Special Forces of the Israeli Army attacked The Freedom Theatre in Jenin Refugee Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
A retired Israeli Jew is on this website.

So you left Israel because you are no longer needed. You represent less than 1% of the population in Israel that would leave to live in a Southeastern Asian country.
You must have a physical disability. You have little means or else you would be in LA.

Jew..I am not scared of you. I pray that I am not like you everyday. Wandering aimlessly!!!

Abu Talib

Feeling low

So you left Israel because you are no longer needed. You represent less than 1% of the population in Israel that would leave to live in a Southeastern Asian country.
You must have a physical disability. You have little means or else you would be in LA.

Jew..I am not scared of you. I pray that I am not like you everyday. Wandering aimlessly!!!

He is not a real Jew they call him Jew no.2 in Israel thats why he migrated. Its life of a fugitive for him now and there is another reason why they go to Philippines. Its hard for him to swallow truth as every morning in school he was brainwashed.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
As for the poster equating Israelis with Nazis, your ignorance is stupefying. Nazis injected antifreeze into the veins of infants and gassed people. At the very least you need to study.

Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking to me?

That's never happened before, because I know absolutely nothing about history. Nope, I never studied it in university. Nothing like that.

I know nothing about how the Nazis used to experiment on Jews, and the grandchildren of those same Jews today use chemical weapons on Palestinian children.

Yeah, nothing like that ever happened. Nothing at all.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

I will not wait for your response. I have been asked to restrain myself. You are a half-man. A reject from Israel.

Instead, I will celebrate that there are the counterpart of you.

Men who submit to Allah. Men who know they are correct. Men who pray and give zakat and fast. And with each prayer I ask that Allah increase their number. The Warriors of Allah.

rachamim

Banned
JustAGuy: Israel has never used Chemical Weapons anywhere, let alone on children, so you ought to ask whatever school you "studied" at for a refund. Syria has used it on fellow Muslims, as has Iraq, perhaps that is what is confusing you, you know, all those funny sounding nations that you have trouble pronouncing?

Mohamed: A poster named "BrotherinIslam7" edited my post to you, so let me re-iterate: Bangladesh is the only nation to have ever been charged with Geoncide since the Nazis. Your country killed 3 million fellow Muslims. In fact, in your hometown the Nizmi Trial is taking place right now (though in recess for Ramadan). That you do not feel that you are Bangladeshi doesn't change this fact. In fact, you absolve yourself of all nationalist sentiment while automatically assigning the same to me. Pity that you do not recognise the foolishness of such ignorant assumption.

Israel kills millions of Muslims? You must be confusing us with Bangladesh. Take Gaza for example. Operation Cast Lead in late 2008/early 2009? If you take HAMAS' vastly inflated figures less than 2,700 people were killed, out of a population of 2.1 million. Surely you are proficient in math. Do the figures. Genocide? You must be wracked with guilt over those 3 million Pakistanis but shifting the blame will not work with knowledgeable people.

As for "BrotherinIslam7," how dare you edit my post while doing nothing to vile insults thrown at me. Islam only respects Muslims? Islam teaches that fairness is a right inherent to all humans so I suggest you fairly evaluate this thread before violating my posts.

Aapa: Your iinsults are just sad. I believed in joining this site that I would be able to broaden my own horizons, as well as broaden those of others. In that vein I committed myself to full disclosure and absolute honesty. This is why I revealed my nationality, religion, and profession while realising that a few very ignorant members would feel uncomfortable. The majority of Muslims, inshallah, are nothing like you. They are respectful, courteous, and open to mature discussions devoid of childish and hateful insults.

Hoping that you will see the error in your ways I will respond to a few pof your "points." I live in Mindanao, since 2007 the year I retired, because it is my wife's homeland. We promised her family that when I finally retired we would do so. I am not "disabled," I rerired because I had 24 years in combat and my nation passed a law allowing early retirement. I became a soldier at 16, and by age 41 felt I had served my nation.

