Snoring...

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

Can someone please tell me how to stop snoring? ........ Dont laugh just tell me a solution:)

Wassalam

warda A

Sister
sleeping position

Assalam O Alaikum,

Can someone please tell me how to stop snoring? ........ Dont laugh just tell me a solution:)

Wassalam
:salam2:
snoring is a serious problem, for some it ends with changing their sleeping positions, others maybe see a doctor.

Try changing your sleeping position and how you breath.( do not breath through the mouth) and see if you stop snoring and if you have a good nights sleep you may not snore.
i hope this helps inshallah
good luck

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alakum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

yes we know brother its not funny.its serious for some ppl.
exactly dont breath from ur mouth.sleeping on ur side instead of ur back will help to prevent snoring.and sleep on ur right.as it is sunnah aswell.try sleeping on a thicker pillow or multiple pillows
inshallah u will see the difference.
:salam2::SMILY259:

IslamLight

:salam2:
snoring is a serious problem, for some it ends with changing their sleeping positions, others maybe see a doctor.

Try changing your sleeping position and how you breath.( do not breath through the mouth) and see if you stop snoring and if you have a good nights sleep you may not snore.
i hope this helps inshallah
good luck
asalmu alykom
well, I have just red your post messagen and I'm gonna give a website address hopefully from Allah to be helpfull, ok? good luck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoring#Treatment

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam,

My dad used to snore..really bad..so bad that my mom couldn't sleep..now he's got a special machine..alhamdoulilah no more snoring :p

Jannah03

asalaamu alakum, if its that bad, you may need to get checked for sleep apnea, and may need to get a special sleep machine you would wear at night when you sleep. I use Breathe Right strips. its a strip that gently opens your nostrils so more air gets through. but like i said if its that bad you'll need to go to a doctor. My husband stops breathing every now and then especially if hes exhausted and scares me to the point i dont get any sleep myself because he cant get any air to his lungs, and even after that he and i both wake up tired. also try to get more sleep/rest, i snore when im sick or just really really tired