Such sad news!

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2:

I was watching a video on youtube tonight, and I actually used to visit this particular channel before because it belonged to a Muslim sister who had a lot of different Islamic online stores' websites on there where niqabs and hijabs are available. I haven't visited her channel for a long time until tonight and what I found out shocked me! I mean mashaAllah, the girl used to make tutorial videos about Hijab, niqab and other things...and she seemed to be very a dedicated Muslimah, but tonight in her channel was a video titled "Explanation" and so I clicked to see what the explanation was for, and out comes her without her Niqab and Hijab! At first I was a little confused, I thought it was someone else who maybe looked like her but after listening to it carefully, yep it was definitely the same girl that was Muslim before and who was making helpful tutorial videos for new Muslims or those new to wearing Hijab. She declared in this video that she "no longer is Muslim," subhanaAllah!

Walahi I was shocked at first, then sad, and then curious. I don't want to be judgmental because new Muslims go through, from what I heard, a lot of hardship. most new converts to Islam lose a lot in their lives after they declare they are Muslim to their families and loved ones. When I was watching this, somehow I doubted that this girl really meant what she was saying and that maybe she was just tired of defending herself from the people she knew. I know only Allah truly knows a person's intention in the first place, but there are some people who just don't get the help they need specifically, education. People need to know that there will be hardships. And the biggest enemy of all mankind, Shaytan, awaits especially those who finally come to find the truth because this is the time when there's the most confusion by being new and because of adopting a whole new way of life. Maybe it's time to discuss this in our masjids and other gatherings to put more effort into finding out why some people reject Islam after they sincerely ( or at least seem, sincere) practice it even sometimes for weeks, months, or even years.

We should be worried as a Muslim ummah. Yes many of us welcome a lot of new converts/reverts and are so kind and loving but only in the beginning. Then after sometime people just don't check on each other. There's already the shaytan who wants to defeat Muslims and turn them into disbelievers, on top of that when people feel vulnerable and lonely, not to mention rejected and disowned, they might just think "what have I gotten myself into?!" and look for a way out. This is not the only time I have seen someone who accepted Islam and then rejected it after some months or years.

What are your thoughts on this?

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.

I guess I know whom you are talking about.This is an old story. It happens last year if am not mistaken.As you said you did not check out her videos for long :)

Don't worry. Allah guides whom He wants.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Assalamualikum.

I guess I know whom you are talking about.This is an old story. It happens last year if am not mistaken.As you said you did not check out her videos for long :)

Don't worry. Allah guides whom He wants.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

Yeah...lol, I guess I'm soooooooo behind! I'm like that with a lot of things. but still...this is something that happens, people should discuss topics such as these!

I'm still shocked and saddened. May Allah never let shaytan take over control of our minds and hearts.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Yeah...lol, I guess I'm soooooooo behind! I'm like that with a lot of things. but still...this is something that happens, people should discuss topics such as these!

I'm still shocked and saddened. May Allah never let shaytan take over control of our minds and hearts.
Assalamualikum
Well in many other forums where she was, has discussed this issue. But I personally don't think we should disscuss as it might fall into backbiting and she openly says she left Islam.

This is only one of the cases and of course it captured many people's attention(no idea why lol).

There are many like this out there . Let us just make dua that Allah guides whom He wants in sha Allah. :)

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

islam_mydeen

14_4.png

And We sent not a Messenger except with the language
of his people, in order that he might make (the Message)
clear for them. Then Allah misleads whom He wills and
guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-
Wise. (Surah Ibraheem Ayah four)

May Allah's guidance always stay with us
Ameen Thumma Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:

:astag:

Truely sad News!
Imagine if they die out of Iman :(

:tti_sister: May Allah's guidance always stay with us. Allahuma Amin

~Amin!
To you du'a.sister

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this sister.
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

~Eid Mubarak!

Take Care,
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
We should be worried as a Muslim ummah. Yes many of us welcome a lot of new converts/reverts and are so kind and loving but only in the beginning. Then after sometime people just don't check on each other. There's already the shaytan who wants to defeat Muslims and turn them into disbelievers, on top of that when people feel vulnerable and lonely, not to mention rejected and disowned, they might just think "what have I gotten myself into?!" and look for a way out. This is not the only time I have seen someone who accepted Islam and then rejected it after some months or years.

What are your thoughts on this?

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

nice reminder there.jazakallah khairan for bringing this up.

ameen to your duas.may ALLAH guide us all.

revert2007

Love Fishing

can you give me the link to that video please , thank you
Assalamualikum
I don't think we need to expose other sins here.Even by knowing who apostated is not going help us in anyway nor it is going to bring her back to the right path. I think we should just leave this issue alone as it is an old issue.

I hope no one mention her name here nor post any video in exposing her sin in sha Allah.

Let Allah take care of it. Let us concentrate on our own deen in sha Allah
Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I think this kind of thread shouldn´t even make to here. Everything is from will of Allah like if someone finds right path or lost it.

As muslims we should make dua to her, just same who she is and ask Allah be mercy and forgive her.

:tti_sister:

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
all i can think of is that we should learn a lesson from this n try 2 make our own imaan stronger 2 withstand the calamities in this world.... rest i dont want to kno who she is nor does it concern me! wat concerns me the most n my imaan then others!

jazakalah khairn

weakslave

Popularity leads to corruption unless Allaah protects that person. When one gains popularity they become easy prey for the devils from the Jinn and mankind.

So many examples of Muslims who appeared so pious.. but as soon as they become famous their circle of friends changes, their attitude changes, and wars break out inside their heads. And when that happens either truth or falsehood would prevail in their mind.

A muslim never seeks fame, never seeks glory, never seeks positions of authority, never feels proud over others, never belittles others. May Allaah guide us and protect our faith.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Popularity leads to corruption unless Allaah protects that person. When one gains popularity they become easy prey for the devils from the Jinn and mankind.

So many examples of Muslims who appeared so pious.. but as soon as they become famous their circle of friends changes, their attitude changes, and wars break out inside their heads. And when that happens either truth or falsehood would prevail in their mind.

A muslim never seeks fame, never seeks glory, never seeks positions of authority, never feels proud over others, never belittles others. May Allaah guide us and protect our faith.

Assalamualikum.
Very true indeed.

A Muslim who is unknown in dunya will be kown in hereafter in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
yesterday i was thinking about a hadith that say in time near to hour ppl will be muslim in the morning and they will become kafir at end of the day (not exact words).... we should thank Allah everyday that we are sleeping with emaan a conscious thank...and by the way its not a point of being convert or revert,,,any born muslim can also do such..
we havnt signed any covenant with Allah we will be on emaan in any case its all about mercy of Allah, may Allah guide all such ppl back to islam,,
o Allah save us from that moment that we turn our backs offf from islam...:wasalam: