Special Forces of the Israeli Army attacked The Freedom Theatre in Jenin Refugee Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: Telling people that I said Muslim "will kill you" is false. I said that as an educated woman, the Taliban WOULD kill you. Please do not lie, it is yet another form of self-disrespect.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
SisterHarb: "Are you a Zionist?" Absolutely.

"300 kids died in Gaza." Actually 130 but even one is too much. However Israel didn't want OR try to kill children. They died during a military operation against HAMAS. HAMAS on the other hand HAS killed Israeli children DELIBERATELY. This is why the military operation took place.

Ok you are zionist. You are brainwashed by your leaders.

Total cilivians whose terrorist army of zionist were 1400.

Why? Hamas elected free elections to rule Palestinians.

It is not terrorist organization but political party.

Yes, even one is too much. You zionists should stop your killing today!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am simply painting the picture of why he is here. I am having pity on this man.
I have broken down to him his anguish. He is the one with blood on his hands and confusion in his heart.

Yes, sister I know I am on my high horse. This one is one I can not dismount. I am not arguing with him. As I wrote earlier I even tossed him the concession bone.

I am on the side of correct. Do I really care about his feelings? What?!!!!

No..I do not care about this mans feelings. Did he care when he shot the rubber bullets into the eyes of the two year olds? Did he care when he used the twelve year old as a human shied? Did he give a hoot when he poured poison in the water system? Did he allow the ambulance to pass knowing the only rate of survival of the victim was to go to a hospital? Did he care when he searched a young Muslim woman with his kuffir hands? Please!!!

He can attack me verbally and if he could he could attack me physically. But, you do not attack my Allah and the righteous ones who submit to Him.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

I am simply painting the picture of why he is here. I am having pity on this man.
I have broken down to him his anguish. He is the one with blood on his hands and confusion in his heart.

Yes, sister I know I am on my high horse. This one is one I can not dismount. I am not arguing with him. As I wrote earlier I even tossed him the concession bone.

I am on the side of correct. Do I really care about his feelings? What?!!!!

No..I do not care about this mans feelings. Did he care when he shot the rubber bullets into the eyes of the two year olds? Did he care when he used the twelve year old as a human shied? Did he give a hoot when he poured poison in the water system? Did he allow the ambulance to pass knowing the only rate of survival of the victim was to go to a hospital? Did he care when he searched a young Muslim woman with his kuffir hands? Please!!!

He can attack me verbally and if he could he could attack me physically. But, you do not attack my Allah and the righteous ones who submit to Him.

Wa alaikome salam

I really did not want this to be another debate between you and I dear sister! I am sorry but you are once again misunderstanding my motives for reminding you that we must adhere to the guidelines that Islam has set forth for us in dealing with others regardless of what religious denomination they belong to.

First of all let me set the record straight: I personally have a HUGE problem with what he is bringing to this thread. I have read EVERY post and yes I am highly offended that he is defending what Israel is doing with Gaza. I however am not that learned about the subject and do not have all of the facts in order to debate the issue so I keep silent. Silence in this case does not denote my acceptance of what he is talking about here.

The reason I addressed you dear sister is in my effort to aide my Muslim sister and remind so that she is able to correct herself. It is not to take his side over yours.

As I have said in my previous post your opinions are very much appreciated. So you can take your high horse and stay on it if you wish. All I am trying to remind you is to wield that sword with respect and adhere to Islamic guidelines when dealing with others. This my dear sister is being said with your best interest in mind and also my own as it is my duty to remind according to Islam.

Wa salam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wa alaikome salam

I really did not want this to be another debate between you and I dear sister! I am sorry but you are once again misunderstanding my motives for reminding you that we must adhere to the guidelines that Islam has set forth for us in dealing with others regardless of what religious denomination they belong to.

First of all let me set the record straight: I personally have a HUGE problem with what he is bringing to this thread. I have read EVERY post and yes I am highly offended that he is defending what Israel is doing with Gaza. I however am not that learned about the subject and do not have all of the facts in order to debate the issue so I keep silent. Silence in this case does not denote my acceptance of what he is talking about here.