You know, most Muslim theologians try and tell the world that Muslims don't hate Jews. I would like to think they are telling the truth. In my personal experience it is basically true. Some have never met or spoken to a Jew so it is understandable then that they would have unrealistic fantasies and ideas. It would be a shame for any Muslim to show themselves as a hateful person.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

So you could not marry a European Jew!!!! You married your maid? And you left Isreal because you are useless. You are too old to kill Muslim women. So you are left to spending your life outside the country you murdered for in cold blood, because they have no need for you. You live in country that is confused about faith.(s).

I will be polite..but Jewboy you ain't a match for me. I might even toss you a bone to lick.!!

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: You are shaming fellow Muslims with your hateful and discourteous behavior. Have some self respect if you are unable to respect others.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
JustAGuy: Israel has never used Chemical Weapons anywhere, let alone on children, so you ought to ask whatever school you "studied" at for a refund.

I won't even read the rest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0dpyKiW34&feature=related

1) he's 13, does that count as a child.

2) his sister was younger than him, a chile right?

3) I tell you, he didn't burn himself and his sister while playing with birthday candles!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Aapa: You are shaming fellow Muslims with your hateful and discourteous behavior. Have some self respect if you are unable to respect others.

Brother I may have tried to hit you in the face talking to Aapa, Jen, akhi mohammad or any of the other member like the way you are doing and multiplying the pains of those in gaza with a zero. May Allah protect you and your family, but how would you feel if you were that boy with your grandfather blasted to smitherines and your sister burned alive and you with a big hole in your back? how would you feel if I were to say what you are saying right now?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Aapa: Your iinsults are just sad. I believed in joining this site that I would be able to broaden my own horizons, as well as broaden those of others. In that vein I committed myself to full disclosure and absolute honesty. This is why I revealed my nationality, religion, and profession while realising that a few very ignorant members would feel uncomfortable. The majority of Muslims, inshallah, are nothing like you. They are respectful, courteous, and open to mature discussions devoid of childish and hateful insults.

You know, most Muslim theologians try and tell the world that Muslims don't hate Jews. I would like to think they are telling the truth. In my personal experience it is basically true. Some have never met or spoken to a Jew so it is understandable then that they would have unrealistic fantasies and ideas. It would be a shame for any Muslim to show themselves as a hateful person.

If you wanted to "broaden your horizon" as you say,you wouldnt comment first in the news and political section making sarcastic and ridiculing comments.What do you expect in return,hugs and kisses?Why would you want to broaden your horizon anyway?You've said earlier ,you know most about Islam than anyone else.I am sure as you are ex IDF,your horizons must be broad with interaction with muslims.
You have blood of innocent people on your hand,how much more would you like to broaden your horizon?
Oh you who teach us to respect ,learn some respect ,manners and humanity yourself.Then come back at us.We are soft with our friends.You certainly dont deserve any respect and how dare you disrespect or ridicule my brothers and sisters.Your propaganda is futile.

Allah is enough for us and He is the best of judges!

rachamim

Banned
White Phosphorous is not a "Chemical Weapon." A Chemical Weapon is an anti-personnel munition, a weapon designed primarily to hurt people. White Phosphorous is not an anti-personnel munition. It has 3 uses:

I) Obscurant: "Smoke" to cover troop or equipment movements to ensure greater safety

II) Illuminant: "Light" to enable ease of operation at night

III) Debraidant: To clear brush and plants from a battlefield so as to remove potential enemy hiding places.

It can also be used to "Mark" a target when using large artillery. Gaza is literally the world's most densely populated territory on the planet. An unfortunate reality is that when we operated in Gaza, civilians were injured and killed but this was always a by-product and NOT an objective, or goal. The alternative would be to do nothing and allow HAMAS et al to continue attacking u. We did not respond in force for 3 years. For 3 years we sat on our hands as our babies were injured and killed. We warned, over and over and over and finally we had to act.

That 13 year old was not harmed by "Chemical Weapons," nor was he harmed intentionally. HAMAS et al however purposely kill children and THAT is what you need to realise.

rachamim

Banned
SeekingMercy: You asked a question. I will answer it.

