Stressed, jobless and lonley...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:( awh, ukht! Don't lose hope...Allaah is with you(Inna-Allaaha ma`ak)!

What you need right now is chocolates and lotsa hugs so c'mon to the sister's Area Insha'Allaah!!=)))

salaam `alaiki warahmatullaah!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asaalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I was out of work for a year and a half...I wrote this before...please find something to do everyday...I drove everyone I know crazy....but here I go again...take a class...volunteer...do something you have always wanted to do...read...make sure you exercise...do some work at the masjid ( ignore the brothers..they have no clue..see what needs to be done and do it...I take flowers every jumma for the women...something dumb)....
Get dressed at least four times a week; I went through the oh well days...not good...

Stressed...the more you do the less you will stress...find something to enjoy everyday...

Lonely...Sister..I believe in the absolute power of dua...you always have us.. I find I am always on TTI; just PM me..I know I can be longwinded and boring..but I am here.

my love,
your aapa

DanyalSAC

I know the feeling. I've been out of work since July 2010. I am losing my house (that's an alhamdulillah there, no more riba!). I have sisters interested in marriage who I have to put "on hold" because I can't support a wife on unemployment...even if they're still interested once they find out.

So...yeah. I know the feeling. Making dua'a for us all, inshallah!

lovefordeen

I know the feeling. I've been out of work since July 2010. I am losing my house (that's an alhamdulillah there, no more riba!). I have sisters interested in marriage who I have to put "on hold" because I can't support a wife on unemployment...even if they're still interested once they find out.

assalaamu alaikum

i'm sorry that you are losing your home..but alhamdulilah,that you got out of the riba trap...May Allah reward you..

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
:wasalam:

may Allah make it easy for you dear sister. Inshallah here are some things to keep in mind and reflect upon...

“And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine” [al-Talaaq 65:2-3].

“I [Nooh] said (to them): ‘Ask forgiveness from your Lord, verily, He is Oft Forgiving;
‘He will send rain to you in abundance,
‘And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers” [Nooh 71:10-12].

“And (commanding you): “Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace (i.e. the one who helps and serves the needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words). But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)” [Hood 11:3].

Du‘aa’ (supplication).

It was narrated from Umm Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to say after Fajr prayer: “Allaahumma inni as’aluka rizqan tayyiban wa ‘ilman naafi‘an wa ‘amalan mutaqabbalan (O Allah, I ask You for a good (halaal) provision, beneficial knowledge and accepted deeds).” Narrated by Ahmad in al-Musnad (6/294); Ibn Maajah in al-Sunan (66).

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:SMILY23:

That is all.

Asalmaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

May Allaah ease your situation. I sometimes wish I owned a factory to accomodate the TTIans out of job *Smile*.

" sister happy Muslimah, you are not doing your username justice by being sad. Cheer up ukht.

hana*

thats really hard going, is there not any halal mortgages that you can opt for?

i guess we all need to increase dramatically the ammount of istighfaar we do, since Allah says this causes an extension in ones rizq- including wealth and children

hana*

Asaalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I was out of work for a year and a half...I wrote this before...please find something to do everyday...I drove everyone I know crazy....but here I go again...take a class...volunteer...do something you have always wanted to do...read...make sure you exercise...do some work at the masjid ( ignore the brothers..they have no clue..see what needs to be done and do it...I take flowers every jumma for the women...something dumb)....
Get dressed at least four times a week; I went through the oh well days...not good...

Stressed...the more you do the less you will stress...find something to enjoy everyday...

Lonely...Sister..I believe in the absolute power of dua...you always have us.. I find I am always on TTI; just PM me..I know I can be longwinded and boring..but I am here.

my love,
your aapa

flowers in jummah for the women, that lovely! :hearts:

bemuslim

When calamity befalls a believer, he should know that in it is much good, even if it is not apparent at first. Through affliction are sins expiated and souls purified; through trials are the steadfast tried by God, and only the resolute will be successful. It is upon these that God will bestow goodness in due time, either in this life or the life after death. God says:

“And none shall be granted such goodness, except those who are steadfast.” (Quran 41:35)

When one is struck with grief , he or she inovoke ALLAH by saying Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal.

O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i.e. others).

Laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahul-'Adheemul-Haleem, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu Rabbul-'Arshil-'Adheem, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-'ardhi wa Rabbul-'Arshil-Kareem.
Translation
There is none worthy of worship but Allah the Mighty, the Forbearing. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord of the Magnificent Throne. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne

Laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta subhaanaka 'innee kuntu minadh-dhaalimeen.
Translation

There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers.

Pls pray for me that ALLAH guide me to what he likes and increase my provision and grant me permanant health and inner happiness along with all muslims.But before u pray u should praise Allah and send blessing upon our prophet then invoke Allah .This duaa should also be concluded by sending blessing upon our prophet.Do not forget with ALLAh will to fast the 9 and 10 of muharram that is next sunday and monday .

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:SMILY23:

That is all.

as salam 'alaykum

you know sister, in this situation everything goes down, Eeman and also eagerness to even important things like studies or even finding job.

hamdu li Allah ala kulli haal, if we are in the right path, insha Allah with the power of our dua' and prayer with patience and also our brothers and sisters' help gonna get us out of the problem.

I know you know these, sometimes we need to ring ourselves, if it doesn't happen our brothers and sisters reminds us, and this is the beauty of Islam, may be this is absent in between the Ummah, but insha Allah these sunnah will revive

i pray that my Allah keeps everything best for you in this Dunya and the Akhirah

I'm also in a same position and a lot of our brothers and sisters our these, we pray for all, and dont forget to pray for me as well

ammen ya rabbal Alameen

wassalamun 'alaika

Tomtom

Banned
The most important point to remember is that times like these are a test from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and He says so many times in the Holy Qur'an that we only ask for His help in times of need and we forsake Him when he gives us all the things that we need. Once you implement the five pillars and most of all pray and read the Holy Qur'an every day this will lighten the burden somewhat. Trust in Him, He is ALWAYS there for us.

Noor El-Huda

Dear sister

Do you find that when we await something it takes ages to come,

or when we look for something we never seem to find it,

But if we don't focus on it, it just pops out of nowhere!

Sister it may help to change your entire focus from these things that are causing you sadness, and go about doing other things that are important to you and you enjoy, which one day you might not have the time for.

Call me traditional, but, until you find a job, you can imagine for instance that you are on this great cooking course,you learn and practice and come out as Master Chef 'Happy Muslima'! You cover essential skills to keep a happy home inshallah, or take a course on child care, which will come very handy inshallah. Then when Mr Right finally arrives on his slow and lazy camel, and when you get that job you want, you feel that you've used your time productively and it'll be time to impress inshallah.

Also, dear sister, it could help you to join a halaqa, being with believers remembering Allah swt, gives you a spiritual boost, which eases pain, besides all the chats, and hugs from sisters.

Allah is with those who are patient. Take it easy.

all4islam

Assalam-e-alikum

sister don't be upset...inshallah things will be fine.have patience
even though i m a student not doing job but still...you know when working hard for exam
sometime pass and sometime fail..don't lose hope Allah is with you