The reason I addressed you dear sister is in my effort to aide my Muslim sister and remind so that she is able to correct herself. It is not to take his side over yours.

As I have said in my previous post your opinions are very much appreciated. So you can take your high horse and stay on it if you wish. All I am trying to remind you is to wield that sword with respect and adhere to Islamic guidelines when dealing with others. This my dear sister is being said with your best interest in mind and also my own as it is my duty to remind according to Islam.

Wa salam

:salam2:

Could you two fight in private is you really have to?

We others are not interesting as it is eve of Ramadan.

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

Could you two fight in private is you really have to?

We others are not interesting as it is eve of Ramadan.

Wa alaikome salam

Sister Harb I am neither fighting nor debating. I am simply reminding as it is not only my RIGHT but my RESPONSIBILITY to do so.

Wa salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not fighting anyone. I wrote that I threw in the bone out of pity.

I am not going to allow a Muslim murderer to set doubts and discord.

Thank you sister for trying to help me. There comes a time in faith where you call a spade a spade. I have the right to tell it like it is. Be so kind as ask your husbands opinion on what I am doing.

I am not calling him anything other than what he is. A Muslim killer. He has not denied this has he?
He can't. He can't.

Sister Harb,

Not to worry. This is not fighting. This is setting the record straight. Ain't no-one seen me fight.
I was thinking about taking up fencing.

rachamim

Banned
SeekingAllah'sMercy: What "genocide" has Israel committed against anyone, let alone Muslims? "Genocide" is defined as the act of exterminating- or attempting to exterminate- an entire class of people, whether by race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, or creed. 2 out of every 10 Israelis is a Muslim. Obviously you are wrong. The problem is this: Arab leaders use Israel as a scapegoat to deflect attention and energy away from their own genocidal policies and actions. Syria? How many Muslims here are expressing anger over the Assad butchering of tens of thousands of Muslims AS WE SPEAK? Egypt? Mubarak existed fpor 3 decades torturing his own population solely out of greed? Yet here you are, focusing on this issue while ignoring ALL those.

It is propaganda meant to fool the Arab and Muslim masses for the benefit of the Arab leadership. Of course it is difficult to recognise within the Arab and Muslim Worlds because it has been spoonfed since birth. Take your nation for example, Pakistan. In 1971 3 million Pakistani Muslims were butchered by the Bangladeshi. Instead of worrying about THAT, or Jammu-u-Kashmir, or Baluchistan, Waziristan, and a dozen other cases of genocide within your own borders you are focused outwardly on tiny Israel, a nation you know practically nothing about.

You imagine Israel as a 100% Jewish nation bent on destroying Islam and Muslims and yet until today you didn't even know that 20% of us are Muslim! This is because you have been manipulated by your government and your media. Israel is firmly allied with several Muslim nations, something else you never hear about. So please, if you insist on discussing "Israeli genocide," do so factually. Make a specific accusation and I will be glad to discuss it.

"Islam teaches respect of Jews.": Ameen, Ameen.

"If the Hebron Massacre was really true.": Google is not an entity, it is a search engine. By examining each source based upon its own merits one can certainly determine veracity. I encourage you to research the issue, as well as my family history. 67 of us were hacked to death that day, but as I said it was but 1 of 11 towns that were attacked. Such violence has taken place often, sorry to say, so there is indeed a lot that has been kept from you.

"Your land, your land...": Perhaps the English is keeping you from fully understanding. Islam permits both private land ownership AS WELL AS nationalism. Of course it is the Creator's land but as his vessels we humans are custodians of it under his Will and Dictate. You are Pakistani. Do you have an ancestral village? Do you refer to it as, "my village"? That is equivalent.

"What is it that makes it mine?": 3,400 years of continous Jewish existence, a soil literally composed of the bones of my ancestors, etc.

