Somalia Made A Decision To Conciliate With The Mujahideen

autumn

Strength in Unity
:salam2:

NAIROBI – The transitional government of Somalia on Sunday 26th October 2008, made an important decision in their attempt to achieve peace, by agreeing to accept the Somali fighters and withdraw the Ethiopian forces, which was considered as the most powerful forces in that country.

The agreement could become an important step in ending violence in Somalia. In a document signed in the neighboring country, Djibouti, the transitional government of Somalia agreed with the policy to unite with the Mujahideen. Of the same importance is the government’s readiness to relocate the Ethiopian forces beginning on the 21st of November, to order tem to retreat from the Somalian towns especially Mogadishu which had already been a hot zone for quite some time.

The Somalian citizens had long disagreed with the presence of the Ethiopia forces in their country and they had also insisted that the government immediately pull them out from Somalia. One of the groups of fighters, the Alliance already suspended their guerilla war.

However, the largest Mujahidin group in Somalia and the most feared by the Ethiopia forces, As Shabab refused to accept the peace talk and decided to carry on with their jihad. As Shabab is a multi clan forces and is committed to continue jihad in whatever ways to rid of Ethiopia troops and their supporters who possessed high tech weapons. They only want to establish an Islamic State of Somalia that implements the laws of Islam. America accused As Shabab as a terrorist organization. (like how they accuse every Muslim organization).

AlQurtubi

Banned
Ethopian christians are making lives difficult for muslims in somalia. They attacked Somalia on back of US. Its good that they are being forced back.

May ALLAH help this ummah. (ameen)

Salem9022

I dont understand how you can call these people Mujahedeen? these are the same people who are supporting Pirates right? the pirates in Somalia are taking over Saudi Owned Ships and other ships and stealing their money?

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
I dont understand how you can call these people Mujahedeen? these are the same people who are supporting Pirates right? the pirates in Somalia are taking over Saudi Owned Ships and other ships and stealing their money?

Brother Salem,
what's your problem with defaming and dismissing any group of Muslim that is involved in some sort of conflict or struggle?
Do you have any proof that Somali Mujaheedin are involved wit hhe pirates aside from reading it on BBC?
The situation with Somali Mujaheedin are much more complex than your little narrow minded way of looking at people and dismissing as 'terrorist' this and that. It's really sad to see a Muslim so easily slandering other Muslims just like the westerns do with their talk of 'terrorism' and all other related terms.
It seems though Muslim are becoming parrots, and the idea of any group of Muslim involved in violence are terrorist are imprinted in our mind, so like parrots we repeat the same accusations against our own brothers.
This is sickening.

If you read about the history of Somali Mujaheddin, then I believe you will have a better understanding of the situation. The pirates and the Mujaheddin are not related. The Islamic government of Somal nearly wiped out the pirates when they had control. If there is any supposed truth to Mujaheddin supporting pirates, it's only an alliance of convenience to transport weapons materials . I doubt it is true, I wouldn't be surprised if such accusation again the Mujaheddin is to destroy their image. Similar false accusations are reported all the time in newspaper and media outlets. We shouldn't believe things at face value, rather we should dig a little deep into these issues. Sorry for the angry tone of my post, but your accusations of different groups of Muslims irritates me.

:wasalam:

mahdi

salaam

Bro i just want correct one statement you made, the Pirates and the somalia fighters are two different groups, one hijacks ships and the other fights against the ethiepians. the fighters don't support the pirates. the fighters are even hunting down the pirates. so don't mix the two.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

salam

excuse me, i don't know how can someone like you call himself a muslim but my question to you is are you SOMALI? if you are not then there is no way you can know much about somalia. for so long i have seen post something about the sheikhs, somalis. i saw that u posted somali pirates hijacked an arabian ship. and i also saw that you posted somali dhikr and you said that all somalis are sufis or whatever. and now you are saying that Al-shabab are supporting pirates? oh my ALlah! the mujahediin. people who gave their life for the sake of ALlah, the most high. you are trying tomake them look bad to people who don't know them but you know what, too bad that you are so jelouse about them all you are trying to do is to make muslims look bad. but let me tell you something keep your opinions yourself, they are not welcomed in here. And almighty Allah is not gonna let down those who use the little weapon they have for JIHAD. LONG LIVE AL-SHABAB! LONG LIVE MUSLIMS! and not the hypocrites.

