So when was the last time you....

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:
........ hugged and kissed your mum?
I am asking this question because, in the masjid today, i heard a girl say to her friend that she disliked hugging her mum and tha she felt uncomfortable.
I never thought that a daughter could feel this way and it really shocked me!
(Not in the bad way!)
I am forever hugging my mum and kissing her to the extent that she has to tell me to stop! :shymuslima1:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We all have our own thoughts and opinions.
So i hope i have not hurt anyone inshAllah. :blackhijab:

Do you feel this too and when was the last time you showed your love to your mum?

May Allah give our parents barakah in their life, and for those parents who have passed away, may Allah grant them Jannat-ul-Firdous. Aameen

:tti_sister:

islamisthesolution

sister always happy to read your posts it put a smile on my face
jazaki Allahu khyr

well my mom is the most important person in my life i am nothing without her really nothing
i cant do anything without consulting her and i tell her about everything in my life .
so mom is simply my reason of life

and this girl is weird btw

love you sis :hearts:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
hmmm,as for boys,they may be wiered hugging them and staying,but just hugging i don't think.
ang gals???OMG i never heard,i hug my mum when she is sitting next to me and stay like that,i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve that,leaning my head on her shoulder makes me feel so loved.i love to hug my mom,cutie pies,n kiss em.these things come naturally,the love just makes u want to do tht,so y should it feel wierd or dislike??.does she not love hermom so much tht it makes her hug her mother??

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
Everyone has his own opinion, we have no right to judge people, but sometimes the way people behave makes us sick.
As everyone would say, my mum is the BEST.
May Allah BLESS all mothers!
jazakallah khair.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

sister always happy to read your posts it put a smile on my face
jazaki Allahu khyr

well my mom is the most important person in my life i am nothing without her really nothing
i cant do anything without consulting her and i tell her about everything in my life .
so mom is simply my reason of life

and this girl is weird btw

love you sis :hearts:

I put a smile on your face? Aww jazakALLAH KHAIR SIS.
You do too. :)

Same with me sis. i really feel you.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
hmmm,as for boys,they may be wiered hugging them and staying,but just hugging i don't think.
ang gals???OMG i never heard,i hug my mum when she is sitting next to me and stay like that,i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve that,leaning my head on her shoulder makes me feel so loved.i love to hug my mom,cutie pies,n kiss em.these things come naturally,the love just makes u want to do tht,so y should it feel wierd or dislike??.does she not love hermom so much tht it makes her hug her mother??

I seriously have no idea.
I love love love my mum too. She is the BEST mum in the world!
And i am serious...........i guess everyone says that!! :)

I'm glad you agree

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Everyone has his own opinion, we have no right to judge people, but sometimes the way people behave makes us sick.
As everyone would say, my mum is the BEST.
May Allah BLESS all mothers!
jazakallah khair.

Aameen to your duaa sister.

I love you all for the sake of Allah :)
And i know you love me too :rolleyes:

:lol:

Just kidding :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:lol: :lol: :lol:

When she wakes up then!
My mum was sleeping to a little while ago and i seriously felt like pinching her cheeks because she looked so cute!

Take care

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
hehe, actually my mother is sleeping now too, and I am sooo going to hug her:) + give her a massage:)
salam

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
My parents and I live far away frm each other but i wish i was there to HUG and KISS them plus i didnt see them for 8 years :(

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
My parents and I live far away frm each other but i wish i was there to HUG and KISS them plus i didnt see them for 8 years :(

Aww, i really feel you sister.
But dont worry we are here for you :)

8 years? Gee, thats a long long time,
InshaAllah you will see them soon. Aameen :)

We all love you.
And if i lived near by i'd give you a hug and a kiss :)

**hugs and kisses**
I love you for the sake of Allah

Take care

Kakorot

I always give my mum a kiss before I go to sleep or I can't sleep :SMILY26: (lol I'm jokin) but no really I do give her a kiss and sometimes a hug and sometimes I even ask "Heyy, where's my kiss, how do u sleep mummy without giving me one!" :SMILY335: and sometimes I give her many kisses she's like "Ok!!!"

I love my mum! :SMILY23: may Allaah grant our parents high ranks in Jannah InshaAllaah

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah cool thread!! :) :)
yehhhh i think its different for guys, they dont really like kisses to and from anyone apart form the wife (i think) lol although i sometimes do kiss my mum (but it annoys her) loool

keep smiling :)

wassalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

You poked the sorest spot in my heart with this one sister..it's the first time I ever speak of this but..

My mom pushed me away with obvious discomfort (in front of the entire family) the last time I *tried* to hug her..ever since..I have avoided even sitting close to her..mind you..I don't even remember the last time *she* rubbed over *my hair* nonetheless *hug me*...

Alhamduliallah anyway :)

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Its not just about hugs and kisses for me. Sometimes, half an hour of straight talk is what I need as opposed to a hug or something. Sometimes when my younger bro has behaved bad he likes to sugar things up ...pathetic, but then he is still young yet and thinks its going to get him out of trouble for whatever he did :rolleyes: I tell him he shouldn't think he's fooling anyone lol.

I think a human being begins to regret times of ignorance when one didn't behave so well towards their mother, even if it was just a few incidents here and there, they don't leave ones memory too easily, and too right, they should not. At times I hear my younger brother say something I think 'you're going to regret that so much in a few short years'

Remember them in your du'aas.

Anyways, a cute thread mashaAllaah :jazaak: it got me thinking for sure.

wa-alaykum salam

ayesha_r

Muslimah
I love hugging my mom and kissing her. i think I do it evry 30 mins. everything I am today is because of her and her duas:hearts: I could not imagine my life without her.

muminah92

asalam walykumm
i loveee my momm we can have our ups and downs but straight up i love givinggg her HUGSSS Andd KISSESS lolll she does get annoyed sometimes
wallah ur posts r madddddd funnny my mom is sleeping tooo loll
jazaki allah kahiran sister for sharing this
peace

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

You poked the sorest spot in my heart with this one sister..it's the first time I ever speak of this but..

My mom pushed me away with obvious discomfort (in front of the entire family) the last time I *tried* to hug her..ever since..I have avoided even sitting close to her..mind you..I don't even remember the last time *she* rubbed over *my hair* nonetheless *hug me*...

Alhamduliallah anyway :)

Awww sister, don't worry. You know, sometimes my mom and I don't get along at all. The thing is, no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, she's usually upset with me, and I can never be good enough for her. These feelings deep inside me, I don't let her know that she hurts me because I feel she would've been much happier with some other daughter than me, and she's constantly saying how nice all the other girls are, which makes me feel even more bad. But then I think, she's my mother, and I'll love her no matter what, because she's the only mother I have or will ever have. Ah sorry, but now this is making me cry. :( I wish I could be a better daughter for her, but now I know that's impossible, I've tried so hard but always there will be something she will not like with me. When I read this thread or I hear others talk about how wonderful all their mothers are, sometimes I get jealous. But its okay. I'll be strong. :SMILY346: