So what did happen to Israel? Did it really exist?"

farhopes

No God but Allah
The Beginning of the End for Israel

By Yvonne Ridley

January 19, 2009 "Information Clearinghouse" -- - TRY as he might, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert can not snatch any sort of victory out of the jaws of defeat that are closing down on the failed Zionist project.

This, quite simply, is the beginning of the end for Israel.

The only thing Israel has proved it can do militarily better than anyone else is kill innocent women and children. And in its genocidal drive to wipe the Palestinian people from existence it has dealt itself a fatal blow.

In the belief they would seize an easy victory from the people of Gaza, after retreating broken and humiliated by Hizb'Allah in Lebanon two years earlier, Israel once again learned what happens when you underestimate the enemy.

Gaza has been reduced to piles or rubble in some areas as Zionist bombs pounded the tiny coastal strip by land, sea and air. It was a ruthless, brutal campaign deliberately timed for the final weeks of George W Bush's US presidency and before the start of the Israeli elections.

Olmert and Tzipi Livni, the daughter of a war criminal and terrorist (well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?) boasted how they would crush Hamas and stop the Qassam rockets from being fired into Israel.

And so, playing the victim yet again, the Zionist State unleashed the might of its army - the fourth largest in the world - on the most densely populated piece of land on Earth, claiming it needed to stop a few tin rockets powered by fertiliser fuel heading towards land stolen from the Palestinians in the first place. Oh, the irony of it all.

By trying to win hearts and minds they enlisted the support of Zionist think tanks who would go into overdrive to try and discredit Hamas and its supporters through TV and newspaper columns. Some of the accusations laid against Hamas were plain ridiculous and silly and fooled no one apart from the commissioning editors.

As I write this article I am watching Olmert on the BBC speaking at a news conference with European leaders saying he wants Israeli troops to leave Gaza "as quickly as possible". Meanwhile Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniya, is on al-Aqsa TV praising his people for their courage and bravery and saying they have won a great victory over Israel.

And indeed they have.

The drive to crush Hamas has failed - in fact many of the millions across the world who marched against the war proudly and loudly declared: "We are all Hamas".
The cries shocked Olmert, Livni and co who, in their breath-taking arrogance believed the world would stand by and applaud from the sidelines as they went to war with the people of Gaza.

What happened instead was demonstrations, riots, anarchy and outrage from ordinary people pouring out of just about every city on the planet. This was the moment when another battle was launched: People Power versus the politicians. And 'we' the people won it easily.

Leaders who once said they supported Israel began putting a distance between themselves and Tel Aviv. The gaggle of belly-dancing Arab leaders began to dance to a different tune while some of the Arab world's most brutal dictators clamped down even more on their own citizens seeing coups and plots, real or imaginary, at every turn.

Shameful 'scholars for dollars' issued fatwas proclaiming demonstrations were haram ... these same sheikhs were full of praise for those of us who rallied and marched to show our anger over the vile Danish cartoons which ridiculed The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh). Such hypocrisy reveals them for what they are - men without honour or integrity.

Oh how the Middle East could do with some revolutionary figures like Venezeula's Hugo Chavez who kicked out the Israeli Ambassador and then Bolivia followed suit.

But perhaps the most devastating blow to Israel came from one time Gulf ally, The Emir of Qatar who ended trade relations with the rogue state.

We still do not know how many Israeli soldiers have died ... it is a figure Olmert is trying to keep quiet. No public, ceremonial funerals are shown on TV in Tel Aviv. The Israelis, so used to playing the victim for the American and European media, have not been able to publicly display their mourning to the world. Could it be that mothers, wives and daughters of the dead would want to blame the Israeli government for yet another failed campaign?

It is a far cry from the week before, when Olmert regaled a cheering crowd in Ashkelon about how he telephoned George W Bush and interrupted him in the middle of a speech he was making in Philadelphia and told him to instruct Condaleezza Rice not to vote for a UN resolution Condi herself had written. Bush did as he was told, said Olmert to roars of approval.

I hope Barrack Obama and Hilary Clinton take note.

And I hope they realise now that the democratically elected Hamas are the only party in town to sit down and negotiate with. Failed Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas should now viewed as collateral damage. His credibility has gone and any deal he made with Israel over this shameful period will soon be revealed. By the way, I understand his luxury villa in Gaza is about the only building that is free of shrapnel, shells or bullet marks. It certainly survived the bombing in a district which was attacked without mercy. Funny that!

Gaza will rise again from the rubble with its people even stronger than before. They are an example to resistance fighters across the world and they will go down in history for their bravery and courage.

In a few years time children across the Middle East will be raised on the her oic stories and exploits of the people of Gaza. And as they are safely tucked up in their beds, they'll probably ask: "So what did happen to Israel? Did it really exist?
"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article21793.htm

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
It is a far cry from the week before, when Olmert regaled a cheering crowd in Ashkelon about how he telephoned George W

Bush and interrupted him in the middle of a speech he was making in Philadelphia and told him to instruct Condaleezza Rice not to vote for a UN resolution Condi herself had written. Bush did as he was told, said Olmert to roars of approval.

The illegal state of Israel will disappear soon, insyAllah. I've been thinking about it for sometime, is the President of US is more powerful than PM of Israel or the other way round? I think Bush as president was clear, he is a slave to Olmert.

