SOUTHALL (West London) Mc Donalds is going halal WOOHOO!!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
One point is really very valid. i.e. If highly learnt Muslims scholars have differences about Halal and Haram then who the heck are those McDonalds people claiming to sell Halal? Are they some Scholars or Muftis?

They have to learn the halal concept in depth to even talk about what is halal and what halal they are selling.

Wasslaaam,
VE

listen to what the sheikh is say about the oil at mc donalds lol ... scary
[yt]90xkZF5n6gk[/yt]

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

sister NewbieToIslam

it is a good news if thats what is going on. But my concern is due to the oil used while cooking Halllal because i wont accuse these people it looks like thier intentions are good, But i will like to hear if somone can inquire about the oil usage while cooking hallaal then it will be nice.

JazaakAllah khair

liaa

:salam2:

Well lets just stick to home cook food

i didn't meant to say that we should just stay home and make food ( i hate cooking) i just wanted to say that we should stop eating were the food is haram and find new places to eat

Najmoen

It all about the money

Here in South Africa our Muslim population is about 2 Million, so almost all the Mc D, KFC, Nando's Moparks, Something Fishy and numerous other fast food places dispense Halaal Foods beause they want their business, restated; they want their money. Their logic, Muslims tend to be generous in spending on food that the other communities, like the Xhosa, Zulu, Indians, Chinese, Christians and Jews.

We have three Islamic bodies MJC (Muslim Judicial Council) ICSA (Islamic Council of South Afriaca) and another in the north whose name fails be right now.

So happy eating and whats those calories, just look at the shapes of American Society - fast food=fast fat.

Enjoy

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

There is an authority here which monitor all halal food but you can never be too sure of anything nowadays. It's best to be cautious about these kind of things anyway.

wasalam

liaa

Here in South Africa our Muslim population is about 2 Million, so almost all the Mc D, KFC, Nando's Moparks, Something Fishy and numerous other fast food places dispense Halaal Foods beause they want their business, restated; they want their money. Their logic, Muslims tend to be generous in spending on food that the other communities, like the Xhosa, Zulu, Indians, Chinese, Christians and Jews.

We have three Islamic bodies MJC (Muslim Judicial Council) ICSA (Islamic Council of South Afriaca) and another in the north whose name fails be right now.

So happy eating and whats those calories, just look at the shapes of American Society - fast food=fast fat.

Enjoy
i'm not fat !!
:D

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA

Enjoy

Precisely, it's all about money. McDonalds aren't a saintly business looking to allow Muslims (and Jews...and Hindus...and anyone with dietary requirements) to sample their "delicious" food, they're looking for a way to get people digging in their pockets.

People will see that it's gone halal, and for a while, they'll love eating at McDonalds because of the pure novelty of it! And they'll shun other restaurants (including struggling local businesses) just because McDonalds has been able to get the halal certification.

There are a lot of Muslims in Southall, so McD's will go halal because it's more money, money, money from the local population.

Look at McDonalds elsewhere...over in the US, they already have kosher McDonalds in large Jewish areas, Chinese-themed chains in Chinatowns, "spicy" Latin McDonalds cuisine in Hispanic areas, etc.

uzeshan

S.O.A
Salaam Alaykum

I live in Surrey.. Here I seen so many Musalee going to McDonals to Fish Burger.. they say Fish is Halaal... Wot a excuse...

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
Salaams to all

So, I guess yall have not seen the documentary "Supersize Me", cause in my opinion once you watch this film, you will realize how bad McDees is for your health, n' you will probably never eat at fast food joints ever again! So, with that said, I really can't see why it is such a great thing that McDees is going halaal....it is still bad for you....just in a different way.

Globalpeace

Banned
Bad food!

Asslamo Allaikum,

In my humble opinion Mcdonals is bad for you in many ways even if its HALAL; just like most of the stuff on sale at many Muslim owned and run resturants...

Eat junk food for a couple of days & try to do some Aerobic exercises...You'll see the difference yourself.

Slave-of-Allah

Asslamo Allaikum,

In my humble opinion Mcdonals is bad for you in many ways even if its HALAL; just like most of the stuff on sale at many Muslim owned and run resturants...

Eat junk food for a couple of days & try to do some Aerobic exercises...You'll see the difference yourself.

It would be bad food if you ate it every day and night, but on the other hand if it was just every month, i think it's ok :D lol

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
1 Cigarette!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Research has shown that it may take the equivalent of a 5KM run to wash your system of the effects of 1 cigarette.

I wonder what it takes to get rid of 1 Big-Mac?

:SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

Slave-of-Allah

Asslamo Allaikum,

Research has shown that it may take the equivalent of a 5KM run to wash your system of the effects of 1 cigarette.

I wonder what it takes to get rid of 1 Big-Mac?

:SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

Everyone should be doing the right exercise atleast 3 times a week. McDonalds isn't that bad you know, only if you're having it every other day!

Globalpeace

Banned
Walking is the best form of exercise!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Mcdonadls in Southall is on a straight road perhaps walking there & back would be ideal while you grab a burger in between to reward you for the exercise?

:SMILY209: :SMILY335: :SMILY209:

Everyone should be doing the right exercise atleast 3 times a week. McDonalds isn't that bad you know, only if you're having it every other day!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

I absolutely do; A burger once in a while is not gonna kill anyone

Actually if you into lifting heavy weights and gaining serious bulk then it could actually be good in your recovery phase as you need High Carbs/High Fats!

:SMILY335:

LOL that was funny but i don't think you get my point.
Anyways it doesn't matter.