wasalam

Zahra08

This person obviously does not understand the history of Somalia and the the difference btw Al Shabab and the Pirates. You should explain it nicely.

Idris16

Salem according to ur mind mujahideen doesnt exist at all. there arent mujahideen in afgh, pakistan, chechnya, iraq and even palestine according to u. u said hamas are terrorists la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah. The mujahideen doesnt support pirates. the same mujahideen u r talking abt executed pirates two years ago. and why did u post abt the hijacking of K.S.A, it is because the ship belonged to Saudi(K.S.A) right?..

And those mujahideen u r talking abt arent sufis at all.

Read this.

Mohammed Adow, Al Jazeera's correspondent in neighbouring Kenya, said: "Mukhtar Robow, also known as Abu Mansour [a leader of al-Shabaab] confirmed to me that he has instucted his forces to storm Haradheere and Hoboyo, in central Somalia - both towns are pirate lairs.

Salem see,, Abu mansur said that he will storm the pirate towns and capture the pirates.

palestine

Servant of Allah
yeah abdullahi yusuf only agreed cause he knows he can't do anything anymore. alhamdulillah Allah has shown his servants (mujahideen) a way of gaining victory. alhamdulillah. someday all the lands of islam will be free. and i shall never be thankful to abdullahi yusuf, but rather to Allah and then to my mujahideen brothers and sisters in Islam. asalamu alaykum wrwb. after all Allah is the best of planners.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Brother Saleem, I love you for ALLAH. :)

I like your enthusiasm and spirit. But please try getting more details before you write any thing over such critical issues. Dont write biased posts my lovely brother.

I always wish to give you a pat on your back for your enthusiasm for islam and love for learning islam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

Brother Salem,
what's your problem with defaming and dismissing any group of Muslim that is involved in some sort of conflict or struggle?
Do you have any proof that Somali Mujaheedin are involved wit hhe pirates aside from reading it on BBC?
The situation with Somali Mujaheedin are much more complex than your little narrow minded way of looking at people and dismissing as 'terrorist' this and that. It's really sad to see a Muslim so easily slandering other Muslims just like the westerns do with their talk of 'terrorism' and all other related terms.
It seems though Muslim are becoming parrots, and the idea of any group of Muslim involved in violence are terrorist are imprinted in our mind, so like parrots we repeat the same accusations against our own brothers.
This is sickening.

If you read about the history of Somali Mujaheddin, then I believe you will have a better understanding of the situation. The pirates and the Mujaheddin are not related. The Islamic government of Somal nearly wiped out the pirates when they had control. If there is any supposed truth to Mujaheddin supporting pirates, it's only an alliance of convenience to transport weapons materials . I doubt it is true, I wouldn't be surprised if such accusation again the Mujaheddin is to destroy their image. Similar false accusations are reported all the time in newspaper and media outlets. We shouldn't believe things at face value, rather we should dig a little deep into these issues. Sorry for the angry tone of my post, but your accusations of different groups of Muslims irritates me.

ASALAMU ALAYKUM

MASHA ALLAH!

wasalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
This person obviously does not understand the history of Somalia and the the difference btw Al Shabab and the Pirates. You should explain it nicely.

salam

abviously this person doesn't think but rather writes whateer pops up to his mind and also believeshe non-muslims. it's better for him to control his mind than to let ABC,CNN, etc control his mind.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
may Allah help our lovely country Somalia and all
other Muslim countries
amiin ya RABB!
(somalia needs to unite)