My full name is Rachamim Ra'anan Ben Ami. My family is from the town you probably call "Hebron," or al Khalil. We lived in our compound from at least the year 847 CE/AD, but probably since the Biblical Era. My paternal grandfather, Rabbi Yosef Slonim Dwek was the chief of the Hebron Jewish Community. In 1929 the Muslims of Hebron murdered most Jews in Hebron. My grandfather, as chief, tried negotiating with Arab leaders. As he stood on the front steps of our home, holdiing me eldest uncle, 3 years old, in his hands, they attacked him. My grandfather was hacked to death. They took my 3 year old uncle, ripped out his arms and legs and threw him down the street cheering.

At the time the British ruled the land and under the guise of "protecting" the Jews, forced my family and the rest of the surviving Jews out of Hebron at gunpoint. Arabs then stole our land and businesses. So, what I have to say in response is this: Unlike that 13 year old's community, we Jews did not harm anyone in Hebron. It was our land. It was a Jewish land 2300 years before Muhammad was born, as was Gaza as a matter of fact. Today Gaza is home to groups who publicly admit they aim to kill every Jew on the planet (the HAMAS Charter is a scary book). Israel does not act within a vacuum. When attacked it offers a measured response aimed at military targets.

Because HAMAS et al insist upon hiding behind women and children it is an unfortunate fact that some women and children will suffer. To avoid this is extremely simple: Stop attacking Israeli civilians.

JenGiove

JenGiove: How can you discern emotion or intent through a written statement?

I've been alive long enough to have seen the first computers enter into the common home. Its a learned talent and a well read person can discern emotion and intent through a well written word. I read Shakespeare, Whitman, Longfellow, Whittier, Poe, Alighieri and a host of non-fiction books ranging from early American history, herbalism, Native American spirituality, biological science, Islamic education and a host of fiction. I also listen to various types of music from classical to Jazz to pop, to soul to even a tiny amount of rap. How can I discern emotion and intent? I pay attention and I wait and watch. The context and the words alone are often enough to discern emotion and intent. The word 'context' being the most important word in that sentence. In your case, your confrontational attitude towards the original poster, Sister Aapa, and to Brother Just A Guy after being here only long enough to have posted 4 posts suggests an attitude of hate, disrespect, and unwillingness to learn. You did not come here to get to know the, what was the word you used..."peoplehood"? Using your own words, "there is a difference between religion and peoplehood." How are you demonstrating your belief in your own statement?

Moreover, why would you find my words "disrespectful" while seeing nothing wrong with labeling all Israelis as "Nazis?" Perhaps you ought to evaluate your own motives before jumping to conclusions about people you do not know.

People I don't know? Hmm. May I suggest you take your own advice since I have been here longer than you and know Just A Guy's meaning and intent. *I* never labeled *all* Israelis Nazis. Specifically, I said:

"Israel IS doing things......The actions that is being done to Muslims by Israel in the name of religion and hate are the same actions that the Nazi's did to the Jews."

The implication there is that the government of Israel is performing acts, in the name of religion that mirrors the government of Germany during WW2. That is a huge distinction and I'm sorry that you can't discern that for yourself.

Now, let me address your salient points...I) "Damaging the theater." The Freedom Theater, meaning the building itself, was built on public property without permits and in most nations that would result in full demolition.

To my understanding, The Freedom Theater is built inside the Jenin Refuge Camp. How is that considered "public" property? You know what, never-mind, its a point that is irrelevant. Here in the United States, unsued buildings are not destroyed but reused for another purpose and the builder of an unlawfully built building would get heavy fines and possible jail time.

More to the point, especially since the murder this past spring it has served as a focal point for violence in Jenin Camp, endangering those living around it who apparently do not share in the founder's Communist outlook. An illegal structure endangering innocent camp residents , that doesn't produce an iota of work, is a benefit to noone.

The focal point of hate and crime is not the building but the reason for the hate and crime. Since it is "technically" a refugee camp, in what ways does the Israeli government provide for the nutritional/medical/emotional/spiritual/economical needs of the people residing there?

As defined by Wikipedia:
Communism is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, and the end of wage labour and private property in the means of production and real estate.

Tell me, what is wrong with taking care of your neighbors, preventing poverty by making food available to those who need it, preventing homelessness by providing shelter? All of these tenets are part of Islam. Aren't they supposed to be a part of every human's moral code?