_zahra_

assalamualaykum

inshallah all of the israelis who have done crimes against palestine will pay for their sin. however, i dont think every person who is jewish or israeli needs to perish for crimes committed by their people if they didnt agree with them. it is cruel to obliterate innocent people who took no part in the horrible misdeeds done against palestine.

im not defending israel or their actions or their ways. i think israel should pay for all the horrible things theyve done. but i've met people in my lifetime who are israeli and have done no wrong to any muslims, and wish them only well being. inshallah more israelis start to think in a peaceful way like this, but for now it is rare.

i hope that allah can guide us all together to help save the innocent from the perils of war and punish those who have done wrong.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

assalamualaykum

inshallah all of the israelis who have done crimes against palestine will pay for their sin. however, i dont think every person who is jewish or israeli needs to perish for crimes committed by their people if they didnt agree with them. it is cruel to obliterate innocent people who took no part in the horrible misdeeds done against palestine.

im not defending israel or their actions or their ways. i think israel should pay for all the horrible things theyve done. but i've met people in my lifetime who are israeli and have done no wrong to any muslims, and wish them only well being. inshallah more israelis start to think in a peaceful way like this, but for now it is rare.

i hope that allah can guide us all together to help save the innocent from the perils of war and punish those who have done wrong.

Dear sister,

We are Muslims, that means we are guided by Allah swt in all our deeds. In the Noble Qur'an Allah enjoined as what can be transalated:

190 (Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. ) (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190)

8 O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #8)

In Islam we are never allowed to kill innocent people in our wars. How can we do that while we just launch wars or Jihad to defend the innocents, to protect them from transgressors and to present them the right path to their Creator??!!

salam alaykum

u should all read the book jewish supremacism by david buke ...it gives a good in depth analysis of what and who the jews r........

Al-Andalus

Brother, you should be more careful when you suggest books and authors. You can try and Google David Duke. His book on Jewish conspiracies is about as believable and factual as Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion - that so many Muslims like to quote. Ignorance will not serve our deen or our cause.

David Duke is a White Nationalist and former Grand Duke of the Klu Klux Klan a racist Neo Nazi organization that killed many black people, including bombings of churches of blacks (African Americans). They believe in the superiority of the white race and promote a White Christian Revival. They are no friends of Muslims, Blacks or Asians and believe in the inferiority of all races compared to white Aryans and are anti-semitic. They want white separatism in the US and no immigration except for pure white people and hate the Jews for being liberal, pro-immigration and supporting minorities.

It is a failing of some Muslims and holocaust deniers like Ahmedinajad to find an ally in David Duke.

Brother, you should be more careful when you suggest books and authors. You can try and Google David Duke. His book on Jewish conspiracies is about as believable and factual as Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion - that so many Muslims like to quote. Ignorance will not serve our deen or our cause.

David Duke is a White Nationalist and former Grand Duke of the Klu Klux Klan a racist Neo Nazi organization that killed many black people, including bombings of churches of blacks (African Americans). They believe in the superiority of the white race and promote a White Christian Revival. They are no friends of Muslims, Blacks or Asians and believe in the inferiority of all races compared to white Aryans and are anti-semitic. They want white separatism in the US and no immigration except for pure white people and hate the Jews for being liberal, pro-immigration and supporting minorities.

It is a failing of some Muslims and holocaust deniers like Ahmedinajad to find an ally in David Duke.

i did not take him as an ally...i jz said read the book ....all of it is makes sense....and i i believe in the holocaust but every story has 2 sides...the jews created hitler themselves and i also believe that the holocaust is exaggerated than the reality!

Israel women trafficking soars

Between 3,000 and 5,000 women have been smuggled into Israel in the past four years to work as prostitutes, according to a parliamentary inquiry.

The report described how the women are sold at public auctions for as much as $10,000 and forced to work up to 18 hours a day.

On average the women receive only three percent of the money they earn from prostitution, the report said.

Most of the women are from the former Soviet Union.

Many are raped and beaten as they are smuggled into Israel over the Egyptian border, the inquiry found.

Attitudes

Zehava Galon, of the opposition Yahad Party, presented the report to the speaker of the Knesset on Wednesday.

"We began this inquiry to investigate the extent of this phenomenon and raise political awareness of their plight and the brutal nature of the trafficking of women in this time of globalisation," said Ms Galon.

She said the biggest challenge in addressing the plight of women in the sex trade was changing the attitudes of the Israeli public and police.

The inquiry also criticised judges for passing light sentences, sometimes only community service, for men running prostitution rings.

The report called for minimum jail terms of 16 years for those convicted. London-based rights group Amnesty International and the US State Department have also reported an alarming increase in prostitution rings in Israel.

Thursday, 24 March, 2005
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4380067.stm

The women are forced to work up to 18 hours a day seven days a week. On average they are paid about 3 percent of the money charged for their work. Some are raped, beaten, and murdered. Others are traded for jewelry or food. Some are forced into sado-masochism for which the clients pay extra. Most women can’t run away — one woman did manage to escape but in retaliation her family’s home was firebombed.

from another source

Surely, this information is not made available to USA news viewers about who they support whole hearted-ly. This happens in other areas too, but I don't think it is like this. perhaps this is a bad post by me and I wouldn't be bothered by mods. just that these Israelis want to attack muslims in every way.