forgive me if I said something wrong,and forgive us all.ameen.

I apologise to you as well if I said something wrong, it was not my intetion. I was just taken with heart when it is word about Islaam. And Islaam is not harsh sister in humanity. Everything what Allah has forbidden it is only for good of all mainkinds,and Inshallah you can ask us any questions about Islaam. We will be more than glade to answer you, because Islaam is not afraid of the Truth, neither we Muslim.

May Allah guide us all.
  16. a_stranger

a_stranger Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +481 / 0
  17. Al-Kashmiri

Al-Kashmiri Well-Known Member Staff Member

Home page:
    Ratings Received:
    +17 / 0
    Dear rayray,

The claim that it is natural/scientifically proven is an outright lie, though spread by the media as truth. It is not natural or supported scientifically, rather some people tend to follow their desires, forge this opinion and then try find proof and evidence to support it. This methodology is heavily flawed, hardly worth being called sound let alone scientific. No one with fair-reasoning would ever make a claim and then find evidence to support it, rather we look at the facts first, and base our claims upon them.

I remember an old English teacher, who use to carry herself off as some sought of professional, use to say make this claim. I asked if her if she had seen any animals resorting to this behavior? She answered that it's been proven as there has been a recorded case of a dog or two, resorting to homosexual behavior...

Now I'm hoping you can see the obvious flaw here. In the name of being liberal, intellectual, tolerant, pluralist, democratic etc., this old teacher of mine sacrificed her common sense and reasoning to reach such a conclusion. She wasn't scientific at all, rather like a sheep, she just followed today's cultural trend. She supported homosexuality being natural, and went on an evidence-shopping-spree to dig anything up to support her claims.

Yet in this example, we all know that since the dawn of life, animals, who live by nature so to speak, have intercourse with the opposite gender in perhaps 99% of cases. To cite an example of one 'homosexual' dog is hardly enough to adjudge that the practice occurs naturally and is scientifically proven. It is a specific, exceptional, rare and isolated incident or occurrence. Hence it is abnormal, not natural. This is especially the case since as well all have experienced, the vast majority/all dogs we see, and all animals at that, behave naturally; they have intercourse with the opposite gender.

In short, when resorting to the method of finding facts and making fair conclusions based on them, we find that it is not at all natural or scientifically proven. When we resort to making conclusions and follow this with evidence-shopping, then each and every single one of us, would be able to prove what he wants, when he wants and how he wants, as this gives people the chance to use anything as a proof, no matter how flawed it is.

Born or Bread? Science does not Support the Claim that Homosexuality is Genetic
  18. Al-Kashmiri

Al-Kashmiri Well-Known Member Staff Member

Home page:
    Ratings Received:
    +17 / 0
    As-salaamu `alaykum

Brothers and Sisters, this is to no-one in specific, but rather something general which I have noticed many times before. Please do not joke about the closure of threads. Our forums are for healthy, Islamic discussions. So please, post when something needs to be said, not when you want to say something. The former method is assisting a sunnah, the second method resembles a you-tube comment.
  19. arzafar

arzafar Junior Member

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    genetic disorders takes place because of incest! the children from such a couple may have serious deficiencies and the chances of contracting a genetic disease are very high.
    Incest was allowed by Allah at the beginning of humanity. i.e. Adam (pbuh) and Hawa' children formed couple with each other. back then there were no diseases/deficiencies like we have developed after so many years of living on the earth.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/255/adam

I believe there is wisdom behind every ruling in Islam. However, human intelligence is limited. And there are some things i find extremely difficult to digest like marrying child girls (i read it on islamqa and i was ashamed to find that this was allowed in islam. It still drives me crazy but not as much as it used as i concluded that the hadith mentioned must be wrong :astag:) and complete prohibition of photography (including family photos, horses and tigers :SMILY23:).

as far as homosexuality is concerned, i think we have a brother (i dont want to name) who is an inspiration and a living example that such life style only brings sorrow while islam brings bliss both in this world and in the Hereafter, provided you are patient.

as for male female segregation, it's for the benefit of both genders. Mixing the genders causes illicit relationships, broken families, teenage pregnancies, suicides, rape and loss of sense of femininity and masculinity. Nobody can breathe confidence like a father can. Nobody can teach better manners and chivalry than a mother. Given all that i dont really see why somebody would want mix with the opposite gender to become socially at ease with them when this education can be taken from ones parents.