II) "HAMAS' humanitarian efforts should be supported.": There are no separate funding mechanisms. When one donates money to HAMAS' it goes to its Dept. of Zakat. From there it is distributed as HAMAS sees fit. Ergo, you may intend for your support to feed widows but HAMAS decides where the money will go, and most goes to support its genocidal programme against Jews (mind you, not just Israeli Jews and/or Zionists).

Who said anything about supporting through monetary means? Not I. To do so for me would be an illegal act. There are lots of other ways to support the humanitarian aide that HAMAS provides.

"Genocidal programme"..Tell me, how is that different from what Israel is doing to the people who live in Gaza? Prevention of medical aide even though 1) its clear that someone needs aide yet the hospital is 500 feet away from the gate 2) restrictions on food and medical supplies being transported INTO Gaza 3) transportation of children OUT OF Gaza to another country to receive medical aide 4) restriction on basic building supplies to repair homes and shops so that the people can support themselves. There comes a point when safety concerns turn into paranoia. Where is that line?

III) "What does Salfist mean?": I use it as. It is used by English speaking people, to denote Islamic Fundamentalists who seek to re-implement al Khalifa and who, in this instance, adviocate the use of terrorism in that Pursuit.

For someone who claims to know Islam better than most Muslims, you certainly seem to forget that the killing of innocent civilians is strictly forbidden.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm.”

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Allaah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity”[al-Mumtahinah 60:8]

If the strict, literal meaning of "Salafis" means: to follow ONLY the Qu'ran and the Hadith, then these are included in those texts and they too must be literally followed, which means, no terrorism allowed.

Since you are concerned with semantics I will add that I am using the UN's Definition by Academic Consensus which defines "terrorism" as the deliberate use of violence against non-combatants in the pursuit of ideological objectives.

From the UN-A/RES/49/6084th plenary meeting 9 December 1994 :
http://www.un.org/documents/ga/res/49/a49r060.htm
1. The States Members of the United Nations solemnly reaffirm their unequivocal condemnation of all acts, methods and practices of terrorism, as criminal and unjustifiable, wherever and by whomever committed, including those which jeopardize the friendly relations among States and peoples and threaten the territorial integrity and security of States; 2. Acts, methods and practices of terrorism constitute a grave violation of the purposes and principles of the United Nations, which may pose a threat to international peace and security, jeopardize friendly relations among States, hinder international cooperation and aim at the destruction of human rights, fundamental freedoms and the democratic bases of society; 3. Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them;
Just for the record, non-combatants does not appear in the definition. If you find it elsewhere in the document, please, share it.

IV) "Don't insult Brother Guy.": A non-Muslim calling another non-Muslim "Brother"? Perhaps you ought to study Islam a bit more because you are misusing the term "Brother," it denotes a "Brother" in faith anf belief in the context of Islam. However, the actual issue is you accusing me of insulting a person who just collectively labeled 8 million Israelis as "Nazis." Hubris is never pretty.

First off, Brother Just A Guy is a Muslim, newly reverted. While he can not call me "sister" as in a "sister in faith", I can call him Brother all I want since 1) he is a brother member of the Islamic faith and using that term for me is like addressing him formally 2) since he is a brother to me in the brotherhood of humanity and we have no quarrels between us, I use it as a term of respect.

Hubris is a very interesting word. " extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance...a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power."..."In ancient Greece, hubris (ancient Greek ὕβρις) referred to actions that shamed and humiliated the victim for the pleasure or gratification of the abuser."

He took no pleasure in his statement and he is certainly in no position of power. What shame and humiliation did the Israeli government suffer? None, since I can be pretty sure that they have never even heard of a person by the name of "Just A Guy". Yet, as I said before, you came in here with an attitude of combativeness. You seek to shame the members here by siting various instances of injustice and hate perpetrated by Muslims against the populous of Israel. You came in her with enmity and that can not be tolerated here. Technically, you are the one being "hubristic".

V) "Israelis oppress non-Jews.": Are you aware that a fully 20% of Israeli citizens are Muslim? Israel is not a theocracy. It is a secular, liberally democratic nation that not only offers full and equal rights to non-Jewish citizens, it offers those non-Jews EXTRA rights. Israel has offered the PA 100% of Gaza and land equal to 100% of the so called "West Bank." This offer has been on the table for nearly a decade but the PA refuses to form a state. You are at best, quite ill informed.