"Christians will say it is their land because Jesus was born and died there.": You are confusing spiritual attachment with nationalism. Israel has never denied the land's sanctity to both Christians AND Muslims. Both are allowed to pray freely and receive full government protection. al Waqf controls al Masjid al Akhsa and Masjid 'Umar, as well as all other Islamic sites.

"Blockading and depriving of the most basic rights.": You will not know but at the height of the Gazan Blockade there was a water park, golf course, 5 Star hotel, Michelin rated cafes and bistros, equestrian club, amusement parks and markets were always well stocked with basic items. The only thing denied was luxury and non-essential goods and THAT was obtained through dozens of tunnels. I should post my photos of Gaza. You say that you don't trust Google and yet form these opinions from spurious sources.

"White Phosphorus isn't legal.": It is 100% legal.

"White Phosphorous hurts.": Indeed it does. Gazans should stop bombing Israeli babies and no Israeli will ever have to waste their time and risk their life in Gaza. After all, we abandoned it 6 years ago.

"Is it OK to use White Phosphorous for Smoke in such a heavily populated area?": Would you rather we take F16s and drop 1 tonne bombs on apartment buildings? Because THAT would be the alternative. By using Smoke HAMAS cannot see us and attack us. If we didn't use Smoke we would have to clear the neighbourhoods we enter and there is only one way in which to do that. Can you understand that armed conflict isn't nice? Hard decisions must be made and made unemotionally. The human cost must be weighed. To do nothing and enter Gaza would mean certain death for most Israeli soldiers. Therefore steps must be taken to protect the soldiers as they neutralise sepcific threats by HAMAS. Before Smoke is used a neighbourhood is blanketed with warnings by 3 means:

1) Media

2) Automated Phone Calls by banks of computers

3) Leaflets dropped by air

IF residents remain they should remain indoors. If they do not, you have to let them assume the cost. It is much better for them than dropping 2000 pound bombs on their heads. Surely any rational person can see why.

"Jewish occupation of Palestine.": There has NEVER been a nation called "Palestine." Nor has there EVER been a single Arab OR Muslim nation on that land. It has only ever held Jewish nations or else existed as a neglected backwater province of some vast foreign empire. What "occupation" do you imagine to have taken place?

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

I did my duty as a Muslim and I am satisfied that I did it to the best of my ability. As they say "you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink". I can only remind. If my reminder is not heeded it does not at all reflect on me.

Wa salam

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I did not notice this thread exploding on the forums for the last couple days. Let's not argue amongst ourselves now. Stand united.

I wonder what rachamim hopes to accomplish. Is he just passing some free time? Sorry, but we're not interested. We have better and bigger things to accomplish as Ramadan is upon us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I thank you. However, as I stated no thank you. Please ask your husband if he gave you permission to uphold a Jew on the internet who has murdered Muslims.
Does you husband know that you are upholding a Jew who has killed Muslims. You are taking this thread and turning into an apology for the man who has killed Muslims. Sister, does your husband know?

I, too, have done my Muslim duty. I have told this man you either convert and accept righteousness or you leave and go back to your anguish made by your choices. And you know I will make dua, Insha'Allah, I will make all day long.
Oh Allah send me those who you Love. Those who fear you. Those who are not scared of the words of the kuffir.

Ramadan Mubark...

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
And hold fast, together, by the Rope which Allah stretches out for you, and be not divided among yourselves. And remember with gratitude Allah's favor on you. For you were enemies, and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, you became brethren. And you were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make His Signs clear to you, that you may be guided. 3:103

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: HAMAS was NOT "elected." It won a majority in the 2006 PLC Elections (the PA Legislature). The election had nothing to do with the Presidency. In 2007 HAMAS launched a coup to seize the Presidency from the Fatah-dominated PA leadership. The PA begged Israel to Blockade Gaza to prevent the coup from spreading to the so called "West Bank."

I suggest you read the HAMAS Charter to learn what the group REALLY stands for.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Thats right Sister Tabassum.

He has not denied that he murdered Muslims. He can not.

Status
Not open for further replies.