I never said "Israelis oppress non-Jews". Please, when addressing me, do so accurately. As for Israel being a 'Democratic' nation. That is incorrect. It is a Parliamentary republic meaning "a system with no clear-cut separation of powers between the executive and legislative branches." It is my personal opinion only that a parliementary system is "Democracy-lite".

Forgive me if I don't pay too much attention to your blanket condemnation of Israel and its people.

I never did. I judged the government of Israel, not the individual people themselves.

The very fact that you imagine Israel to be acting in the name of religion plainly shows that you are completely ignorant about the country. Lest you once again misread intent and emotion, the word "ignorant" is NOT an insult. It simply means you lack even basic knowledge on the subject. Judaism is a religion, Zionism is a political ideology based on liberal and Socialist thought. Likewise, there is a difference between religion and peoplehood. You will obviously be suprised but the IDF has Muslim soldiers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
"Israel is the world's only Jewish-majority state,[8] and is defined as a Jewish and democratic state in its Basic Laws."

If anyone wants to place blame on anyone for starting the conflicts over there, blame David Ben-Gurion.
Following the 1947 United Nations decision to partition Palestine, on 14 May 1948 David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared Israel a nation independent from the British Mandate of Palestine. Neighboring Arab states invaded the next day in support of the Palestinians. Since then, Israel has fought a series of wars with neighboring Arab states, and has occupied territories, including the West Bank, Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, beyond those delineated in the 1949 Armistice Agreements.

A last thought for you: As someone who says they had a Jewish grandfather victimised by the Holocaust, least of all you should be ashamed for defending that poster's comparison. Irony personified.

Why should I be ashamed? My grandfather stood up for justice and morality. He had empathy for people who were different from himself. He taught that all people had the right to live and believe as they so wished so long as those beliefs did not infringe upon the rights of other people to live and believe. My grandfather was not afraid to look into the mirror of self examination and cut out the offending eye from within himself. My grandfather would have been proud of me for standing up for justice and accuracy.

Seek a fight elsewhere.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
White Phosphorous is not a "Chemical Weapon." A Chemical Weapon is an anti-personnel munition, a weapon designed primarily to hurt people. White Phosphorous is not an anti-personnel munition. It has 3 uses:

I) Obscurant: "Smoke" to cover troop or equipment movements to ensure greater safety

II) Illuminant: "Light" to enable ease of operation at night

III) Debraidant: To clear brush and plants from a battlefield so as to remove potential enemy hiding places.

It can also be used to "Mark" a target when using large artillery. Gaza is literally the world's most densely populated territory on the planet. An unfortunate reality is that when we operated in Gaza, civilians were injured and killed but this was always a by-product and NOT an objective, or goal. The alternative would be to do nothing and allow HAMAS et al to continue attacking u. We did not respond in force for 3 years. For 3 years we sat on our hands as our babies were injured and killed. We warned, over and over and over and finally we had to act.

That 13 year old was not harmed by "Chemical Weapons," nor was he harmed intentionally. HAMAS et al however purposely kill children and THAT is what you need to realise.

From what I've read and heard, white phosphorous is labeled as chemical weapon.

SeekingMercy: You asked a question. I will answer it.

My full name is Rachamim Ra'anan Ben Ami. My family is from the town you probably call "Hebron," or al Khalil. We lived in our compound from at least the year 847 CE/AD, but probably since the Biblical Era. My paternal grandfather, Rabbi Yosef Slonim Dwek was the chief of the Hebron Jewish Community. In 1929 the Muslims of Hebron murdered most Jews in Hebron. My grandfather, as chief, tried negotiating with Arab leaders. As he stood on the front steps of our home, holdiing me eldest uncle, 3 years old, in his hands, they attacked him. My grandfather was hacked to death. They took my 3 year old uncle, ripped out his arms and legs and threw him down the street cheering.

At the time the British ruled the land and under the guise of "protecting" the Jews, forced my family and the rest of the surviving Jews out of Hebron at gunpoint. Arabs then stole our land and businesses. So, what I have to say in response is this: Unlike that 13 year old's community, we Jews did not harm anyone in Hebron. It was our land. It was a Jewish land 2300 years before Muhammad was born, as was Gaza as a matter of fact. Today Gaza is home to groups who publicly admit they aim to kill every Jew on the planet (the HAMAS Charter is a scary book). Israel does not act within a vacuum. When attacked it offers a measured response aimed at military targets.

Because HAMAS et al insist upon hiding behind women and children it is an unfortunate fact that some women and children will suffer. To avoid this is extremely simple: Stop attacking Israeli civilians.

I'm sorry for your loss, I ask Allaah to protect everyone from furthur harm. In case what you say is truth than they are/were no better than those Blood thirsty Israeli soldiers.

It was NEVER your land. It was and is and ALWAYS will be ALLAH's land! He'll grant it to whomever He wills. Jews recognised it as there land only after nazis started hunting them down like maniacs. I was reading in news yesterdays that the leader of zionist movement first chose Argentina as their land and German as there language but then decided to go for the biblical land of Israel and the biblical language hebrew. I don't know what you mean by YOUR land. It's like the pagans will say Arab is theres as it had been before the prophet Muhammad (may Allah exalt the mention)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

He is not a real Jew they call him Jew no.2 in Israel thats why he migrated. Its life of a fugitive for him now and there is another reason why they go to Philippines. Its hard for him to swallow truth as every morning in school he was brainwashed.

Assalaam walaikum,

So you could not marry a European Jew!!!! You married your maid? And you left Isreal because you are useless. You are too old to kill Muslim women. So you are left to spending your life outside the country you murdered for in cold blood, because they have no need for you. You live in country that is confused about faith.(s).

I will be polite..but Jewboy you ain't a match for me. I might even toss you a bone to lick.!!

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

You know we should not forget Allaah as our Lord and Muhammad peace be upon him as our messenger. None would want you to talk with this language. He may be jew and with somewhat twisted Ideas, doesn't make him any less human.

Follow Allah's command, follow the sunnah of the prophet pace be upon him. Be polite. He's not too much a stranger. He's the follower of Prophet Musa (peace be upon him).

Besides it's ramadhan coming. May be use it to practice patience =)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have regained my composure.

I have no hate in me expect that which Allah hates.

It just hit me. You are in exile. For the first time in your life you have to defend your actions. You are in the minority.
Yes, you have innocent blood on your hands.

Well, do not throw your guilt on us. We uphold the Laws of Allah. Do not be angry with me if you are miserable. What did you expect? The Land of Oz.

In the land of your fathers the Zionists have no more use for you. You left. You are not the perfect man they need for the super-state. They need youth and you are too old for the racist and apartheid state.

I therefore implore you to set things right for yourself. I ask humbly that you accept Islam. This day is the advent of our holy month.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam walaikum,

I have regained my composure.

I have no hate in me expect that which Allah hates.

It just hit me. You are in exile. For the first time in your life you have to defend your actions. You are in the minority.
Yes, you have innocent blood on your hands.

Well, do not throw your guilt on us. We uphold the Laws of Allah. Do not be angry with me if you are miserable. What did you expect? The Land of Oz.

In the land of your fathers the Zionists have no more use for you. You left. You are not the perfect man they need for the super-state. They need youth and you are too old for the racist and apartheid state.

I therefore implore you to set things right for yourself. I ask humbly that you accept Islam. This day is the advent of our holy month.

*hugs* only if you wouldn't call him useless.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I have refrained myself. He made the choice to kill Muslims. And he is telling us we are liars.

Remember we pray each day not to be like the Jews as they have deliberately disobeyed and changed the Words of Allah.

The Warriors of Allah do not retire. They are always useful to the service of Allah and mankind.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I have refrained myself. He made the choice to kill Muslims. And he is telling us we are liars.

Remember we pray each day not to be like the Jews as they have deliberately disobeyed and changed the Words of Allah.

The Warriors of Allah do not retire. They are always useful to the service of Allah and mankind.

I understand. Just saying "useless" can be as big an insult as he told you people to be an "adult". If we want to be different then them. We must maintain difference. Insults are not from the sunnah. So like you did, we must refrain from doing so =)

Status
Not open for further replies.